Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:41:57 PM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention.
Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that)

I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.
Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having a good campaign with a solid project is the best way to get investors.

Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisment you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it it will not be sold.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention.
Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that)

I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.
Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having a good campaign with a solid project is the best way to get investors.

Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisment you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it it will not be sold.
Certainly something that should be an attack on any Ico, support Btct for its large volume of project supporters, and good marketing, Team videos demonstrating their mastery of the concept also tend to bring in more fans.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:19:07 PM

Yes, so much new ICOs recently, if a project's team dont advertise their project properly, then it will be burried under another icos.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

That's true but when do you think marketing is most effective? During ICO, Post ICO, after the platform/product is ready?

Or is a mix of each important?

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is Steemit platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Social Network?? Second option is more realistic.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

I agree, but Sphere is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? Ive seen Sphere everywhere

MAniss

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having Good marketing gives you more investors
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

I agree, but Sphere is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? Ive seen Sphere everywhere

That's right, they are already doing a lot and have been quite sucessful with more than 200k registered community members but they also need investors.

Yasemin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is Steemit platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Social Network?? Second option is more realistic.

I am also using Steemit and as long as people are happy with it, it would be hard for sphere to compete. The thing with steemit is, it takes a long time to get approved

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

Where you saw Sphere? You mean promotion? How about conferences?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

I agree that this is important component of any project, even the most successful one. More people will learn about the project with the help of marketing and as result there will be more investments.

Yes marketing and timing are the keys to success.
If you see what happened with the ICO's last year, they didn't raise that much because there wasn't so much traction in the market.
Some ico's now have raised enormous amounts of money thanks to timing and marketing Wink
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

I am also using Steemit and as long as people are happy with it, it would be hard for sphere to compete. The thing with steemit is, it takes a long time to get approved

I'm not sure that Steemit will be a sort of competitor. I guess the future is more video and images than text, and Steemit it's more a text "blog-like" atm.

Yasemin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:47:08 PM

Where you saw Sphere? You mean promotion? How about conferences?

I saw a lot of ads on social media and a lot of people tweeting about it (that must be bounty). I dont know about conferences why do you ask?

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

I'm not sure that Steemit will be a sort of competitor. I guess the future is more video and images than text, and Steemit it's more a text "blog-like" atm.

many social media can be co-exist anyway.  Sphere is nice platform and dev team is looking to improved constantly. we going to see more and more adoption

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.
SAT are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized social network. Soon an advertising platform and a Marketplace will be integrated.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of marketing, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of sales sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental

Advertisements are a necessary evil, best get paid for it!

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:06:36 PM

many social media can be co-exist anyway.  Sphere is nice platform and dev team is looking to improved constantly. we going to see more and more adoption
They are also very active on this thread which is very good because it shows that they are serious about this project.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.
SAT are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized social network. Soon an advertising platform and a Marketplace will be integrated.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of marketing, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of sales sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental

Advertisements are a necessary evil, best get paid for it!

In fact. If everybody take his share by holding the tokens is going to be sweet
Sphere_Official (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

Hello and Thank you for your responses and interest in Sphere.

We plan to focus on our own platform rather than "taking out" the competition. We're not trying to push old-style networks like Facebook and Twitter out of business.  Decentralized social networks are unquestionably better, but at the moment there's room for us all, and lots of overlap in users.

We have significantly different features from Steemit, which is more blog-based.  Sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns and we are planning a marketplace that will use our Social Activity Tokens (SAT). We will implement new ideas suggested by our community and will constantly improve features to attract more users.

Right now we have an overwhelming amount of positive feedback. People are loving the project. They are looking forward to its success.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the sphere platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like sphere.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

i think it's a combination of the two that is a valid project with a winning idea behind it and an aggressive advertising campaign,give dividends by holding the tokens will be an extra incentive for investors...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: