Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:36:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we Need Altcoin?  (Read 23619 times)
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Altcoin is part of the building that gives Bitcoin the power to remain.
altcoin helped make BTC stand out and popular.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
You are right but your argument that whether we should have altcoins or not is not right because here we can see that these coins were not fixed to be enter in the cryptocurrency market because these are get generated due to technology fault of fork experiment .
So these coins are in this field And also we see another factor that everyone is independent in this world to work , so if anyone want to launch his own coin then surely no one can stop him to launch new coin .
So here these things are making to allow the people to launch Thier own small priced or stupid coins , since we know very well that what is the reality behind this new coin launch ( ICO launch and money making program ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Yes ofcourse, we need altcoin, because it can make us to have good profit. And we can have some extra financial aside from our job. And this time altcoins are really indemand. As you can see it on news or internet.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Yes we need altcoins to increase our Bitcoins because Bitcoin alone won't give that much returns than altcoins because of small market caps. We also need some altcoins for trading between the exchanges because Bitcoin is way slow and high fees.

the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

I think we need altcoins, because they create competition for the already well-known cryptocurrency, and competition forces all the time to upgrade the already existing product
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

yes, we need altcoins because altcoins are giving much better return then any other investment instrument and it is gaining huge popularity because day by day more new people knowing about altcoins.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

We shouldn't forget that, every coin was a newbie and some of them showed really increadible rising. This is a really low probability that every coin will reach great prices in the future, but I think some of them might bring new profit ways in the future.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Why not, also they have awesome projects for humanity, i have a lot of projects that I like and they are very usefull for humanity.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

every altcoin have their own path, their own platform so we need altcoin. just like we have many currency in the world

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

If we will have more altcoins, cryptocurrency world will be better. Yes there are many scam and shitty project I dont mean them ubt also there are very good projects with new blockchain technology, structure and algorithms. So other coins enhance and update their system. Highly competitive market becomes better.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

For investing the answer is yes of course. In the other hand for fast money transfer the answer is again yes because Bitcoin network is so busy after it is much valuable.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

as long as they make our life easier, we will always need altcoins and most of the new projects are better than the old projects
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Yes , we need. Altcoins bring us with better bitcoin , and better block chain.We can't let the bitcoin  alone , or it will not changed into be better and better.
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

yes we still need altcoin.altcoin for trading.ive always use altcoin for my trading.only i sue ethereum to sell my token and trade to bitcoin.we still need altcoin.also ethereum gives me a lot of money.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

Yes, we still need altcoins. As we know that mostly altcoins are cheaper than bitcoin and its hardforks. Every coin has a very small price at the beginning  and some of them shows a very good rise in a very short time.In my opinion ethereum is the next bitcoin which is an altcoin that we needed .It has a very good future.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

There will always be more altcoins because the blockchain technology has given everyone the idea that they can create any project with blockchain even when it does not need it.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Its like you are asking now that we have internet and email, do we need to keep on trying to make new products. Answer is of course yes. Blockchain has huge potential and the next google or yahoo would be a blockchain backed company.

terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

I would say Yes, at least for the sake of diversity! Coins with a strong community can do particularly well. In some cases, a community builder will work alongside the coins technical mastermind, focusing on marshalling a group of people together and making things happen. It’s hard not to respect these coins.

summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

Others they except for bitcoin are not necessary because they are only branches. But Bitcoin This is a real icon

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

The blockchain of Bitcoin can't and shan't have all possible functions. The greatest priority is given to safety. Than more properties and functions has a blockchain, especially the platform is vulnerable. Building-up of functions in a blockchain requires time for careful debugging of a code. Therefore each serious update of the platform takes so much time for implementation. Therefore there is a fixed release of new coins to functions and properties which the bitcoin doesn't have. Also there will be in the market those coins which will be successfully checked by time and demand for the qualities and functions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: