Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4605 times)
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

Honestly, I am not interested in investing in ICO but I am interested to earn additional income sourced from ICO. I followed a bounty campaign with a token hazard from ICO that could be sold and redeemed into money. I see tokens or coins based on among other things, the minimum price guarantee from ICO, the long-term plan for the development of the coin, what innovative technology developed in the coin, and the extent of the function of the coin. Some of these things are my consideration in choosing ICO because I want to get a token from a useful ICO, not a token that is merely made without clear long-term planning as it will only be left out in the market.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
truong.bui45

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

I will look for  their portfolio whether it will be profitable or not and the project they developed in accordance with current conditions or not
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Honestly, I am not interested in investing in ICO but I am interested to earn additional income sourced from ICO. I followed a bounty campaign with a token hazard from ICO that could be sold and redeemed into money. I see tokens or coins based on among other things, the minimum price guarantee from ICO, the long-term plan for the development of the coin, what innovative technology developed in the coin, and the extent of the function of the coin. Some of these things are my consideration in choosing ICO because I want to get a token from a useful ICO, not a token that is merely made without clear long-term planning as it will only be left out in the market.
Even you are not investing real money but you are also investing your time and effort, so its also best to find quality project that really have usage in the long run, you can check each things that affects the investors choice, like the team behind and what is the progress of ongoing ico sale, if the team have a clean reputations and if they are continue working in progress.
kitwalker

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

I am looking at neoexchange, metronomo, usechain, fantom
davidmckillip

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

I am looking at neoexchange, metronomo, usechain, fantom

can you please explain a bit more about usechain
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

The most important thing for me is the idea of the project. It is important that she was new and useful. Not necessarily that the project was associated with a blockchain
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

the most important thing for an ICO is the team!!!
if you know team members and they're publicly verifiable, then the project will be a great project!
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?
I choose ICO may sound like gambling for Investors. ICO can be used as "Cheap" Investment in which almost all Tokens traded on ICO have a little price. Then, by the time the project is finished, of course, the price will not drop drastically directly if Whitepaper is created creating a coin benefit. Moreover, if viewed as a coin produced more useful for a broad audience, of course, prices will jump from time to time. The price difference is what I might be able to use for profit because ICO coins are very cheap initially.
kokota172

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

What I'm looking for in an ICO are the people behind it. It should start with those individuals who should be trusted. In this times when there are lots of scammers we don't really know if the new ICOs can give us the promised earnings. This is the first characteristic that we should be looking for.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

For me most important points for new coins are starting price,total supply,real use of coins, TPS and decentralization

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

I mostly pay attention on their team, roadmap, partner (if there is a famous enough person or project, should be in line with it) and their target (whether the target is reasonable or not). but rarely encounter projects with well-known partners.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Personally, first I check the total supply and then to read the Whitepaper and check the background in the team development.
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

What I'm looking for is:
 - interesting and understandable idea;
 - efficiency of project;
 - MVP;
 - website;
 - solid WP;
 - linkedin profiles of the team;
 - media cover on reliable sources and active communication with the participants.

That's what I think I've found in Cryptics - AI forecasts by them look very interesting and good-looking, thinking of investing
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Personally, I find in the purchase in the early stages of this very cluster bonuses!
a coin can be bought cheaper than usual by 30-50%
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

I don't look for the hype but what it actually comprises and I strongly agree with the statement that every investment is long term.
I go for the core difference and uniqueness of the project, Liven is a great example. Australian ICO with an already established business in 2 cities and over 250k users are actively using it. Then Ubex and Redcab are also good.
caremen4468

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

I tried looking for the ICO with the Manager and the team that has the experience that is very high. The mission and vision of the ICO must be very clear. Total supply, the allocation of the Token. ICO can thrive, soft cap achieved.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

The team has to be great, excellent roadmap, plans, products, platform. I always check the website, whitepaper and all before investing. That's why it took me some time before investing in chozun 途赞  but I'm pretty it's all worth it.
halehale

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

ICO interesting will bring investors and affect sales of his token later, for that to me the ICO should have the basic concept of an attractive, innovative, can contribute to the development of the future, as well as the seriousness of the performance from the dev team and therein in its execution of the project
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

I am looking for interesting and unique business idea, which will have chance to work. I guess that only those ICOs gonna work which are focused on business idea and not only on collecting money from investors.
Mozi moon

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

Many projects that come to the market show us only their idea and plans! And investors are ready to invest in the future development of this company! I choose those projects that have already proven themselves, which are not just talking, but also doing and they have a strong team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: