Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]eBit Payment-Modern and Innovative Payment Method-Token Sale Nov. 24th  (Read 3362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

With the cryptocurrency exchanges now there are a lot of problems. The wallet that will change the cryptocurrency to 40 Fiat money is a great solution of many problems
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:20:10 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 08:39:31 PM by V-t.Ester

In your roadmap is written that you will create wallet with more than 40 fiat currencies. Is it true? Don't you need to sign in agreement with each government to realize such idea? I know that the more currencies and digital assets wallet supports, the more problems project has. It's hard enough to realize all purposes and don't make mistakes in code.
Why do we need contracts with governments to buy the currency of countries? It is freely traded on the exchange. If it is not traded freely, it is not in fact a currency, but merely a kind of government's debt receipts. But in this project, nothing is said about investing in such receipts. About the errors in the code - they will certainly be highly likely, but for their search and correction are usually held beta tests, code audit, etc. These problems are successfully solved.
I'm not sure weather anyone needs permissions or contracts with the governments to accomplish exchanges of the currencies but to provide such platform is not an easy job at all. Moreover, today most of the countries have no laws that regulate cryptos. Governments are eager to forbid them because believe: cryptocurrencies disrupt the economy of the their countries. That's why the program like this may face some problems!
steinen

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

Tell me please, what is the minimum amount you need to successfully implement the project?
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

What means are secure exchange of crypto currency? What actions will be taken when problems arise?
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

hi dev please still transparent, how much amount already raise untill now? whether soft cap already reach? because i am not see on your website
if your change interface on website with added progress about crowdsale it's more better, so investor easy to check it Smiley
markiz73

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

What means are secure exchange of crypto currency? What actions will be taken when problems arise?
Since the exchange will take place inside the platform, in essence the system will be similar in this respect to the service  localbitcoins. As I understand the funds will go to a centralized purse, and then, with the consent of both parties will sent. This, of course, is a little bit contrary to the ideas of decentralization, but it provides security.
Localbitcoins block only crypto-currency coins until the participants confirm the transaction. Fiat transactions localkomboins does not control. In case of disputes, the issue is decided by the site administration. How does this service resolve contentious issues?
Moufidoff

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

nice project, go go go

MOKENEX — CROWDSALE STARTS 22 Jan 2018
Universal Crypto Currency Swapper (https://Mokenex.com)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

I'm also interested in this question. In order for a person to register using a referral link, he must have some benefit. Otherwise, how can I motivate him to register with a referral link and not in the general order? I would like to hear a clear answer to this question so that I can offer to potential participants clear registration conditions.
Still it seems to me important that the possibility of creating a referral link was opened only to those users who are participants of the system and invested in it. So it will be fair and honest - the one who has invested in the system suggests to join him, and not just for the sake of his own profit lures in all projects in succession.

You aren't right. For example, I've got a blog with 350-400 daily users. I can use my resource to advertise project and earn money according to referral system. Why should I investing to participate in it? Or you will buy ads only on sites which uses your product or your customers?
I think that you will understand that I was trying to say.
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Since the exchange will take place inside the platform, in essence the system will be similar in this respect to the service  localbitcoins. As I understand the funds will go to a centralized purse, and then, with the consent of both parties will sent. This, of course, is a little bit contrary to the ideas of decentralization, but it provides security.
What do you mean saying:"the system will be similar in this respect to the service local bitcoins"? If you are right and the funds will go to a centralized purse then this system won't be decentralized at all. Don't understand how the using of centralized purse can provide the security of transactions?!
markiz73

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

We can achieve decentralization of the system using smart contracts, but this gives other problems. An ideal decentralized system does not exist.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Coins from last year have being pumoingnlately and I think it time for ebit to join the party
markiz73

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

We can achieve decentralization of the system using smart contracts, but this gives other problems. An ideal decentralized system does not exist.
The ideal system is a system free from the influence of people. Not necessarily decentralized. I am quite satisfied with solving disputable situations with the help of an independent AI. Only if it is really independent. Here there are difficulties because of the influence of those who create AI, but they are solved if you use the program of self-contained machine self-learning.
The ideal system is a system free from the influence of people. I totally agree! In any system there are failures, and independent AI this problem can not solve yet. Maybe 10 years, but not now. Therefore, in certain situations we have to use centralized management Grin
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 06:06:37 PM by V-t.Ester

The ideal system is a system free from the influence of people. Not necessarily decentralized. I am quite satisfied with solving disputable situations with the help of an independent AI. Only if it is really independent. Here there are difficulties because of the influence of those who create AI, but they are solved if you use the program of self-contained machine self-learning.
The ideal system is a system free from the influence of people. I totally agree! In any system there are failures, and independent AI this problem can not solve yet. Maybe 10 years, but not now. Therefore, in certain situations we have to use centralized management Grin
Oh, but there's nothing ideal in this world! Definitely, some problems and "holes" will occure on practice. Every system is influenced by people because it is created for people and is used by people! As well with decentralization. For example, bitcoin is seemed to be decentralized coin but when we are digging deeper we find out that there are owners of huge amount of Btc and others, who have hundreds of miners, - and both of them can freely influence on its rate. The eBit app must have ingenious programmers that take in account all pros and cons of centralized and decentralized systems (if they are using the best of both of them).
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

In your 1st post stated, that you will achieve 0.96 $ price per token after 5th of January.  So,  it is 14 of January  already,  BTW have you achieved this target?  Your goals looks perspective,  but what about execution of your plans? I will keep in touch with your ICO,  so looking forward for your answers

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

You will use 30% of collected funds on platform development. Isn't it too much? Developers salaries and hardware don't worth so much, don't it? Won't it better to spend this money on ads?
Also, it members of your team had been working for Liberty GLOBAL and Bank of Austria, will they use profeccional network for attracting customers.
markiz73

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

Oh, but there's nothing ideal in this world! Definitely, some problems and "holes" will occure on practice. Every system is influenced by people because it is created for people and is used by people! As well with decentralization. For example, bitcoin is seemed to be decentralized coin but when we are digging deeper we find out that there are owners of huge amount of Btc and others, who have hundreds of miners, - and both of them can freely influence on its rate. The eBit app must have ingenious programmers that take in account all pros and cons of centralized and decentralized systems (if they are using the best of both of them).
I think that the decentralized system is fantastic Smiley If the platform is gaining popularity, then it immediately becomes centralized. For example, ETH.
markiz73

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

I think that the decentralized system is fantastic Smiley If the platform is gaining popularity, then it immediately becomes centralized. For example, ETH.
What do you say about Bitcoin? It is very popular, although I'm not it fan, but I admit that bitcoin is very decentralized. As for the ETH, here, too, not everything is clear. There is an ETH classic, which no one will call centralized. Much depends on the community itself - if it supports the idea, then the project develops normally.
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and it will always be in the top, regardless of the situation. ETH is one of the first crypto currencies that supports smart contracts. These are the kings of the market that have functional and usability. If the ETC reaches the level of the ETH, it will also become centralized Grin
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

In your 1st post stated, that you will achieve 0.96 $ price per token after 5th of January.  So,  it is 14 of January  already,  BTW have you achieved this target?  Your goals looks perspective,  but what about execution of your plans? I will keep in touch with your ICO,  so looking forward for your answers
I'm also interested in hearing the answer to these questions. And in general get new information on the project. While the community manager does not spoil us with his attention. Most likely he is a member of the team, and not hired staff, so he does not have so much time to thread. Have you checked the social networks of the project?
It is necessary to get some new information about the evolvement of this project. I visited only their Facebook and Twitter pages (still don’t have Telegram). There are a lot of information about the App (similar to the one on their site), some positive comments about the company and agitation to buy eBit tokens. Maybe there is new info and interesting discussion at Telegram: https://t.me/eBit24. Does anyone visit it?
markiz73

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

What do you say about Bitcoin? It is very popular, although I'm not it fan, but I admit that bitcoin is very decentralized. As for the ETH, here, too, not everything is clear. There is an ETH classic, which no one will call centralized. Much depends on the community itself - if it supports the idea, then the project develops normally.
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and it will always be in the top, regardless of the situation. ETH is one of the first crypto currencies that supports smart contracts. These are the kings of the market that have functional and usability. If the ETC reaches the level of the ETH, it will also become centralized Grin
Artificial intelligence is not perfect. He solves primitive or highly specialized problems. The product is not yet ready, and those who write in the announcements of ICO about artificial intelligence are usually used as advertising
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

So,  what do you think about your competitors? Are you in conditions to overtake them?
It seems to me, that your service is necessary not only for crypto fans, but also for ordinary people,  how don't want to get involved in crypto so deep,  but desire to invest a bit
The project is aimed at ordinary people. It is not ideological as many projects in the crypt but purely functional - the project will solve issues of settlement, payment, conversion, etc. If it turns out to make the platform convenient for the average user without special knowledge and skills, then success is assured. As for investors, then there is another conversation. The project is open, it implements its tokens and investors must decide whether to invest it or not.

It seems to me that this should be for ordinary people. That the user without special knowledge and skills can exchange the cryptocurrency at Fiat. Cryptocurrency, despite its popularity, is only gaining momentum. And many new users d'nt want explore the details of the blockchain and stuff. They need a platform for easy exchange.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: