Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 107101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:36:49 PM

If you mine st altminer please use GBX dedicated port 10000 which is really stable Smiley

Thanks for mining!
Thanks!

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dead Things

Activity: 417
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:49 PM

I occasionally like to pop in here and say, "Keep up the awesome work, GoByte team!" Now let me get out of your way...

kayperwood11

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

wonder, what price will be on the first day of the new year ..
tmkn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

What is trust level of this predictions I mean on this platform, site??

Don't trust the prediction, trust the roadmap. We're about to release an important core update. The whitepaper + new website + mobile wallet and payment gateaway will follow. I started to meet french lawyers for establishing GoByte legally and turn it into way more than what it is now. The more we'll work, the more we'll build up confidence, the more people will buy for long term hold Wink The price will follow.

As for the coin's emission being too high, mining being rewarded with too much coins, maybe there is a few others variables : there is only 239'000 coins in circulation and 205 MNs, that mean more than 80% are locked for people who might want more MNs (and the coin emission will decrease by 12% every year). At the moment, I can see 5k GBX on selling orders and more than 10 BTC on buy orders, it's far away from what I saw with XYLO. Plus.... seriously, XYLO ?

Yeah, right, now it's 8BTC on buy orders and the price is down again to 0.00118..
If you look now there are 2600 GBX on orders with price >0.00100 and the rest (15,000 BTX for prices below 0.001).
So, summary:

2,600 GBX - 2.75 BTC for price >0.001
15,000 GBX - ~6BTC for prices < 0.001

Do you call this a strong buy wall ? Cheesy

And frankly speaking, if you say 80% of the coins are locked, the fact that the price is going down with only ~40,000 coins in "circulation", the rest being blocked in MNs is a serious issue..
It really means that the market can't absorb the new coins and the only interest is for setting up MNs, which is exactly what I said before

Yes, I know that from time to time we expect the "plunge protection team" to intervene and buy up to 0.00160 in a single burst. Then it's starting all over again, slowly slowly going down..

gobyte (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:39:52 AM

Don't trust the prediction, trust the roadmap. We're about to release an important core update. The whitepaper + new website + mobile wallet and payment gateaway will follow. I started to meet french lawyers for establishing GoByte legally and turn it into way more than what it is now. The more we'll work, the more we'll build up confidence, the more people will buy for long term hold Wink The price will follow.

As for the coin's emission being too high, mining being rewarded with too much coins, maybe there is a few others variables : there is only 239'000 coins in circulation and 205 MNs, that mean more than 80% are locked for people who might want more MNs (and the coin emission will decrease by 12% every year). At the moment, I can see 5k GBX on selling orders and more than 10 BTC on buy orders, it's far away from what I saw with XYLO. Plus.... seriously, XYLO ?

Yeah, right, now it's 8BTC on buy orders and the price is down again to 0.00118..
If you look now there are 2600 GBX on orders with price >0.00100 and the rest (15,000 BTX for prices below 0.001).
So, summary:

And frankly speaking, if you say 80% of the coins are locked, the fact that the price is going down with only ~40,000 coins in "circulation", the rest being blocked in MNs is a serious issue..
It really means that the market can't absorb the new coins and the only interest is for setting up MNs, which is exactly what I said before

Yes, I know that from time to time we expect the "plunge protection team" to intervene and buy up to 0.00160 in a single burst. Then it's starting all over again, slowly slowly going down..

Or you can be smart and wait for 2018.
Nobody can predict the market. The images what you see up here are for entertainment made by an AI that uses some algorithms.
You want to buy GoByte, you buy. You don't want, then stay out.
Also many users don't understand the market, so there is no need to poke them in the eyes every time they make a "prediction".
"And frankly speaking, if you say 80% of the coins are locked, the fact that the price is going down with only ~40,000 coins in "circulation", the rest being blocked in MNs is a serious issue.."
No it's not an issue, it's a trend. For now.
Maybe this will "enlighten" you https://snag.gy/07C2u5.jpg

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
tmkn

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:46:18 AM

So, summary:

Nobody can predict the market. The images what you see up here are for entertainment made by an AI that uses some algorithms.
Also many users don't understand the market, so there is no need to poke them in the eyes every time they make a "prediction".
"And frankly speaking, if you say 80% of the coins are locked, the fact that the price is going down with only ~40,000 coins in "circulation", the rest being blocked in MNs is a serious issue.."

Yes, let's hope is just a trend.
About 2018, I expect market turbulence for BTC, being listed on futures some will want to see it down Smiley
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:50:55 AM

So, summary:

About 2018, I expect market turbulence for BTC, being listed on futures some will want to see it down Smiley
Pleasure speaking with you.
As for the photos up here. It started as a joke, pure entertainment. It was late in the night, I decided to write "GoByte Predictions" on google, and a lot of thing pop up.
Like these: https://coincheckup.com/coins/gobyte/predictions
The best predictions are made by human mind, no AI can send signal as good as an experienced trader.
But is fun to watch it trying. Smiley

One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
lobeznosp3

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:10:50 AM

Hi everybody!!!

Anyone is free to make speculations and predictions of any coin, but nobody knows where we will be in December of 2018, but that I know is that GoByte devs are working hard each day and they have a good team.

These predictions or specultaion can help to everybody to get a idea about the future of the coin, but as it is said, these are future predictions!!! The future is built day by day as GBX team is doing!!!

The coin will grow along of 2018 as it is doing now, I'll hope so.

tmkn

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

So, summary:

Pleasure speaking with you.
As for the photos up here. It started as a joke, pure entertainment. It was late in the night, I decided to write "GoByte Predictions" on google, and a lot of thing pop up.
Like these: https://coincheckup.com/coins/gobyte/predictions
The best predictions are made by human mind, no AI can send signal as good as an experienced trader.
But is fun to watch it trying. Smiley

Nice talking to you too Smiley
Of course, a prediction is just a prediction
After the first 365 days with 15gbx/block we would have ~3.2 million coins in circulation, so at $391 closing price in November that means market cap of 1.2 Billion $$$
Not bad I would say.. Cheesy
Like zcash right now

trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:11:21 AM

"Buy or sell anything, anywhere." GoByte Pay will be another important step in the development of the GoByte unniverse.

- Easy integration to your businesses. - Pay or receive instant payments with GBX, easily.
- 0 fee transaction for customers using our mobile wallet.
- Send GBX directly to your contacts using their phone number.

More to come  Wink

henrynguyen

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:18:01 PM

GBX price is low. And volumn is dow.
Anyone belives it go to moon ??

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

I have a mid 2012 MBP updated to 10.13.2 High Sierra.  I tried downloading again, from the website and it still says there's a problem.  I don't know if you want a PM of all the details....but is my setup not good enough for a GBX wallet?
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

If you took a look at the big picture you might have noticed the BTC wild ride is affecting a lot of MNs young coins. If you want to sell on the first dip, please, do, I'll buy more. We promised a whitepaper + new website + payment gateaway and a core update to be sure we're ready to go on Bittrex but please, sell on the first dip and not look at long term plans. Plus, it's crypto, prices always go up and down, even more since everything is traded through BTC. I learnt to not look at the price day by day and put my hopes in work, news and good teams, nothing else. Never get emotional or lose patience in crypto, or you might lose money. But I might be wrong Wink Those are just humbles opinions.

xoai001

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:46:38 PM

If you took a look at the big picture you might have noticed the BTC wild ride is affecting a lot of MNs young coins. If you want to sell on the first dip, please, do, I'll buy more. We promised a whitepaper + new website + payment gateaway and a core update to be sure we're ready to go on Bittrex but please, sell on the first dip and not look at long term plans. Plus, it's crypto, prices always go up and down, even more since everything is traded through BTC. I learnt to not look at the price day by day and put my hopes in work, news and good teams, nothing else. Never get emotional or lose patience in crypto, or you might lose money. But I might be wrong Wink Those are just humbles opinions.
that's a good idea !!! thank so much Smiley.
chiamalogio

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

check the rich list of Gobyte
http://explorer.gobyte.network:5001/richlist

the first have 785000.99851740 gobyte  so the 72.74% of the total.... why we have to buy this?
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

the first have 785000.99851740 gobyte  so the 72.74% of the total.... why we have to buy this?
It's called premine. We use that for further development.

KryptonS

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

I'm sure it has decent potential for 30 to 100mln marketcap by the end of 2018. Adjusted for circulating supply it means price being stable or going up x3 or so. Not very much but if you get a masternode you'll get 300 to 400% on top of that.

GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:55:18 PM

Second MN for GBX, GSM-GBX002 is almost full.

- No Setup Fee - Daily Payouts - 5% Administration fee - Flixible Exit Strategy -

5 out of 20 seats @ 50 GBX are left. More details at https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz

Jump in and let's get started earning interest on those GBX coins you have idle in your wallets!

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
gscotch

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:07:39 PM

the first have 785000.99851740 gobyte  so the 72.74% of the total.... why we have to buy this?

nobody forces anyone to buy. join gobyte discord https://discord.gg/HAGnhKsand you will see that team explains every payment from premine.

you can check here https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/gbx/overview that price is pretty stable so there were no drop of premine money

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
CoinStalker

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

It is time to buy GBX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: