Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]eBit Payment-Modern and Innovative Payment Method-Token Sale Nov. 24th  (Read 3362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

In your 1st post stated, that you will achieve 0.96 $ price per token after 5th of January.  So,  it is 14 of January  already,  BTW have you achieved this target?  Your goals looks perspective,  but what about execution of your plans? I will keep in touch with your ICO,  so looking forward for your answers

We were asked by the users to extend the sale that is why ebit is not on market yet thats for one, when it comes to price - yes that is the assumed value IF all the tokens/ most of the tokens get sold with is not the case we didnt reach the 40 mil tokens yet so the token price is still at 0.06$ noon the less we reached the soft cap so we will proceed with the project anyway even if the tokens dont sale, we will most probably do an after sale to use up all the tokens that are left.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

@KTChampions
I also saw a lot of projects working in this direction, someone is focused on currency exchange, someone on the exchange of real assets, but really a lot of projects. It seems to me that to capture a large share of the market it is necessary to make huge investments in marketing.Or create some special conditions on the platform that would attract people. Security or bonuses - something from this field.

we are planning to do a referral system but I can't assure you it will happen, we also added a few bonuses to the certain amounts of its bought.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

very nicely all decorated, cool site and your idea.
judging by your road map,
already have a working app? where it can be seen?

1st Q of 2018 is not done yet so you need to be patient just a bit longer Wink
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

Today I faced with problem to deposit Fiat, all exchange rates are tremendous! I used yobit, as in Russia it 's quite popular,  so beside 3-5% deposit comission and 6% withdrawal comission,  their exchange rate for  ETH is +20% to coinmarket cap! So, how is possible to earn on crypto market, if exchange rates are too hight?  I expect, that exit payment will be able to solve this problem.
Crypto currency can now fall in price by 20-30%, and tomorrow it will grow by 50%. And you are talking about high commissions.  Grin
That is true, mate,  nevertheless nobody wants to through out the money, and when we are talking about hight commissions, you lose a piece of your money once you've deposited. So why am I wrong?
Hope eBit team will cope with such problem, especially after reaching the soft cap.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

Today I faced with problem to deposit Fiat, all exchange rates are tremendous! I used yobit, as in Russia it 's quite popular,  so beside 3-5% deposit comission and 6% withdrawal comission,  their exchange rate for  ETH is +20% to coinmarket cap! So, how is possible to earn on crypto market, if exchange rates are too hight?  I expect, that exit payment will be able to solve this problem.

We are doing all we can ! Thank you for your support !
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

ETH is again in a jam. Today chaos happened on coinmarketcap: currencies went down rapidly. The entire list was red for the hole day. Some whales get involved into this crypto"game" today and sold a lot of coins, even a huge amount. This fall cost a fortune. Everything is green now again. It's good.
 How all this processes influence on the price for the eBit token or they don’t influence at all?

eBit token is at 0.06$ and will be till we reach a certain amount of tokens sold so no influence from the market whatsoever.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

Congratulate you, guys,  such a good news,  due to this fact you will attract much more investors, for sure!
What are total collections? Have you lost in amount of $ according to a decrease of crypto market?
No doubt you will collect hard cap! Now just forget about it and focus on a product

its the bare minimum so we already took money and started to proceed with the ebit Payment app. We hope we will reach the hard cap tho we do need the workforce to make everything faster.

We collected over 1 million $, you can follow some of the investments on ethplorer but remember it is not connected to the payment done in BTC, and also we already transferred money to the works on the project.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

Phew. I hope I answered most of the important questions, We are incredibly happy to see how the topic is going. We as well hope that the project will be a full launched success, as normal people we travel a lot, we invest in crypto, so it would be very good for us as well. We hope this dream will develop and will become a part of our everyday life. Thank you again for all the support, we hope that you will keep on supporting us still in the near future Wink
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:54:49 PM by markiz73

Crypto currency can now fall in price by 20-30%, and tomorrow it will grow by 50%. And you are talking about high commissions.  Grin
Do not you think that there is a close relationship? When an effective liquid exchange online is established, then both commissions and volatility will fall and the worst thing - profit will fall too. Esteem what is the effectiveness of the market and what it leads to. Now the golden time for those who are willing and able to earn more. Later will be harder.
Crypto currency is a few thousand and every day there are new ones. If on the basic coins the volatility falls, then it will increase on the new coins.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

another ebit i am found on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebit/#markets this is will make people confused because have same ticker but different logo
before create name the dev have to do survey first about token name, so it will not be like this
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

When an effective liquid exchange online is established, then both commissions and volatility will fall and the worst thing - profit will fall too.

Any assets (gold, diamonds, cryptocurrencies) should be in-demand only than they are liquid. If you can quickly exchange your asset into cash (without waiting for hours), it’s really an effective liquid exchange. None wants to wait for hours or even days. Now, in crypto an effective liquid exchange is provided, for example, by price of gas in ETH (more gas – quicker transaction). Think, you know how expensive they are! What will happen when exchanges will become very cheap and quick? It's hard to predict. Maybe crypto will become even more liquid.

Cheesy We are glad to announce that we have reached the soft cap!  Wink We gathered the bare minimum to start the project! Thank you all for your support! BTC

This is very good news! I sincerely congratulate you.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

another ebit i am found on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebit/#markets this is will make people confused because have same ticker but different logo
before create name the dev have to do survey first about token name, so it will not be like this

Indeed, that's another ebit token. Is there any information about when will Ebit payment token be listed in CMC? Because Ebit Payment has a nice achievement in ICO, which has reached the soft cap.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

With the cryptocurrency exchanges now there are a lot of problems. The wallet that will change the cryptocurrency to 40 Fiat money is a great solution of many problems

Exchange of cryptocurrency is possible, but each exchanger supports a limited of varieties of Fiats. Plus, each exchanger causes a lot of security problem. And of course, it's promisingly to have platform, that you trust. The exchanger with a wide variety of Fiats for exchange is promising.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

So,  what do you think about your competitors? Are you in conditions to overtake them?
It seems to me, that your service is necessary not only for crypto fans, but also for ordinary people,  how don't want to get involved in crypto so deep,  but desire to invest a bit

Yes, and also for people that travel a lot and for people that buy things from other countries, thanks to ebit you will be able to avoid most exchange fees.

We hope the best to all of our competition, its a race, and we hope we will complete it way faster than all other ICO's, we wish to gather more funds tho, since soft cap is bare minimum more funds would allow us to speed it all up and would allow us to hire more workforce to aid us.! 

Your plans sound good, but isn't it fairy tale? Maybe it would be better to concentrate on 1-2 products and then develop new? You promise users all kinds of payments, but how to realize such complex system?
I'll be glad to use eBit during travel abroad, but how and when you will create your product? Rent cars, withdraw fiat money, payments for cryptomarket — all these sounds too ideal to be truth.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

When an effective liquid exchange online is established, then both commissions and volatility will fall and the worst thing - profit will fall too.

Any assets (gold, diamonds, cryptocurrencies) should be in-demand only than they are liquid. If you can quickly exchange your asset into cash (without waiting for hours), it’s really an effective liquid exchange. None wants to wait for hours or even days. Now, in crypto an effective liquid exchange is provided, for example, by price of gas in ETH (more gas – quicker transaction). Think, you know how expensive they are! What will happen when exchanges will become very cheap and quick? It's hard to predict. Maybe crypto will become even more liquid.

Cheesy We are glad to announce that we have reached the soft cap!  Wink We gathered the bare minimum to start the project! Thank you all for your support! BTC

This is very good news! I sincerely congratulate you.
Gold and especially diamonds no liquid. It is difficult to sell, in some countries, their turnover is either prohibited or strictly regulated, and yet they are very much in demand. It is very good that the Ebit platform is oriented to a legal form of activity. This will help to avoid various problems in the future when implementing the platform in existing business processes.

Obviously, the time of gold-fever had gone into far 19’s century, when gold was the main liquid asset, eminently in America. Now, fiat currencies totally replace gold. They’re the most liquid.
Crypto currencies become popular only several years ago. But they are not wildly used in average peoples’ life. EBit payment can definitely solve some problems with their liquidity.
markiz73

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

The crypto-currency world is just beginning to form. On what legislative system will the platform work?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Your plans sound good, but isn't it fairy tale? Maybe it would be better to concentrate on 1-2 products and then develop new? You promise users all kinds of payments, but how to realize such complex system?
I'll be glad to use eBit during travel abroad, but how and when you will create your product? Rent cars, withdraw fiat money, payments for cryptomarket — all these sounds too ideal to be truth.
In any case, the developers will have to start with some narrower tasks and from some local markets, it is impossible without a huge investment (for a long time) to succeed in many directions. This is one side of the coin. On the other hand, we must understand that a project that does not aspire to take its place in the global world and solve global problems is doomed to be absorbed or simply superseded from the market.

I don't agree with you. Project can be successful on niche market, for example - payments for rental cars/apartments, etc. Not every company has investors and enthusiasts like Amazon has. The more markets and countries the project want to seize, the more money and new investors must appear!
But also eBit should start from one-two working product, launch them and keep improving services and developing other at the same time.
markiz73

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

The crypto-currency world is just beginning to form. On what legislative system will the platform work?
Not quite the right statement. Yes, it is developing actively, but this does not mean that it is not formed. Judging by the fact that the project is going to be completely legal and follow the KYC procedure, the project will most likely be targeted at US legislation. Different countries have their own characteristics, but the US is a key country in the world order, all are guided by it.
For example, Pavet Durov works in the United Arab Emirates, because there is a good tax system. Other services were registered in Singapore or Switzerland. American legislation is very complex
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

I don't agree with you. Project can be successful on niche market, for example - payments for rental cars/apartments, etc. Not every company has investors and enthusiasts like Amazon has. The more markets and countries the project want to seize, the more money and new investors must appear!
But also eBit should start from one-two working product, launch them and keep improving services and developing other at the same time.
Money can be earned, but you do not understand the idea that he tried to express. If the project does not develop, then it will "end" with time. Tell me a car rental company? If you do not use such a company, you can not even name one name. Remember the saying: If your company is not on the first page of Google search, then it does not exist. So this is true in the modern world. It is necessary to develop globally if you want to survive.

Okay, okay, you persuaded me. I know all these "the bigger target, the harder to miss" or "the bigger purposes, the faster success". But ICO and crypto world is full of new project with similar ideas and platforms. eBit team must really hard work to reach domination on market and be the top in google search!
markiz73

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

For example, Pavet Durov works in the United Arab Emirates, because there is a good tax system. Other services were registered in Singapore or Switzerland. American legislation is very complex
American law is very complex because it can not be violated. I imagine how Durov was able to develop his social network in the US - he would very quickly be in prison for creating a service for the distribution of pirated content. I still think that it is best if the project is oriented to legalization to do everything under the laws of the United States.
The American law has a double standard. What is allowed to do one businessmen and companies, it is not allowed to do others Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: