Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4605 times)
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

I am looking for original idea, which i think will work in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

For me most important thing in an ICO is the trustworthiness. I must be sure about the people for which i am putting my money in. After that i look for a project that will have bright future since we have lots of useless coins . PR is also important when it comes to success chance of an Ico.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

I think like many on the forum, people invest their money in order to be sure that they will be able to multiply their money, but of course many of us do not achieve their goal, probably for the most part simply because the level of greed is located at the maximum level
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

I agree. If I may just add another factor which is duration. Developers and Management team should be given premium because they are the ones that have the objective on what to do with the project. They have and lay out their plans short term and long term on how to make the project successful, and to an investor, that's important information if the project would have a hard working team behind it. Idea is another important factor because there have been so many ICOs out and coming out of the market, thus, the idea of the technology, product or concept to market and sell is basically becoming limited by the day. Thus, if you struck upon a project that is new, then go for it because it has more room and potential to be embraced by people compared to those old ones in the market.

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

I think like many on the forum, people invest their money in order to be sure that they will be able to multiply their money, but of course many of us do not achieve their goal, probably for the most part simply because the level of greed is located at the maximum level
I think like you, everyone who invests in ICO wants to earn a profit after coin release on the market. I think investing in ICOs is getting more and more difficult, because there are too many poorly issued altcoin, virtual altcoin, if we invest in it will lose all capital. There are many ways to make money from ICO projects, I think we should not be greedy investing a lot of money on ICO.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

I'm looking for an ICO is the Founders, Team Speakers, Advisors ,The Team administrator and the Investors.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

most of the people look on what would be the price of it in the crypto market so that they will know if it is profitable or not, because most of the investors don't want to waste their money for nothing. After that, it would be the functionality of it after it was successfully released,then the potentiality of it in the near future.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I see that now is the time ICO. A lot of good projects, but they are cramped. The number of participants is growing, but the developers are tightening requirements. The more hype around the project, the more I see this promising company. As for misconceptions about what the developer should have some experience and a well-deserved name, is not a weakness of the project. Every project regardless of its founder, can become great.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

When choosing ICO, you need to consider many factors, but some of them can even make a beginner. The main selection criteria is of course the appearance of the web site, because if the developers could not make a normal web site, then I doubt that they will be able to implement the conceived project. ICO should have an interesting and useful idea that solves a problem. White paper, which will correctly and in detail describe all the technical points. Team, with valid links to their profiles in social networks. If you are planning to invest a large amount of money for you, I would advise you to contact representatives of the ICO that you chose and communicate with them, preferably to meet, if possible.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

ICO projects related to the games industry are often successful and bring good returns to their investors. Also profitable ICO can be a project focused on the financial sector and banking, virtual technology and entertainment.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

researching about the background of the founders of an ICO is a must for me, knowing if they already has a good history of success, then trying to analyze their ideas about the coin they are offering, and who are the people developing it is the things i look at before investing in an ICO.
CryptoDom_

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..
Hello. I've just heard from a Token Sale 2.0 starting now in Switzerland. Seems like they want to build a plattform connecting the investment world with the sharing economy. They will be issuing a security token. Seems very legit, any opinions?   Smiley

https://tendswiss.com

https://cointelegraph.com/news/credit-suisse-digital-officer-quits-to-start-blockchain-investment-platform
iloveturtles

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

There is a lot of things to look into such as:-

The coin - is it needed? why are they creating one?

The team - Is it strong in all areas? Good advisors?

The product - MVP? or just a white paper? If only a white paper, does it make sense?

The hype - Good marketing? Strong social media and a good community behind it?

Also I ask questions a lot on their threads, that's what they are for!
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

I think that everyone is looking for a good idea and a highlight in the project, a team that is ready to work on the development of their project. Well and most likely, at investment of the means, to receive from it profit.
And the company itself is a very important moment. I suppose that you will agree that more people will support the ICO of a well-known company. If somebody unknown organizes the project, his position will be weaker and this project has fewer chances to be supported.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

When we are talking about ICO what we are actually looking just for good rate of return.
To find the strength of ICO looking into their team profile on LinkedIn than you will get an idea about ICO because only strong team only lead to strong ICO. 

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

What were looking for an ICO is when they have a very interesting project and something that is useful to everyone. There are a lot of projects that are very interesting like Realty Coin, The most PROFITABLE place to INVEST in the world.
You could invest into this ICO and will offer you high return of investments in a minimum of time like half a year or even higher profit after a year.

neolexx (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 20

ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

What altcoins will protect us?

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
https://kartintsev.org
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

There are a lot of factors to look into, but the biggest new thing for me is if the ICO has a working product.

It means I can log in, look around, see the weaknesses and strength. It also means that they have spent time and money already into the product so it is great for my confidence in the project.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Of course the income is the №1 thing. Also that's nice if that project would bring something more than simple coin for speculations. Like a useful program.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

I will focus on the use of tokens and whether the ICO project is open source.

Team is also a very important factor, because a qualified team is the key to complete the ICO project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: