Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]eBit Payment-Modern and Innovative Payment Method-Token Sale Nov. 24th  (Read 3358 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

Hi, Is it the only eBit announcement thread?

As i undersand now price of 1 eBit token is $0,06 and you expect that in January price will jump up to $0.96 ? How you want to do that?

There is no information about the ICO progress on your website.. How many tokens have been sold until today?

The price of ebit is indeed 0.06 $, but! considering the fact that we were asked by multiple people to extend the sale - as we did - because there were issues with the difficulty of buying ebits. We assume that will be the price when it reaches the markets at that price if we sell all the tokens. Since the sale got extended - the roadmap changed a bit and the tokens won't be out on market in January - but next month on February. We are waiting for the thread manager to update that info.
SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Let's say - you created an application. Through which bank accounts in the CIS i can transfer Fiat into the application, and then buy tokens? Is there a list of partner banks, or will it be available only through PAYPAL? For example, in Ukraine there is no PAYPAL and most likely it will not be in the near future.

Regards.

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

As i undersand now price of 1 eBit token is $0,06 and you expect that in January price will jump up to $0.96 ? How you want to do that?

There is no information about the ICO progress on your website.. How many tokens have been sold until today?

The price of ebit is indeed 0.06 $, but! considering the fact that we were asked by multiple people to extend the sale - as we did - because there were issues with the difficulty of buying ebits. We assume that will be the price when it reaches the markets at that price if we sell all the tokens. Since the sale got extended - the roadmap changed a bit and the tokens won't be out on market in January - but next month on February. We are waiting for the thread manager to update that info.

You definitely need updates, because it all looks unprofessional. At what stage does the sale of tokens look like, or will be there live information about that on the website?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

hello, would you tell me who is your main competitor in this field and what are your advantages compare to them? thank you
eBitICO

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

You definitely need updates, because it all looks unprofessional. At what stage does the sale of tokens look like, or will be there live information about that on the website?

Soon will be update . It's public information that you can see the contract https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3b4e1320c4a8275f9a660e263ea3df3bd6a1139b
eBitICO

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

hello, would you tell me who is your main competitor in this field and what are your advantages compare to them? thank you

Our biggest competitor are any basic exchanges and our advantages are  1. low fee compared to normal currency exchanges ( at max 0.99% compared to a basic fee with is around 12% ) 2. You will be able to make currency exchanges at any place in the world at any given time with just a phone app so you won't need to go to currency exchange while its working hours. 3. We will also exchange cryptocurrencies while no other money exchange offers that.
Mamasita22

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

A good idea. But I do not think that the government will give full authority to this matter. I understand that you have a deal with a cryptocurrency, a decentralized system and all that, but the state currency is also involved in this. sooner or later - unless of course the project will reach a large turnover and popularity, project can not avoid from big taxes. how will you fight with it?
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

Our biggest competitor are any basic exchanges and our advantages are  1. low fee compared to normal currency exchanges ( at max 0.99% compared to a basic fee with is around 12% ) 2. You will be able to make currency exchanges at any place in the world at any given time with just a phone app so you won't need to go to currency exchange while its working hours. 3. We will also exchange cryptocurrencies while no other money exchange offers that.

Have you already find and hire expirienced SMM, promotion managers? You have great advanteges, but without needed promotion it's hard to achieve something. I've seen a lot of revolution ideas, but most of projects founders didn't reach anything because of bad promotion or unskilled employees Sad

In marketing we trust!
eBitICO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

A good idea. But I do not think that the government will give full authority to this matter. I understand that you have a deal with a cryptocurrency, a decentralized system and all that, but the state currency is also involved in this. sooner or later - unless of course the project will reach a large turnover and popularity, project can not avoid from big taxes. how will you fight with it?

We more or less allredy dealt with  it - we started to bargain deals with banks and using buffer money there will be no problem with taxes, we do not want to go into details in this, becouse we dont want someone else to go over this and use it for themselves, but we went thru all the possibilitys and figured out a solution, still, the whole point of ebit is that it will gain a big community, the more people involved the easier it will be for us to maintain it and keep it stable.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

As i undersand current price of eBit coin is 0.06$.
The price is in dollars. It turns out that "late" and "early" investors get a fair number of tokens not related to the change rate of ETH or bitcoin. I like it. Many companies fix the price of the token in ETH or bitcoin, and for a month their rate changes quite strongly and it turns out that investors at the beginning of the campaign and at the end of the campaign receive the same number of tokens for a different amount of money.

ETH and BTC is too volatile now. It isn't enough smart to fix price in digital assets. Bitcoin lose $ 8k in Christmas falling, meanwhile Ethereum drops below $ 600 and now update new all-time record price. Anyway, investors that bought eBit coin for $ 0,06 will earn a lot of money. After listing the price will up eight to $ 0,96.
Mamasita22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

We more or less allredy dealt with  it - we started to bargain deals with banks and using buffer money there will be no problem with taxes, we do not want to go into details in this, becouse we dont want someone else to go over this and use it for themselves, but we went thru all the possibilitys and figured out a solution, still, the whole point of ebit is that it will gain a big community, the more people involved the easier it will be for us to maintain it and keep it stable.

I did not know that such contracts with banks exist. Competition in this area is not small, so you have to go not a small way. As for me the idea is good and worths more attention, at the moment I do not see investors in large quantities. I hope that everything will be the same as you said, I wish you success in your further development!
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

I would suggest you to connect to http://icoscanner.io/ owner and give the details about your ICO, because due to some features in the work of the website (it does not take into account stages of ICO) your ICO mentioned as finished. Do not know how much members use this site but it is one of my personal favorites about stats.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

For a long time there is a shortage of such applications. Now many people use a lot of different exchange systems, and it's not always convenient and safe. There is always a chance to get on the swindler.
eBit Payment solves many of these problems. And if the team of developers really manage to launch this project, it will make life easier for all of us.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

The sale of tokens ended on December 22? Where can I find out the sales results? When is it planned to list the project's tokens and from which exchanges will this project begin? If in February there will be already (as announced in the road map) a significant increase in the price of tokens, I would like to participate in it.

The sale of tokens end on January 26 . The results of the sale will be visible on the website or https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3b4e1320c4a8275f9a660e263ea3df3bd6a1139b . The exchanges will be after 10th February.
Mamasita22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

I did not know that such contracts with banks exist. Competition in this area is not small, so you have to go not a small way. As for me the idea is good and worths more attention, at the moment I do not see investors in large quantities. I hope that everything will be the same as you said, I wish you success in your further development!
When large investors come into the project, it is usually too late to invest. Since X-s will be, but not as large as if you invest in the early stages of the project. and i also think that there is a lot of competition in this sphere, but the competition shows the high demand for the project. It's always good. I think ICO will be successful, the project is interesting.

I hope so! But I will correct you one thing, the project should not put the investment at the forefront. Firstly the idea should be realized and then the multiplying of the investment itself will go. I know a lot of projects that began with nothing (in terms of investment), but they had to go a long way. so here it is also real to do it all and put it into reality.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Let's say - you created an application. Through which bank accounts in the CIS i can transfer Fiat into the application, and then buy tokens? Is there a list of partner banks, or will it be available only through PAYPAL? For example, in Ukraine there is no PAYPAL and most likely it will not be in the near future.

Regards.

Thanks for asking. Now we're getting prepare to outsourcing KYC procedures and all the investors will be able to get ebits thru few most-popular cryptocurrencies markets.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

If I understood correctly: the final goal of this ICO is to offer some ebit payment application (personal online currency exchanger) that will enable its’ clients to creat multi-currency wallet and then (very quickly and paying minimum transaction fees):
- to convert any fiat money into any cryptocurrency and vice versa,
- to make transferring between cryptocurrencies
and even to provide different online payments!
All this sounds very tasty! Is this app will be only for mobile phones?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

For a long time there is a shortage of such applications. Now many people use a lot of different exchange systems, and it's not always convenient and safe. There is always a chance to get on the swindler.
eBit Payment solves many of these problems. And if the team of developers really manage to launch this project, it will make life easier for all of us.

Even not all wallets are save enough to storing money, what we can say about exchanges? I hope that eBit will solve all problems that industry has got, or, at least, most of them. In Q2 we will see working personal exchange, I can't wait.

P.S: Do you know, how to keep money in safety if you have Android OS?
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I see that project is interesting. Despite the fact that it is difficult to predict always, but I want to believe that project while be great prospect.
The subject of transferring a cryptocurrency into fiat will be always in demand, because transactions in banks really do difficulties. Capitally!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wolfman15

Activity: 252

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

If I understood correctly: the final goal of this ICO is to offer some ebit payment application (personal online currency exchanger) that will enable its’ clients to creat multi-currency wallet and then (very quickly and paying minimum transaction fees):
- to convert any fiat money into any cryptocurrency and vice versa,
- to make transferring between cryptocurrencies
and even to provide different online payments!
All this sounds very tasty! Is this app will be only for mobile phones?

I hope so too that this will happen and the company will really achieve its goals.
Because such disadvantages as:
- exchange rate (Many where the exchange rate is significantly lower than the standard rates that offer exchange points.
-Exchange time (Sometimes it takes a lot of time to exchange)
- Insufficient number of currencies
But I hope for a small system of discounts

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: