Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility  (Read 144841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barssib

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

Well, I see why the price dove, the swap is turning into a scam even.

SIX YEARS!!
WTF, BTC is only like 9 years old and crypto coins have only had a dollar value for about that time.

So for those who want to swap their coins, if they don't get some of that year 1 STRAKS they have to wait a year to try again, that's ridiculous.

You guys needed to distance yourself from SIGT, not tie yourself to them for 6 more years, what a disaster.
You're also hurting your masternode system by holding back so many coin for years.
Next is, the price won't be able to stabilize until the number of sigt being swapped in is determined.
Lastly, the remaining coins you didn't use for the swap were supposed to be used for airdrop/bounty was it not... so the airdrops and bounties aren't going to happen until year 7?

Epic fail guys, sad I wasted this much time following this only to get hit with that doozy of proof that you guys are going to have a rough uphill battle trying to make this work.  
Decisions like this will bury your project and I highly suggest you reconsider before you tie your nice new coin in with a confirmed scam coin for 6 years.

You guys just created your own FUD storm, I hope you can clean it up before it kills your coin before it even gets out there.

I don't get it why SIGT dev allows this kind of swap process.
Sigt dev disappeared long time ago, wake up pal, and now Sigt holders have an opportunity, that was kindly provided by Straks team, to swap their coins to Straks. Use it or not can decide only people themselves.
This is all created thanks to SIGT.  You are new here and do not know anything, but you allow yourself such statements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puprush

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:12 PM

The Devs of Straks do not have to swap any Sigt, they could just leave it in the dust where it belongs, they are not the original Sigt Devs so hold zero obligation to help, however, they offered.

Nobody is forced to take their offer, although I am not in 100% agreement with the time frame, I am also aware they dont have to do any swap.

So for one I will not complain, as  Sigt holders still have a plethora of freedom of choice options.

If you bought in yesterday, and now dissapointed, then that was again your freedom of choice.

I dont recall any accounts of Dev's entering peoples homes and forcing their arms up their backs to either buy, sell, hold, or swap.

The devs also did not have to try and market their new shitcoin to a great community for their own profits. That is all that they did, they played on the emotions of those SIGT bag holders, rather than building their coin from scratch, because they don't have the skill to do so.

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

Well, I see why the price dove, the swap is turning into a scam even.

SIX YEARS!!
WTF, BTC is only like 9 years old and crypto coins have only had a dollar value for about that time.

So for those who want to swap their coins, if they don't get some of that year 1 STRAKS they have to wait a year to try again, that's ridiculous.

You guys needed to distance yourself from SIGT, not tie yourself to them for 6 more years, what a disaster.
You're also hurting your masternode system by holding back so many coin for years.
Next is, the price won't be able to stabilize until the number of sigt being swapped in is determined.
Lastly, the remaining coins you didn't use for the swap were supposed to be used for airdrop/bounty was it not... so the airdrops and bounties aren't going to happen until year 7?

Epic fail guys, sad I wasted this much time following this only to get hit with that doozy of proof that you guys are going to have a rough uphill battle trying to make this work.  
Decisions like this will bury your project and I highly suggest you reconsider before you tie your nice new coin in with a confirmed scam coin for 6 years.

You guys just created your own FUD storm, I hope you can clean it up before it kills your coin before it even gets out there.

I don't get it why SIGT dev allows this kind of swap process.
Sigt dev disappeared long time ago, wake up pal, and now Sigt holders have an opportunity, that was kindly provided by Straks team, to swap their coins to Straks. Use it or not can decide only people themselves.
This is all created thanks to SIGT.  You are new here and do not know anything, but you allow yourself such statements.
I was with Sigt from day one so trust me, I in the know.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

The devs also did not have to try and market their new shitcoin to a great community for their own profits. That is all that they did, they played on the emotions of those SIGT bag holders, rather than building their coin from scratch, because they don't have the skill to do so.

No actually they gave Sigt holders one extra option, as after Doc and SigtD left you only had two options, sell, or hold and wait for a divine intervention.

Like i said im not in total agreement with the timeframe, but it sure beats the hell out of watching a further pump of Signatum to watch it get immedietly dumped on Straks, and everybody complaining about that scenario with the same old "Shitcoin and Scam" accusations.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

No actually they gave Sigt holders one extra option, as after Doc and SigtD left you only had two options, sell, or hold and wait for a divine intervention.

Like i said im not in total agreement with the timeframe, but it sure beats the hell out of watching a further pump of Signatum to watch it get immedietly dumped on Straks, and everybody complaining about that scenario with the same old "Shitcoin and Scam" accusations.

But the risk is also too much. With the 6 years, it make the whole matters become worst. I think it will much better to change the offer to 1:1 swap but you don't have to give your SIGT to be burn.  Everyone has SIGT and STRAKS in their bag, no hard feeling, no one angry at each other, everyone happy. STRAKS have strong back up from SIGT community, that is a good deal enough.
dark981

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:28:54 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/1zzf92.jpg

Swap in a nutshell.
MPeon

Activity: 182

Miningpeon.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

Swap in a nutshell.

haha - all this drama man.

I kinda understand their decision but 6 years might be a lil overkill indeed.

molan

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

initiating the entire coin swap at once would have seen many people immediately dumping Straks hurting the value of the coin.

You keep repeating that but it's not going to make it true.
You can see by yourself that countless projects on this forum have went through this process successfully.

It just feels like miners are trying to manipulate the project so they can secure their profits by being the only players in the game, if you're really scared of dumping like you say, guess what most miners does ?

This is not what decentralized crypto projects should be about IMO.

Chromexnet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

I'm finally catching up on the last few days posts and this shit is golden!  I hate to take credit for debunking this scam, but it seems like my posts caused people to finally look into this scam.  Really the best part of this all are the people who defended this coin after my posts, and now they are suddenly silent after the terms of the coin swap have been changed.  I'm sure the devs made a killing on the SIGT run though!  And to add insult to injury, the swap information is still not in the announcement!  This is the first time I have ever seen github used as a a platform to announce coin information over a website or forum.  In the end though, I'm glad that the people mining this quickly saw the scam, and the idiots still holding sigt got fucked.  Trusting any venture that is related to sigt would be like buying a new currency created by Nicolas Maduro

Oh please, you were complaining about Straks mining not being profitable because of the Sigt swap. In fact your exact words were:

LOL coming from someone with -4 trust.  The fact that you can buy another coin for a swap cheaper than mining shows how unfair this coin is.  If its cheaper to buy another coin who is going to mine it?  If its not mined, how does the blockchain move?  A coin swap in this case literally serves no purpose other than to pad the wallet of bagholders.  Say what you want, but certainly the devs are holding a significant amount of SIGT.  And if they are not, they are complete fucking idiots, because this coin will never be more valuable than 4x the value of SIGT, which is essentially worthless.  Imagine what would happen to the value of the American dollar if the government announced that it would start exchanging $1 for 4 Venezuelan Bolivars.

Now after the latest announcement the situation has changed; it became clear that the coins from Sigt swap will not immediately flood the Straks market. That's a good sign for Straks and means the value of Straks can go much higher. It also means the profitability of mining is much better. In essence you got what you asked. But you're still here complaining.  Huh

Btw, the swap information is present in the annoucement since yesterday, see update UPDATE - 24th November.

I was also surprised by the latest announcement. It means people who own Sigt can't immediately get their money back. Six years is a long time to wait. I can understand many people are upset because of that. I agree the devs should have clarified the details of the swap sooner. Then again, people assumed a swap means an instant swap. I admit I was one of them and did profitability calculations based on it. However, I still think you can make profit by buying Sigt. You can think it's like an investment to an ASIC miner. An ASIC miner has a fixed upfront cost and in return you get specific coins back each month until the ASIC miner becomes outdated. In the same way you can now buy Sigt coins (upfront cost) and in return get Straks coins back each month for six years. The profitability depends on how much you pay for Sigt and what's the value of Straks in the future.
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:55:50 PM

I am looking forward to the exchanges that Straks will be listed. Which one will be the chosen.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Marco Bignoses

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:01:02 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 06:39:16 PM by Marco Bignoses

The real problem is that they talk shit about TRANSPARENCY and COMMUNITY ORIENTED COIN. Also the Devs are Signatum bagholders, and the way they communicate the news, with this timing, seems really like they just bought low more Sigt and sell during the MN's fomo, because just an idiot can't think before about the fomo that they'd create communicating "50k straks for a MN". So the price of Sigt rised up and they simply sell off they're bags. After few hours they communicate the Swap Mechanism. They should had communicate the swap details before the masternodes collateral details. They just act like scammers with their community. They don't give to the community the swap details when they call the votation. Also they let their community free to think that with 200k sigt collateral they can easily get a MN. No one advice the community during the fomo, and the devs are active on the discord channel. Too much thing smells like shit. Now they try to separate the Straks community from Sigt community, but they was Sigt bagholders too and they found the new community with the sigt community's blood. Without sigt's community this coin is nothing. And it's a great and strong community. For the moment they just troll the community for save their asses and piss off their sigt coins high with a perfect insider trading.
Just in case they don't want to do this, they are just 11morons not able to drive a coin to some kind of goal, because if they had not thinking about this and acting in this way, there will be not a shiny future for this coin because they simply don't understand the markets dinamics. But imho, they just had take advantage giving us not transparent information about all the entire project.
Well done, best community oriented and transparent coin!
Thank you for all.
I wish to see their sigt wallets some days ago and now. LOL unfortunately is quiete too late.
This is the major point, not the swap dinamics, also if I don't agree. The biggest shit is their way to use the community, the news comeout timing and the entire way they move on at this point. A transparent dev's project, don't go ahead in this way for sure.
sasha55

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:03:38 PM

Rate:

Year 1: Mining Supply   5,184,000 STAK;
   Swap Supply    5,184,000 STAK;
   Agg. Supply    10,368,000 STAK;

STRAKS Developers Allocation:    6,875,000 STAK
Add here 5% fee on PoW.

A whole year of mine, the fact that the developers already have in STAK! What about the 6 years you say?

At least, need to reconsider:
1) getting Developers their 6,875,000 STAK to 6 years;
2) the entry threshold of 50,000 STAK at the POS.

The developers for the first year will merge their STRAKS, and the second will close the project!
Epicyclic

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:39 PM

I am looking forward to the exchanges that Straks will be listed. Which one will be the chosen.

Yobit application has already been sent and there appears to be a new exchange that has listed Straks here; https://koinbi.com/markets/stakbtc  however, a word of warning, approach this with caution, many new exchanges

have been known to setup and run with your coins. I am not saying they will, just be careful, if you feel its not right walk away and wait for Yobit or others.
puprush

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:58:12 PM

Yep and they could have left the options there, rather than trying to "burn" (which we all know they are not going to do) the coins and pump it and dump again.

The DOC was not the original dev, nor was SigtD.

The original dev did the right thing, he made the coin and went away, just like Bitcoin.
max1111

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

And now what i can do? To change or not?
fafelu1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:03:14 PM

We need a better Telegram channel where members can chat
puprush

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:06:37 PM

The real problem is that they talk shit about TRANSPARENCY and COMMUNITY ORIENTED COIN. Also the Devs are Signatum bagholders, and the way they communicate the news, with this timing, seems really like they just bought low more Sigt and sell during the MN's fomo, because just an idiot can't think before about the fomo that they'd create communicating "50k straks for a MN". So the price of Sigt rised up and they simply sell off they're bags. After few hours they communicate the Swap Mechanism. They should had communicate the swap details before the masternodes collateral details. They just act like scammers with their community. They don't give to the community the swap details when they call the votation. Also they let their community free to think that with 200k sigt collateral they can easily get a MN. No one advice the community during the fomo, and the devs are active on the discord channel. Too much thing smells like shit. Now they try to separate the Straks community from Sigt community, but they was Sigt bagholders too and they found the new community with the sigt community's blood. Without sigt's community this coin is nothing. And it's a great and strong community. For the moment they just troll the community for save their asses and piss off their sigt coins high with a perfect insider trading.
Just in case they don't want to do this, they are just 11morons not able to drive a coin to some kind of goal, because if they had not thinking about this and acting in this way, there will be not a shiny future for this coin because they simply don't understand the markets dinamics. But imho, they just had take advantage giving us not transparent information about all the entire project.
Well done, best community oriented and transparent coin!
Thank you for all.
I wish to see their sigt wallets some days ago and now. LOL unfortunately is quiete too late.
This is the major point, not the swap dinamics, also if I don't agree. The biggest shit is their way to use the community, the news comeout timing and the entire way they move on at this point. A transparent dev's project, don't go ahead in this way for sure.

Marco -- I am glad you see the light like many do. I have been banned from their Discord 3 times now (Working on 4), because I was asking questions they did not like .

The main one is, where is the white paper?

That is sad that they were going to prey on these emotional people. This gives ALL of us in crypto a bad name.

I also find it funny that the GH went from 750 to under 75 yesterday. Also, you need a huge pre-mine AND a dev fee AND TX fees? Come on.
Epicyclic

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

The DOC was not the original dev, nor was SigtD.

The original dev did the right thing, he made the coin and went away, just like Bitcoin.

This will put an end to that theory https://github.com/signatumd
Dyvz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:30:05 PM

Straks used signatum community for advertise and  hype around coin, 1 TH/s  at start, testnet and  other things... dont  think it could  happen without signatum

Easteregg69

Activity: 1436
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:42:54 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:26:46 PM by Easteregg69

This is a boring coin. 4 mined a day with a gtx 980. And its brand new. I expect 10.000 coins a day at that stadium.

I shall mine a single or two and then i'm on to something new. zcash or zen or something that pays you for your hard work.

PS: Don't wanna be a downer. My mining stats says Unconfirmed: 0.0828 STAK. That is a beginning.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: