Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2036 times)
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

Happiness is an important part of human being.Different  people has different goals.Happiness is an important element to reach the human goal.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

Every person has their own life goals, whatever activity is doing today that's your life purpose, sad, happy we will feel it
sunnybug

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

I think so too. Everyone wants to be happy. People do all they can to feel happy and confident. Don't you?
iamman

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

Happines isn't a thing that you can make the main goal of your life because it's a temporary feeling.
But with happines comes disappointment. You become frustrated when you no longer feel the happines you felt before. Sad
It might sound very pessimistic, however every time you are happy, keep in mind that you will be dissappointed as much as you are happy now.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
we should go for a big YES nobody wants to be lonely but in this world we cannot be happy always because sometimes we have a problem,so it is so hard to be happy always at a time.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

For me its not just happiness.A stable life.A sense of fulfillment.Nothing to worry about.That is what all families want to have.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.

I agree. Our goal is to find our purpose. Find the meaning out of our lives. Finding happiness is just our wants in life. But that is not our main purpose. Sometimes our purpose is not what we want but then again we find it meaningful and eventually it makes us fulfilled and happy.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

well technically speaking it is, I'm pretty sure that other than getting the riches of life most of us aims for this happiness, i mean whats the point of having riches of the world if you're not happy, when you suffer from loneliness, anxiety and depression which most of the rich people i knew suffers from.

AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

For most humans it is not although I personally think it should be!
@darkangel

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

Happines is the consequences of your personal effort. You fight for it,you strive for it, you insist upon it and sometimes even travel the world looking for it.  You have to participate relentlessly in the  manifestations of your own blessings And once you achieved a state of  happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it .You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forver, to stay aplot in top on it.

[MONETO]
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
www.mone.to
Ninapz

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCC3-JI8cKk

The truth about life (happiness) by Jordan Peterson.
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

I will say yes. The reason for our existence in life is happiness. When happiness goes out of someone life then human being is nothing
iliev41

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

I will say yes. The reason for our existence in life is happiness. When happiness goes out of someone life then human being is nothing
For most of us it seems, happiness is our primary goal in life. Yet for something so important it seems that many people cannot
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

To be happy, to be independant, to be curious, to be curious.

That's all i wish to the future kids i'll have  Smiley .

What to we need more ?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Quinrock

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:47 AM

The goal of the human is happiness i agree of that because he had a good future career, my own family and a healthy life are few things considered.
putotoy01

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:49 AM

for me it is finding one true self and contentment of the thing that i have right now! Grin
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

I don't think people's main goal is happiness, because happiness is the feeling everyone has.

The main goal of mankind is to find its own value in the world.

We should bring our values into play and contribute to the world.
gigilsoup

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

We should be. It's sad that some people are driven by the numbers of money in the bank, power, and material things to be happy. But these things will never satisfy people. Everything will come to pass. Having true happiness is depending on us. Let us change our way of thinking to what really happiness is about. We can be truly happy without having so much and they call it "contentment with what we have"; happiness also comes with great relationship with the people around us. If we have a good relationship to our family, friends, relatives and colleagues, we are happy don't we? And if we have a bad relationship to either one of them, we often feel problematic. Also, being confident is happiness, carrying yourself well without worrying about how you look has a big impact to happiness, other peoples' opinion about physical appearance does not matter to you anymore, you don't want to fit in the society. And lastly, being healthy is a result of happiness, the way we eat, think and our mood reflects to our body. Exercising regularly and good eating habit help us to be energetic. Wearing a smile at all times reduces stress and it is contagious.
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

For me it's yes because no one aims to be in a deep sorrow. We are making decisions every now and then for us to have happiness but not all decisions we make is right so we end up being sad and in sorrow.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

yes,principle goal of man is happines but the way of gaining happiness may be different.everybody works hard  to reach his goal.students,workers,managers everybody works hard to get happiness remaining at their own position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: