Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4605 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

Do you examine ICO for its originality? I see lot's of ICO which do the same things for Trading or for Money transferring.

Everyone will do that else you could not understand which one is the right plaform. I you close your eyes and invest on the ICO project you will find that scam only finally. When the time they create a thread for announcing the project in the forum, they will give the link for the check their white paper.
Most of us not checking this at all. There you can find the details as usage of this project, future focus with the rising of this and road map information.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

I think that everyone is looking for a good idea and a highlight in the project, a team that is ready to work on the development of their project. Well and most likely, at investment of the means, to receive from it profit.
neolexx (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 20

ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Does Development of blockchain announced in the ICO? does it meter for you? or future profit and low risk is much more important? 

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
https://kartintsev.org
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

as returns of beginning terms with tasks of evaluation gives of reference as investors to collects of decision on confirmation those might helps to dispose of less on risks with the longer of terms as following to work on running evaluation with the progress on movesment as the price differences with the entrance on table with the exchange market.

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

Team and the business idea the most important components of success at the initial stage of development of any startup. Money, the road map, a public relations won't be able to do work on development and the embodiment of the idea in life without strong team. But without doubts, in development the project can replace all team without prejudice to development of the idea if on that there are good reasons.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

I agree with all who consider that the main thing is team. The experienced and reliable team is a basis of any ICO. For me it is the most important criterion.

neolexx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

I agree with all who consider that the main thing is team. The experienced and reliable team is a basis of any ICO. For me it is the most important criterion.
How do you make your opinion about the team? Do you look at their profile on website or search them in google or talk to them?

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

For good ICO first you have to research all important things like Develop team, White paper, Roadmap etc.well because by this doing you will know easily that the project will be successful or not. And also check that if in real life the coin will solve that problems or not for what the coin came. And there is also good sites that can give you list of good ICO's as well.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

This is the most reason why people invest on ICOs, there are some that includes the supply to be distributed in Bounty programs but these three is the most important. Though I am not looking this in an ICO but in a bounty campaign.
yes you are right, people who want to participate in the bountycampaign, should also look at that the three most important things. In addition, people also usually see the bonus that will be given.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

The main criteria for choosing this or that ICO is sure the liquidity of its tokens. The coin price never matters for me very much. Additionally I am collecting much information about the team and check their profiles in socials.
neolexx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

How do You prognoses the future price of altcoins? When ICO is going. 

Matrond

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

To me, the three most important things I look for are:

1. The usefulness of the coin
2. The background of the team (even more important if they don't already have a product)
3. My knowledge of the industry that the ICO is involved with as a whole
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

I generally prefer dividend paying tokens as I am into cryptocurrencies for profit sharing and income generation. I look for official website to seem legit enough and I read their liabilities about law.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
neolexx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

How many ICOs do you participate?

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

developer might have with offers of guarantee as investors to collects of minimum limit on returns with displacement, as the rate might gives with reference as investors to met of number with target as attaining table with the exchange.

patriot_rf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

For me in ICO main the idea, team, existence of the working model if all this is present - I study it is ICO more deeply.
neolexx (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Do You meet or contact directly to the founders of ICOs?

weinuogpein0375

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I think I'm looking for an ICO's that are able to manage their ICO because I once joined a ICO that are not good enough to join with them their campaign manager always say that their campaign still not yet start and if you ask me how long I started to join them you will think it I almost join them about 2 months and still not started the ICO. That kind of ICO is I don't like of the most ICO's I see now. I'm looking for those who can managed it with a better person.
The team will be the most important thing we should keep in mind.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:10 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:06:03 AM by wanted sliter
Merited by deathland113 (4)

What I saw at the ICO in early 2018 was innovation in technology and thinking. They have exploited blockchain to a new level of application. The ICO I found most ideas are quite good and the community responded widely. I am a careful man. I am quite strict with the ICO because it is a short sale itself (Sell ideas). Pay attention to the dev team. They are the deciding factor for whether or not we buy the ICO.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ok bozz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

I am not so interested in ico above because I prefer the financial serenity for my investment and it is very good for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: