Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4605 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

I really like chinese, korean or japanese ico not all though they seem to take a huge impact plus high return most times

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

i am watching if project have already working product, because its always will give more $$ with ready product
rasmusen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

I fully agree with all your reasons for choosing tokens. Because each of them is very important in the ico project. But the most important for me is the quality of whitepaper and the idea of ico.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

In my opinion, all these points are very important for the ico projects. And as for mainframe, I believe that such projects also have the right to live in the modern world. I already invested in such projects, and I got my profit from it.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

Many investors are looking for a famous and trusted team and also managers who handles to a certain ICO and they are also looking to a great project that has a potential that based to their whitepaper.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

ICO is an opportunity to know what their projects are. The core team must have an excellent development background and as a marketing and support team.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

The main things which I see in a ICO is the team behind it and the innovative idea on which it is working.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

To choose good ICO projects to get involved in, you have to look at their project and see if:

1. the ICO has an experienced team;
2. the project is good and will have success, because it's a real project related to blockchain technology and with a sustainable tokenomics.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this new article where RAWG is mentioned as the "IMDB of gaming" on FORBES, one of the leading global media company, focused on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, and leadership.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewrossow/2018/07/16/3-reasons-the-video-game-industry-is-bound-for-blockchain/#69da81c87810

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

What do You looking for in ICO? Well in any coin or token I want to invest in I first of all consider the Team behind the project, the popularity of the project and what is more the features of the project is the next thing to consider.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

usefulness coin. a coin which can survive until now is only usefulness coin. many shit coins become dead now, that's becaused they are not usefull
furthermore, active dev must be considered before choosing an ICO

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

I'm impressed by coins with good technology, novelty. There should be a strong team, the coin should have a perspective but also be present on the main exchanges. As I am a speculator, the last point is important to me.
In ISO, I do not participate, only the company's bounty.
romoleal

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

The way to the ICO venture is its group and undertaking rationality. Just the group is solid and the thought has a future, at that point the capital and administration will be anything but difficult to tackle. I suspect as much
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

His idea and its creators. Only with the simultaneous success of these two factors can we say that the ICO is worth attention.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

First of all, I am looking for an opportunity to make good money on worthy and promising projects.  And the second is that I'm looking for a good idea that can be adapted for myself and implemented in the future, because the crypto industry is still at the stage of origin
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

There are 10 points that all ICO investors should study before jumping into an ICO.

- Team
- Timeline
- Media and Community
- Code Samples
- Regulation
- Distribution
- Purpose
- White Paper
- Global Potential
- Circulating Supply

Keep these points in mind next time you invest on an ICO, and keep them in mind even more if you are planning on developing your own token.

The SET Token was created to facilitate global environmental sustainability through innovative product introductions aimed at reducing the world’s carbon footprint and improving the health and fitness levels of everyone on the globe while demonstrating how blockchain technology can be instrumental in this quest through the use of multimedia channels for the betterment of society and generations to come.

With the intention and purpose of saving our environment, the SET project promotes Eco-friendly products and environment savvy Technology on a Decentralised Open Source Blockchain Platform. SET is a Rewards like discount Token which can be used for supporting the sale of anti-pollution products and creating an ecosystem for environmentally sustainable Businesses and entrepreneurs across the globe. The primary goal is to develop a global platform or a marketplace where we can purchase eco-friendly products which are manufactured by our manufacturers who want to use the platform to sell their eco-friendly products to like-minded consumers.

To know more visit: https://www.set4earth.io/

For more information, you can visit their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

For more information and press releases related to SET you can also check out: https://coindelite.com/
KUMAR6

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

1. a big corporation behind
2. an existing customer database
3. an experienced team
4. Top industry advisors

eMusic is the best example! have a look at this team and advisors + almost 50 million users before the ICO even started.

https://token.emusic.com/

julian2000

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

1. a big corporation behind
2. an existing customer database
3. an experienced team
4. Top industry advisors

eMusic is the best example! have a look at this team and advisors + almost 50 million users before the ICO even started.

https://token.emusic.com/

Very persuasive arguments man!

I can see eMusic already has agreements with thousands of independent record labels and millions of artists, putting together a catalog of over 25 million songs!

Sounds like a huge advantage and pretty decent project to invest in. 

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

Probably like all people who came to this market, I'm looking for a good income with minimal investment !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I believe in strong team, roadmap, idea.  I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Have look. Smiley
faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

Truly obviously, the socialmedia is a decent instrument to search for when you need to contribute, I mean, the twitter account, the facebook, instagram and Telegram, in the event that you search for genuine adherents you will acknowledge in the event that they are a fair program or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: