Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4470 times)
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Well,base on my own experience here in crypto there's a lot of ways to earn money like for example by joining signature campaign social media campaigns telegram camp and translation camp(i never tried this one).By joining those campaigns we are able to do all the required tasks before we got paid.And additional to that you have to learn how to trade coins and how to invest in ico but you had to be more practical and have  a good strategy before you invest or trade a lot of scammers around.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xabi alonso 88

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

so many ways to make money from crypto. but if you want to do it with less investment you can do with campaign. but if you have lot of money you can Start with ICO and trading
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

You have to do the hard work and effort. You are completely reliable by using different ICO's that we have to follow in some rules and rules to qualify and get a reward where most of the gifts they have are tokens. Token is an altcoin that we need to monitor Value there and when good value is the right time to trade and can make money. Also, you can invest with the increased bitcoin value you can get
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

I suggest that focus on the basic you should learn how bitcoin or crypto works it's better to read first ask some pros or your friends. There are many ways to earn and all are profitable but always be wise and be aware on some cause not all are legit some are fake/scam. So the first is the bounties and airdrop this been known by many users that getting an income if they participated on current campaign or airdrop , but again always be aware , be conscious , so it's worth , and next is the buy low and sell high , which from the word itself buying low and selling high to get some additional income.

But still without proper knowledge It's hard you know , so better start from the basic , we all have start from the beginning , don't worry risks are normal , have patience , courage and determination.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

you can make money through trading and bounty campaign.
bolshako

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

Currently, to make money with bitcoins , you need to have a lot of patience. Also, you should have the courage not to get affected by sudden price drops.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

There are many ways to make money from Crypto but do not just use bitcoin there are many other alternative currencies you can trade and join an easy-to-earn money-making ICO gift campaign.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

There are many way to earn money from bitcoin. Invest in holding is a good idea, you can earn a good amount from it,,
But,
I think the most useful is minig.
you can earn tol of money from mining, There have a little risk on mining,
I will suggest you to start mining.
Thank you
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

There are many different ways of making money in cryptop. Different ways depending on the circumstances of each person. Eg
- You have the financial condition and can invest in buying different coins and use them to trade with you.
-You do not have the financial condition but want the coins. Watch the ICOs and join their BOUNTY show. There you can earn money without having to buy. Of course, it takes time to complete the work
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

In my opinion it's a good time to get on board. Compared to Binance ($ 4.1 Billion of daily volume), KuCoin ($ 37.7 Million) stands just at the beginning of its growth period. The KCS token price has only been multiplied by 4 since their ICO while BNB (Binance’s token) multiplied 72 times. My prediction is that they become a top 10 cryptocurrency exchange in 2018.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

to my knowledge as a beginner to earn money from crypto as follows :
=> follow ico campaign
=> mine a coin
=> trade
that's what I know and what I read from the forum.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

the condition that I experienced when the volatile investment price is uncertain is what I do only invest when the price drops and sells it back up little by little because the current movement of investment is still dominant will go down steadily. which you must do to understand and learn to understand looking for other investments such as follow the ICO project contained in bounty (altcoin).
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

yes you can earn, there is a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoin on ,Twitter, Facebook YouTube, you just follow there interactions and some task. Today social media is highest network to get many things what we want , so we can earn also bitcoin from them.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

You can try to join in signature campaign.
You can do investment for your bright future if you got lucky you will be rich.
You can buy and sell if you want to make more excitement with this life of crypto.
You can participate in airdrops for easy free coin to fall in your wallet if you join in the right one.

You can hold your token or exchange it to money. At the end the decision is yours.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

yes you can earn, there is a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoin on ,Twitter, Facebook YouTube, you just follow there interactions and some task. Today social media is highest network to get many things what we want , so we can earn also bitcoin from them.

well, maybe this time is also so banayk airdrop. The work in crypto is investment, advertising, and trading. You can do that when you want to make money from crypto. for now there are so many ways to produce it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

There's many ways on how to earn bitcoins. You can do trading, investing on it or join campaign sinatures. You can also join teletgram or any airdrops. Cyrpto is the fastest way to make a big profit in shory time. You just need to have knowledge on how to do it.
Habakkuk

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

There are several ways of earning in cryptos world,
To mention but few are...
Participate in ICO
Investment in Altcoin trading
Doing bounties
Mining some Altcoin.
All these can earn us some cash in cryptos.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

You can try to join in signature campaign.
You can do investment for your bright future if you got lucky you will be rich.
You can buy and sell if you want to make more excitement with this life of crypto.
You can participate in airdrops for easy free coin to fall in your wallet if you join in the right one.

You can hold your token or exchange it to money. At the end the decision is yours.
In all the options you're giving to the OP , i think there are 2 best options, it's the joining signature campaign and do some investment in the potiental coins.
They're the best way to earn a really good profits than others else. I bet you did do all of them and you'll be also agreed with me right ?
In my personally, i think we should choose the best of the best to do it rather then wasting time for other things else.

alamin09

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

If You just want to earn $ in the crypto world. Then you can task on
---Working in altcoin trading
---Doing ICO campaign
----Mining some crypto coins
I think Bounty campaign is the easy way to earn money....
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

Well there is a lot of way in how to make money in crypto but you must have the patience and will to go on because without your patience and without your will to go on you will never earn anything on crypto except the airdrops which only requires you to register so you can participate in airdrops and wait for the tokens to be deposited on your wallet but it's payment is not as high as they do in Signature Campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: