Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲💲[ANN][ICO] 💲💲 LINKEYE : Blockchain-based Global Credit Alliance  (Read 32747 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

How do developers plan to work with debtors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:42:58 AM

It's good that developers often appear in the discussion to answer the right questions

Hi Darkloard, I would like to clarify that I am just being hired by them. However, I do take some time to meet with them and have an hour of discussion with them before deciding to take up the offer. So I am not a dev but I have asked some of the questions that you all have asked so I know how to answer in place of the dev.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:44:16 AM

It looks rather interesting, but similar projects already exist, developers have to compete

There do have projects that tackle on credit payment/system. However, LinkEye is targeting on multi tier system. It taps on individual data, corporate data and national data to incorporate into the LinkEye credit system. In addition, LinkEye data is integrating existing data across all the different institute in order to achieve a uniform, factual, consistent and standardize crediting system.

How will the credit rating of the user be determined?

I believe that by standard methods, like ordinary banking structures

It does not make sense. It turns out that this is the same bank that only uses tokens. We need some kind of individual credit rating system

I think that there will be enough common base with existing banks

How will the credit rating of the user be determined?

I believe that by standard methods, like ordinary banking structures

It does not make sense. It turns out that this is the same bank that only uses tokens. We need some kind of individual credit rating system

I think that there will be enough common base with existing banks

None of the existing banks will not provide their internal information to a direct competitor, this idea can be dropped

You have made a very strong and valid point. In order to penetrate to the existing market and collect the data, strong network is very important. That is why the team is very crucial for this project as they have lots of years of experience/exposure in the current market. They already have establish certain connects to ensure that they have the necessary support to make this project a success.

So, your project is a system that will work not only in the blockbuster?

Can you clarify more on the meaning of 'blockbuster'? Is it referring to international institute or big 4 companies?

The project team sees the problem in the market and sees how it can be solved. I think the project will be successful.

Thanks for believing in the projects. They have years of experience in what they are doing so the whitepaper shows clearly the goals and objectives of their ICO/team.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

So, the developers said they have good connections with the banking system. I do not think it's good, to be honest

The ICO would be working with credit alliances, not just limiting to central bank. One of the objective is to collect data from credit alliances and integrate them together to have a global credit system.

Would you care to explain why is it not a good solution?

On the big scale, utilizing blockchain technology and credit economy model, Linkeye consolidates the credit data from the credit alliances and connect it to the respective profiles, thus creating a comprehensive, reliable credit database. That would be more of a focus on getting the reliable credit database up so that there will be a fair system for every individual/corporate.
spyro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

So, the developers said they have good connections with the banking system. I do not think it's good, to be honest

The ICO would be working with credit alliances, not just limiting to central bank. One of the objective is to collect data from credit alliances and integrate them together to have a global credit system.

Would you care to explain why is it not a good solution?

On the big scale, utilizing blockchain technology and credit economy model, Linkeye consolidates the credit data from the credit alliances and connect it to the respective profiles, thus creating a comprehensive, reliable credit database. That would be more of a focus on getting the reliable credit database up so that there will be a fair system for every individual/corporate.

Are you sure that you are going to be granted access to sensitive information without legal frameworks being up to date in terms of blockchain based operations? I don't want to attack your idea here, I am just not sure whether you' get the data easily that you are looking for or even dependent on.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

So what exactly is this project about?
DarkPunk

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

Try reading the Whitepaper, maybe this will help you. Wink
copyfile

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

I read, but did not catch the point
g2com

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

They cooperate with Achain, it's very cool!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

What is achain? Is this some other project or something?
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

The purpose of this project is to create an entirely new credit system based on the blockchain. This will be a single decentralized system, which includes a lot of data and parameters
g2com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

In a certain sense, yes. This is a new crypto currency, very interesting and with great prospects. The fact that this project cooperates with Achain I think it's very cool!
copyfile

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

The purpose of this project is to create an entirely new credit system based on the blockchain. This will be a single decentralized system, which includes a lot of data and parameters
Is it just a database or not?
curapid

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:08:28 PM

I am really impressed. Looks like a nice concept! I have to keep my eye on it.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

In a certain sense, yes. This is a new crypto currency, very interesting and with great prospects. The fact that this project cooperates with Achain I think it's very cool!
It sounds very interesting, you need to read about it Smiley
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

This is much more than a database. The database is one of the many components of this whole system!
g2com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

It sounds very interesting, you need to read about it Smiley
I will. Thanks for the information about this!
copyfile

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

This is much more than a database. The database is one of the many components of this whole system!
Just for now at the moment, I do not see in this project more than a database. Yes, decentralization is excellent, but this is all that this project can provide us?
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

Just for now at the moment, I do not see in this project more than a database. Yes, decentralization is excellent, but this is all that this project can provide us?
This seems so at first glance. I just advise you to read more about Whitepaper, there you will find all the details of the project in detail!
copyfile

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

This seems so at first glance. I just advise you to read more about Whitepaper, there you will find all the details of the project in detail!
Ok I will study this project in more detail so that there are no questions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: