Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4616 times)
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

For me, the most important factor is technological innovation and development. If there is no development then the crypto currency has no big future
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

I am interested in project growing industry and global view projects. for price issues, this is a constraint, especially on the new ico and start pre-sale. the price is very low, and sometimes some people do not like it and have to hold in a long time.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

I am interested in project growing industry and global view projects. for price issues, this is a constraint, especially on the new ico and start pre-sale. the price is very low, and sometimes some people do not like it and have to hold in a long time.

As far as my point of view I always look for the project whether it will help us to simplify life using the solution or services which the ICO can offer then I join if not I do not join for such ICO which promise you multiple return on investment without any proper information about the project.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

What I'm looking for in an ICO are the people behind it. It should start with those individuals who should be trusted. In this times when there are lots of scammers we don't really know if the new ICOs can give us the promised earnings. This is the first characteristic that we should be looking for.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

actually as a whole must be related. but for now, only a few ico have it. the rest just follow the trend and to look for quick profits from token sales.
I personally always like technology, so I always study ico based on technology.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

First is the team behind the project. Are this persons competent and good? Better is if the project it is being launched by a legitimate and successful company. The second most important thing is to look for the vision and idea. And also a good marketing is very important to attract people to invest.
philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

I firstly look at the devs team of the project, to know there market strategy.
Also i'm always concerned about the  liquidity, community  and  usefulness of their product Before I proceed to invest in any ICO.
icosource

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..

Agreed!
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

I think its better to always look for the sustainability of the project. It must be having a demand, good technology behind it and its uses. They must have a product also to introduce for us to use that also can give income to the company behind the project for buy back also.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

What I'm looking for in an ICO are the people behind it. It should start with those individuals who should be trusted. In this times when there are lots of scammers we don't really know if the new ICOs can give us the promised earnings. This is the first characteristic that we should be looking for.

If there is a project that the people in the team are already successful, this is a huge contribution to the new project. For example, I am investing in a company that is popular and valued at the moment, without thinking about the name of someone who is on the developer team. The possibilities for success is very high Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

I just joined the ICO to invest and make a profit. In my country I do not accept Crypto so I have no idea but to make a profit in investing in Crypto.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

I would always look on the product for every ICO, like for example the Mobilink it will eliminate traditional monthly fees in data usage which is great and a unique project. Because Telcoin and Bubbletone ICO's doesn't offer the same thing.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

- the age of project
- the already netted results - product, marketing, partners, customers
- potential of growing the idea
- potencial of making from ICO idea the working profitable business
- the team

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

I would always look on the product for every ICO, like for example the Mobilink it will eliminate traditional monthly fees in data usage which is great and a unique project. Because Telcoin and Bubbletone ICO's doesn't offer the same thing.
There are many projects without previous products. It's just a startup project and their theories will help them get their share of project completion. A start-up project is always risky. Your path is very good. Focusing on the product will minimize the risk of investment.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

The list will very strongly depend on the internal beliefs of the person... In most cases people on the ICO just want to chop up the money quickly...         
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

my criteria is popular popularity.ico what kind of talk is talked about, how to get general opinions about ico these are very important. After that I look at the old projects of the team's power. This is my reliability test

otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

It is always necessary for me to know if the project will be useful and interesting for people in the future, for example, the last different ICO is a CellBlocks, where people in prisons will have many opportunities.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

I always evaluate only CEO's, initial investors and development team. A well-coordinated team can run almost any product.

lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

Man Cellblocks is an interesting idea, I just feel like there's gonna be a lotta red tape around the prison industry.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

there are too many factors to consider as a good ICO or a good crypto project but in my personal experiences, I really do believe that a good ICO have a very strong social community like checking their Telegram Channels.
Good ICOs have too many telegram members and admins who supports and answers all kinds of inquiries related or unrelated to the ICO or a project.
that kind of ecosystem is very important for the development for the project and it's one of the best consideration that they will attract more investors and supporters before the end of their ICO sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: