Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4473 times)
bitcoi

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

There are some methods to make money in the crypto world. You can mine cryptocurrencies  (bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, etc).

Also you can trade bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, and you predict weather the value of a bitcoin will increase or decrease during a certain time frime. And you will earn money if your prediction comes true, it doesn't matter If the bitcoin's value will go up or down.... but if the value doesn't change as you predicted, you will lose money.

Also you can invest in cryptocurrencies, if you have 1 milion USD you can purchase bitcoins in cold storage, there are private offshores in Dubai and your bitcoins are in a very safe place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

there are so many ways to earn money in bitcoin. you can mine, follow in btc forum, so many websites are there to earn bitcoin. and cloude mining also is there. try once.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

Currently crypto currencies are one of the best options of earning money. Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency. Along with it many altcoin are also operating in currency markets. These altcoins are more or less works on the platform of bitcoin. So one can invest in these altcoins or can work in exchanges. These altcoins have potentials to perform like bitcoins. One can perform bitcoin signature campaign activity, it gives good additional income.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
Good afternoon, I personally know 3 ways to earn money on a crypto currency. This is trading, mining and bounty of the company. But every type of earnings requires a lot of knowledge and experience.

Trading is a very good choice if you are a marketing student because you need to look at the statistics on the market to earn more profit while mining is building the best hardware combination to get the best hashes and earn more coins. Working on bounty campaigns is the best to start without any investment because you will earn altcoins as a payment in return.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

Their are various way in which you can make money through Crypto. First option is you have to buy some CryptoCurrency like bitcoin Litecoin Dogecoin etc from different leading site and store them in your digital wallet. And sell those coins when their market value is high. Another option is you can trade goods with crypto, that means you should take cryptos from customers instead of real money and sell crypto when its price is high. Another idea is mining and it is the common way to get money through Crypto but first you have to invest in it. In order to makes money through Crypto you have to know the market conditions at first 
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

There many ways. If you have money you can invest in bitcoin or trade. You buy a bitcoin and sell it. You can do mining, bounty and signature campaign. As of the moment i am very much happy with signature campaign. In signature campaign no personal money is out. All you have to do is post in a forum. Choose a topic and post. You have to rank up so that uour salary will base on you rank. You can always do this as part time. Although it will take a littlectime to earn but have patient you will enjoy afterwards.
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

ok thanks for all feedback
what are all the best places to find signature campaigns?

worldtraveller
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

I have found only one way making money in crypto currency buy the coins while its really dump hard and dont look back until the positive wibe starts once coin start to move then you can decide to take your profit . I sell regular interval of time based on profit ratio  Not all at one time .
We really don't know why bitcoin and altcoins stops from moving high, even though the crypto market are strong and it have a regular transactions happens everytime. But, with myself I'm just keep holding my coins because I have feeling that it will rise soon and to gain profit.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

There are a lots of possibility to earn money in crypto. you can doing trading, mining and bounty of the company.But it's  not easy unless you have to do hard work and effort.
actually to earn money from this crypto requires our expertise in exploiting the various opportunities available in this forum.
reading and writing will be the best reference for profit.
because it is very risky for us if doing something without reading in advance what task we should do
\\\\\\\\\\\

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Now if you will ask me if how to make money in crypto then I can tell you that there's a lot of ways to earn cryptocurrecny all you have to do is just to register on this forum and then you can search for all of those cryptocurrency paying activities which are offered through this forum such as the famous Signature Campaign, Social Network Campaign and there's even the Airdrops where you would only register and wait for the cryptocurrency to be deposited in your ETH wallet.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

There are several ways how to earn money from crypto coins. In my case, I'm not investing, because I'm not that rich to make an investment, what I do is I am holding some tokens or altcoins that I got from joining an airdrop, I will just hold it for a couple of months until It gets high value. I also do social media campaigns for some ICO's and I'm also joining signature campaigns here on forum, simple as that. Just focus on holding a potential coin so you can be rich in the future just like the others.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

Dont join in a hyip and a ponzi scheme platform
Dont trust ayone when you sell your crypto
Hodl
Hodl
Hodl.....
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

theres many ways to earn here in crypto and this forum will help you to gain money!
you can do signature campaigns and bounty.
you can also do trading and investment with other ICOs.
gambling is 1 source but it is risky!
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Crypto investment is the talk of the town lately. Newbies in this market thought that it is an easy money. They don't know that it is hard to earn in this industry if you are no knowledgeable about it. There many things that you need to take into consideration. These are the most basic ways of earning in crypto.

1. Joining in signature and/or bountry campaigns.
2. Using your skills such as programming and in return, they will pay you in Bitcoin or other coins.
3. Buying Bitcoin and holding it. Buy low and sell high
4. Trading altcoins. Short and/or long term.
5. Joining in ICOs. Study and choose the best one.

These are the most common ways on how to make money in crypto. Do your own research before you invest and/or join in them.
Why0kay

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

I wish to invest more on crypto, crypto is the way
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

There are actually various ways to make money in crypto. There is investing which requires just enough capital for a person to start. There is trading which takes time and patience for it to be effective. There is also mining which is one of the most effective and yet requires good specs in computer. We also have campaigns which takes hard work for it to earn.
arafel71

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

If you are new to the sector, I strongly recommend that you leave half of your investment in BTC as it brings a very high stability to your portfolio. I also recommend you to have another 20% in eth and the remainder for medium cap crypto coins.

Greetings and luck
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

In my opinion, whenever I buy bitcoin and ETH, and then choose to forget him, it will be a good return in half a year.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

You can make money in crypto by joing different kinds of bounty campaign, such as social media campaign, translation campaign, creative campaign and signature campaign. You could also mine. I suggest you do some research too, but I am more inclined to focus on earning in campaigns.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I wish to invest more on crypto, crypto is the way
The easy way to earn bitcoin by joining in signature campaign but if you want to earn a lot try some can work in bitcoin like trading, mining or investing but this three are not easy to do and have risk but profitable.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: