Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4468 times)
AppleBee833

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Trading in crypto is a risky business and very time-consuming as you constantly check the exchange for what happens next. A lot of research is needed for trading but the basics is buy low-sell high. It is all based on speculation and involves mostly statistics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

The best way to start earning in crypto is to learn as much as you can about crypto and start with signature bounty and later go for various bounty campaigns.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

Most and popular way is holding. As everyone know Crypto currencies are volatile you can buy some bitcoins at low price and hold them for long. I don't suggest you to do trade. Its better to start with holding. Many newbies lost there money in trade because they always start with it. You need high experience to start trade with bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

Good trading, a lot of researching, participating in as many airdrops as possible, be part of communities and all that.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
yamazki15

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Join XARUM AIRDROP BOUNTY.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
Do you mean how to make money from crypto?
many ways to make money from Crypto include:
- doing altcoin trading
- follow ICO campaign
- mining some crypto coins

We all know these methods but the main thing for the newcomer to adopt any of these method is to grasp complete knowledge of any of these method. Once we know have full knowledge of these methods, then for sure they can be a real profitable but going after them without getting any knowledge will make you only lose money and nothing else.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:30:57 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Trading
Offering services
Getting hired and use your skills
Selling goods

You don't have to be genius to invest something new to earn in the cryptoworld but if you are so then you are going to earn a lot by creating your own coin, your own money, regulating it yourself, centralized or decetralized as you want and so on but I mean about the low income that most of people expect to earn in the crypto world there are many way to earn and one of the best are the long term income like weekly or monthly salary for doing any job or any service that can be paid in bitcoin or any other crypto.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

There are many ways to make money with crypto currency such as providing services, selling goods, trading, or just holding your bitcoin to make profits and gambling but I do not recommend it. I think you should read daily news related to crypto currency to understand it better and before you start trading. Cool
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

There are several ways to make money with crypto. If you have a designer and there are so many jobs available in this forum and if you as a web developer, you can create software and applications for those who announced in the bitcoin forum and there are so many other online jobs through which you can get bitcoin and altcoin in the future. Cool
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

There are many ways to make money with crypto currency such as providing services, selling goods, trading, or just holding your bitcoin to make profits and gambling but I do not recommend it. I think you should read daily news related to crypto currency to understand it better and before you start trading. Cool

There are several ways to be able to earn profit/make money in crytpcurrency such as selling and holding bitcoin. But I preferred holding. Also by investing in a long term basis, joining campaigns and ithers.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:55:39 AM

The are many ways to earn money from crypto. First is by trading,  buy low and sell high. Next is by joining signiture campaign and social campaign. Mining is another way to earn money but you need to have a big capital in buying the mining rig and the last is initial coin offering.
Matrond

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

To make Money in the long-term, it's really a matter of finding undervalued coins that have strong fundamentals which have the potential to increase significantly over a long period of time. By doing that initial research, you set yourself up in a way that you don't have to worry about the volatility of the market because you can feel confident that it will recover and be worth even more afterwards.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

There are so many ways to make money in cryptocurrency,like mining,trading or invest in ICO's or joining bounty campaigns.But before trying all these things be sure you have a little knowledge how to work with it.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Trading crypto currencies is a brilliant way to make money, however, it isn't as simple as many portray it to be. Each type of currency having several different underlying factors which affect it.

Bitcoin has certainly been the most successful one, but that's mainly because of its wide acceptance. Especially if you go on to shop anything out on the dark web, you'll wonder if bitcoin is greater than USD.

Firstly, you must be a great forex trader, learn the technical analysis involved in trading forex and using those you must find a strategy by back testing various indicators on the crypto currencies charts.

Despite having enormous passion towards trading, I do not trade cryptos due to a constant fear of unreliable crashes.

Stick to one, keep observing the chart and using simple support and resistances too, you should be able to make some good money.
ZechariahNora

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

You can buy the difference when the price is low and the price increases. You can also choose to mine bitcoin.
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

There are a few different ways:

Cloud Mining: Genesis Mining, Hashflare, Hashing24, ViaBTC

Peer-to-peer lending: BTCjam, Bitlendingclub, Bitbond

Investment/Saving account: Bter, Magnr

Mergin lending: Poloniex, Bitfinex

Margin Trading: BitMEX, Bitfinex, Poloniex

CFD trading: IG, Plus500, Xtrade
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

I make money by buying and selling. I have subcodes that I do not touch for investment purposes, but they helped me out of sight. I can not even hope to lose it. The best income is earned by buying and selling.
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

Right now, it's practically impossible to go a few days without hearing about the latest cryptocurrency craze.  Cool Cool
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

by way of buying and selling bitcoin or join bounty.
After you purchase a Bitcoin sometimes price Bitcoin is not always up or down so that it is not uncommon because of negative market movement. one of the strategies to reduce losses to buy bitcoin mining to help you get the additional benefit.
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

I suggest you need to understand more about bitcoin invtesting, trading, signature campaign, mining, and etc.You need to be patient because this is a long period investment if you want to succeed greatly.

There are alot of topics opened that could answer alot of your questions. Feel free to read and learn from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: