Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4473 times)
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

Market movements of crypto money can be very hard. Sudden ups and downs can be seen. This is due to the market being shallow and the investors moving at the same time. We advise investors not to buy information about crypto money first, just thinking that the price is going up. Can you invest now? We can say that it is independent of the price that BitCoin can do the job. So if the bitcoin is $ 1 or $ 10,000, you can make the value transfer the same way. The main reason for the increase in bitcoin price is that more people are purchasing for speculative purposes and in line with these new technological beliefs. The demand for having a limited number of bitcoins and perhaps a bit unconscious has raised the price. so must trade very carefully and it is very important that must research without panic..

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anakcikal

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

I think Crypto currency is a technology used to make digital currencies using cryptography. Although crypto currency is a digital currency, but its manufacture that uses cryptography, prevents this money from being faked. The price value of the crypto currency is determined by the buy and sell power by the technology user. Cool
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

The best way is to invest a huge amount because the growth of bitcoins is very fast and you will earn a huge amount of profit depending on how much you invest but always choose to invest at the right time when there's a huge down in the market price.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

There is lots of ways to earn crypto tcoin. Please find below most frequent ways to earn bitcoin.

Signature campaign
Bounty
Airdrop
Trading
Mining

These are most usable earning option from this forum, Just study on this before doing it, and choose the right one which will suite you. then rock it.
gladiusnl

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

There are many ways in earning money in crypto. As in there are so many. You can gamble your money for bitcoins. In my opinion, whenever I buy bitcoin and ETH, and then choose to forget him, it will be a good return in half a year.

Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

I'm also new to the world of crypto currency. Yes, when I then invested in bitcoin and some other currencies. Then he played on the stock exchange. But I will not say that I have earned a lot, but enough for life. And then I plan to play with a price change
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

In my opinion the money making in the crypto is the investment strategy while if we plan this currency like if the time is good we have to invest our money in this and if we have some knowledge of the crypto the trading is the best job which we can do for making money in the crypto and the crypto investment is good to do like now the people are loving to use this currency and the future prediction about the bitcoin usage will outstanding and the world will become more fast in the business ans travel.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

There are different ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, and we'll look at three of them: Buy a Cryptocurrency. Your first option is to just buy coins. Accept Payment in Cryptocurrency. Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. Mine Your Own Cryptocurrency Coins.
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

If u comparison between bitcoin and other coin for make money by easy way also with safe and secure police then I say you to invest in bitcoin.Its the only one easy way to make money within short time.Abd its the best time to invest in bitcoin.Just buy bitcoin nkw and hold it for 1 year.After one year you get a huge profit.There is also more way to make money but I don't think that those are not easy and safe like bitcoin.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

I making money here in the cryptocurrency world by trading and also by joining in signature campaign. I using my knowledge and my skills for me to make money. For me, it is true that little knowledge is dangerous. We should have a lot of knowledge for us to make money here in the cryptocurrency world.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

The way most people do to make money with crypto is to make short-term trades that utilize the active fluctuations of bitcoin prices every second. But from that trade, we will not always get any money or profits because there are times when we experience losses from the price movement so that people follow various campaigns in this forum which are paid with bitcoin and by following the campaign they can earn some money bitcoin. In addition to these two things, how to earn money from crypto can also be by selling items on the topics provided in this forum but the sales we post will be difficult to sell if the users of the members here do not trust your account so you should really build more trust first to increase sales of goods you offer.
coolplugins

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Here is another way to make money inside Crypto:- Advertisement! As cryptocurrency is a trending topic now a days so everyone is searching about it on the internet, you can create a website or crypto news blog and make money by placing ads on it.

Do you know that Coinmarketcap.com is a website that just provide crypto price information and it is making in Millions($$$) via advertisement.

If you also wants to make a website like this then here I'm suggesting you an awesome crypto plugin that will help you to create your own cryptocurrency price listing website similar to coinmarketcap.

Download Plugin & Start Making Money in Crypto World:- https://codecanyon.net/item/coin-market-cap-prices-wordpress-cryptocurrency-plugin/21429844?ref=CoolHappy
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

There are many different ways to actually make money, and since you tackled the topic of "making money", the end result of this is to encash whatever you earn through your different cryptocurrency ventures. To start, you can either mine, trade, invest or do bounty campaigns. All those four ways are the usual means of how people get coins. Mining is through the use of a mining rig in order to gather coins. Investing is by choosing in a project to invest in as a capitalist. Trading is when you would trade your coins to other assets that may give you more profit. And, bounties are those projects that one may join to do different tasks to receive rewards by the conclusion of the project. After getting the coins in whatever means, you can exchange them in trading sites for money.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

many ways to make money from Crypto you can doing trading and joining ICO bounty campaign its easy to earn money

I agree with the above-stated answer. However, since the question of this thread is how to make money, then I just would like to add the end game of any and every investment or venture being sought after by people. The critical part there is to encash whatever you earn through exchange or trading site. For most people, the "act" of making a profit in the cryptocurrency market ends when they get return from their trade, investment or bounty, that's because most of them see their ventures as investments that they only circulate whatever they earn back to the market, but if you want to make money, you have to dispose off your coins to get your profit by money.

Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Many ways to earn crypto money like following an ICO campaign, can be done by bitcoin mining and there are still many ways to collect crypto money.

It is possible to invest in ICO as well, but I would not recommend it to a beginner. The crypto twitter community appeals to beginners. Some of them offer tips and call some good coins. Because it is initially important to get an idea of ​​the possibilities of making money with crypto. The bounty program is one part. You can stay active in this forum and benefit from a signature or translation campaign for upcoming projects
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

What many people fail to comprehend is that they can lose most if not all of their money trading in these markets. Many people just buy some Bitcoin and let it sit waiting for an eventual price rise.You can start investing any of the cryptocurrencies that are listed on a particular exchange.There are a lot of campaigns that you can join on Bitcointalk form. It all depends on your rank and activity. You can also try mining Bitcoin.
AllOfArt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

For start, to make money with any cryptocurrency you will need a lot of knowledge about this industry and prices of the crypto market
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Everyone is talking about crypto currency, and for sure many envy those who once bought a bitcoin for $ 10 and now in chocolate. There are people who think that they will have time to jump into the last train car of the "Crypto currency - Cloudless pension". Below I will tell you about the most interesting and popular ways of earning money on the crypto currency, but not the fact that you will be able to multiply your money.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

You can always invest immediately and become a trader in the market or if you have a good amount of capital then just invest on a mining hardware in order to earn cryptocurrency monthly depending on what kind of coin you are planning to mine then you can trade your coins in the market.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

As easy as it is you will need all the persistence you will get. You should get the understanding that it is not like a get rich quick affair. You will need to put some diligence into it. In the first place, I will advice you start from the bounty campaigns section on this bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: