Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4468 times)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

He exist different way to make money in crypto like airdrops and invest sites also trading sites

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

There are two ways to ear crypto the illegal and legal ways.
Legal ways are:
-joining or follow ICO campaign
-trade your cryto to double
-mining also in some sites
-and airdrops as well
Illegal like:
-scamning
-hacking
but this two are forbidden don't even try this.

Thats is some ways to earn in crypto world. Choose you bet and don't regret it.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

There are many ways to earn some money in this crypto, first of all is trading. Trading is the best way to earn in bitcoin but you need capital of money when it comes to trading in cryptocurrency. Other than trading  is mining. Mining needs capital too but your capital will buy more gpu to have a great amount of mining, big gpus big mining that you get. Next is joining bounty campaigns in alternate cryptocurrency. Here you need skills to joined in the ICO, in orfer to have income you will able to find your job that you will joining. Just choose and you will have a great amount of money in the future.
donpepot

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

There are many ways to earn some money in this crypto, first of all is trading. Trading is the best way to earn in bitcoin but you need capital of money when it comes to trading in cryptocurrency. Other than trading  is mining. Mining needs capital too but your capital will buy more gpu to have a great amount of mining, big gpus big mining that you get. Next is joining bounty campaigns in alternate cryptocurrency. Here you need skills to joined in the ICO, in orfer to have income you will able to find your job that you will joining. Just choose and you will have a great amount of money in the future.
For me is Micro Jobs
Micro jobs are small tasks that can be completed for small amounts of Bitcoin. Websites such as Coinworker offer such tasks, which may involve simply testing a plugin to see if it is successfully compatible with a browser, or just retweeting a post. Again, the money is small but there is potential to earn a little bit more than the faucets of PTC websites.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

He exist different way to make money in crypto like airdrops and invest sites also trading sites
Writing about Bitcoin
If you’re knowledgeable about Bitcoin, enthusiastic about the cryptocurrency industry in general and willing and able to share your knowledge, then you can also earn Bitcoin by doing so. The amount that can be earned by writing about Bitcoin varies, but can be quite lucrative depending on the level of expertise that you have on the subject.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

You can make money in cryptocurrency from trading , play margin or lending on exchanger.
but if you trading on exchanger you must have balance Cryptocurrency , example BTC for buy another Altcoin.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

If I as a newbie can get bitcoin and crypto in the presence of strict ico to get the prize Cheesy
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

There are different ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, and we'll look at three of them: Buy a Cryptocurrency. Your first option is to just buy coins. Accept Payment in Cryptocurrency. Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. Mine Your Own Cryptocurrency Coins.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

You gotta know what cryptocurrency. Right now the best one is Bitcoin. The Bitcoin is starting to rise up again in terms of its value and it is going to give you profit if you invest or buy one now because soon it will have its price hike. Usually you should hold your Bitcoin when you think it has a potential to go up. With this, once the price go up you should sell it then you got profit, a higher one as well depends on how much you bought. Then buy again when the price drop occur, then same method, wait and sell.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

many ways to make money from Crypto you can doing trading and joining ICO bounty campaign its easy to earn money

Another way is mining and gambling. You can do mining if you can afford to have a mining rig and a cheaper power source. And if you are risk taker, you can do gambling. It is all about the luck. But don't do it illegally.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Just buy crypto and forget about it for 2 years. Buy a small piece of many, or go all in one two to three coins. Safest way - top three coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
I also have the same thing in crypto. But making money is the focus in here,as for me I do campaigns just to earn crypto cash others do vlogging on youtube,twitter,posting info on facebook and other sites that can use bitcoin as for payment in every social media to use. I prefer campaign in forum because I want higher savings for the future.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

Just buy crypto and forget about it for 2 years. Buy a small piece of many, or go all in one two to three coins. Safest way - top three coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

This is actually what i am doing lately. I have digital currencies in my wallet and i just pretend that i don't have any digital currencies that i hold because sometimes, it is very tempting to sell your crypto holdings when the price is high. So it's better not to check it and just leave it there for a year or two.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
There are many jobs that we can do in order to make money with cryptocurrencies. One of the jobs that we can do is by participating in bounty campaigns. I began  0 investment here in the cryptocurrency world but I have now many money because I used my skills in order to make money.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Just buy crypto and forget about it for 2 years. Buy a small piece of many, or go all in one two to three coins. Safest way - top three coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

This is actually what i am doing lately. I have digital currencies in my wallet and i just pretend that i don't have any digital currencies that i hold because sometimes, it is very tempting to sell your crypto holdings when the price is high. So it's better not to check it and just leave it there for a year or two.

Yeah. It is really better not to check the price of your coin if you really want to hold it for 2 years, I guess always checking the price is the job of traders to always monitor if they really gain the profit.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

here at our forum, there are some activities that you can make money by doing some jobs, jobs like logo maker, publishing article of your own blogs and website, participating on some social media campaigns, bounty campaigns, signature campaigns, buying ICO tokens and mining. but you have to learned/study every activities you want to be part on, because the more knowledge you have, the more opportunity for you to have.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

The best way to do to earn more money in crypto world is thru bounty campaign.
 you should follow all the instruction as simple as that.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
There are a lot of ways to make money on the cryptocurrencies. You can mine crypto and then sell it, you can earn a cryptocurrencies by carrying out ICO tasks, you can invest money and wait for price increases, and then sell the crypto. You can also trade on the stock exchange, which is also very popular these days.
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

I think right now you should focus on exploring the financial trend of different cryptocurrencies. This will be your primary basis for choosing where to invest and most importantly when to invest.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

Daytrading is the riskiest way to make money in the crypto world.
Holding long term is both safe and rewarding, but it requires patience! Do you have patience?
daftfunk

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

If you don’t want to spend one penny, you can follow the bounty and airdrop announcements on Telegram, twitter and here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: