Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we Need Altcoin?  (Read 23619 times)
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

Altcoin is definitely needed to reduce the load on bitcoin. Because there are so many altcoin has the features more prominent bitcoin is gradually appearing more. altcoin also helps stabilize the crypto market.
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:48:25 PM

A lot of altcoins are aiming to solve problems that Bitcoin won't, like smart contracts for Ethereum, bank transactions for Ripple, total anonymity for Monero... And plenty of others there.

There isnt room in the market for every single coin, but there definitely is room for more than one other than bitcoin.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:51:38 PM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I am of the opinion that altcoins is a part of the crypto currency market, they will not go anywhere. We can only choose which ones to invest in, and which ones to not, that's all. This is my personal opinion.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

For me, in terms of investments, altcoin is need for people to have more opportunities and options to have. Of course there will be risks because most of them are faltering from the front lines and some of them rise, move forward and give pleasure to their clients. Some altcoins is needed for the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:42 PM

i think as soon as the  Alternate cryptocurrencies go mainstream we will need them and they will be more valuable and most of our purchases will be done buy them coins.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:09:34 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 11:34:46 PM by Carmen01

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
many digital currencies are more conveniece in life that can brings it's have difference in many way but they all give so much good in every person's life like to do transaction in other country or to do an easy step to buy something and to save also our money here in crypto.So for me the more currencies is the more good and more conveniece,like ethereum now it's altcoin that have some similar to bitcoin and for me the wallet of eth is more good and fast than bitcoin so i think the continue of simplicity here is non stop, in future transaction is more fast

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:30:01 PM

as developer releasing coins with the extent as delivering service to the public audience, investors might gains of advantage as the use with grows on value with the price of coins gives with difference on finest as collecting shifts with the limit of exchange and moves to attains as entering stages of different level with the decision on following or begins with the new strategics with the investment plan.

mayapot12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

Just think of it like a product. More entries more competition, thus healthy trading.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

These altcoins have their different purposes that gave them their unique characteristics that made some of these alts popular. Bitcoin has some disadvantages and we need some alternatives in order to do a more efficient work.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

if you are one of the member of the new coins, i think you need that because you have a coin. New coins help us to have a profit by using investment or trading. One of the needs of trading is the new coin because it pumps high but a high chance to become shit coin.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:38:55 AM

Yes we need other altcoins because it gets boring when it is all just bitcoin right? Kidding aside, this different kind of coins has different usage and bitcoin is use for payment while there are those altcoins that are use for smart contracts, for playing games, for healthcare, for music and privacy coins. There are many different categories of altcoins so we need them because they have different purpose. You can see in the announcement the different altcoins and if you read their whitepaper then you will know their purpose and if their project is viable. There are those that just copy the work of others and some do innovations to stand out.

If you want to do trading then altcoins are big help to increase your stash of bitcoin. My major purpose why I'm trading is to increase the number of my bitcoins though I hold some altcoins as well because of the potential of it to rise in value in the future. If there is no altcoin then I wouldn't be able to trade the cryptos.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:43:22 AM

Like countries' currencies, altcoins are there give some sort of value to real things just like the BTC. However altcoins can't give BTC a run for their money. Just like real country currencies, the strength of some currencies  far outweigh the strength of other currencies. But you can't just denigrate the other currencies relative to the dollar or British pound. That being said, there too many scam coins around. BTC needs the competition  from good Altcoins to even soar more and more.
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:18:17 AM

These altcoins have their different purposes that gave them their unique characteristics that made some of these alts popular. Bitcoin has some disadvantages and we need some alternatives in order to do a more efficient work.
Okay,yes,but some others do not have their different purposes,although I think that those that have more success are those that offer new features and that is not the product of chance alone,when a altcoins have a great development team and a great community is very likely that it will go ahead.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:48:17 AM

i think we need altcoin as it is will improve innovation on all stage for cryptocurrencies, and no matter how much new alt coin born, still the market will decide what will be valued most.

HillaryCluth100

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:46:58 AM

The answer is "Yes". I will take a simple example "CryptoKitties game". This game is become hotter and hotter every single day and user must use Eth you play. Altcoin become more usefull now.
Dr Leon

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:47:08 AM

I think we need it, but not all project are real, some are determined to scam people e.g ethconnect.
But I have also seen some awesome project too. So lets choose our altcoin wisely.
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:03:20 AM

Altcoins are an intriguing facet of the cryptocurrency landscape, but they are not for everyone.Altcoins are also known as Bitcoin Alternative and its good to have an alternative...
salindarose7

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

Of course I want, moreover I'm still in a newbie position in dire need of coins to mine my profits and income.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

If you are in trading BTC,you definitely need alts to trade with.

bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:26:10 AM

Yes, their demand in the market is increasing. Already 1500 types of altcoin are working. Their price fluctuates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: