Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we Need Altcoin?  (Read 23619 times)
reza10

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

We all need altcoins because this is the future of currency. Altcoins not only the currency but a fast payment services which the business needs nowadays. Whether public or private company fastness in their product delivery and payment also. So, for now, the time for accumulating the coins.
You are right. if altcoin is not needed, how to rotate bitcoin and bch? altcoin is needed for the development of bitcoin and bitcoin shards.

Indorse ♢ | Decentralized Professional Network on Ethereum Blockchain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047503.0)
seanskie18

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

Definitely yes because as investment we always need altcoin as cryptocurrency. In our society, we always face many problems and sometimes altcoin can solve it so we really need altcoin in our lives.

repan
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

that's a stupid question

ipol88

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

That's why when first launched, the new Altcoin requires a pretty good narrative exposure. Describes the new Altcoin description. Until able to make the community believe and adopt. A good narrative exposure, an open and clear system, can make the community think of it as a valuable coin in the future. For the new founder of the successful Altcoin, they usually get rich. That's because the coin that has been mined is acceptable and becomes of value in the market openly. Furthermore, we are then familiar with the term Pump and dump.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

Yes, of course! we need Altcoins because of the following reasons:
  • Bitcoin is already expensive - not everyone can afford Bitcoin due to it's price value per Bitcoin ($9,100 as of this writing)
  • Bitcoin have limited coins supply - 16.6 Million Bitcoins are on circulation already and the total maximum supply is 21 million Bitcoin's.
  • The Crypto Market world needs more Crypto coins - in order the world will adapt the future of our monetary system is to make billions or trillions of Crypto coins.
  • Altcoins are cheaper than Bitcoin - some Altcoins are easily invested due to their low price value - as low as a penny that's why Crypto enthusiasts are investing more Altcoins than Bitcoin.

There are so much reasons why we need Altcoins but those are the mentioned above are the reasons behind why we need Altcoins rather than using Bitcoin alone.

superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

that's a stupid question

It is a stupid question when you don't get the real answer for this one.
Sometimes we asked question even we already know the answer because some people tend know the answer but their are still more valid answers than what you know.

We need Altcoins because Bitcoin isn't enough to be adapted as the official Cryptocurrency in the world so we need altcoins in order to get more coins and to invest and so that after few weeks or months we'll get profits and return of investments.

Altcoins were designed to meet the drawbacks of Bitcoin, especially today that Bitcoin Network is clogged and users are waited for at least an hour to finish the transactions.

dotts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

In my own opinion, maybe Yes we need altcoin or alternative coins in order to achieve different goals. Altcoin price has low value than bitcoin so it is our opportunity to invest altcoin because it is cheaper than bitcoin.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

In my own opinion, maybe Yes we need altcoin or alternative coins in order to achieve different goals. Altcoin price has low value than bitcoin so it is our opportunity to invest altcoin because it is cheaper than bitcoin.
Yes of course,because were having different rules for our different needs.We often change rules sufficiently to do something uniquely productive and may have a particular application.Altcoins are sometimes projects from enthusiasts, and sometimes the basis for whole new businesses. They can even be more than coins, developing into entire new frameworks for everything from messaging applications to online marketplaces.When considering involvement in an altcoin, be sure to do your background research because not all altcoins have such laudable goals.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

Yes, of course. Other altcoins can reduce your investment risk. The premise is that the altcoins needs a bit of technical content and application.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

I think it needs some competition.   The amount of alts out there now is too many though in my opinion.
We have too many altcoins but at some point those altcoins are going to disappear once it stops being profitable for people it invest in empty projects, this is going to happen once we got more adoption and only the projects that have some real world application begin to make a fortune for those that invested early on them, so do not worry and invest in good projects and you will do good in the future.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
For me yes.Because this is the only way on how to know the importance of having the original coin.I mean,if there's only one cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.How can we know if this coin is very different from other currency.I hope you get my point and thank you for this topic.I'm being challenged.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
For me yes.Because this is the only way on how to know the importance of having the original coin.I mean,if there's only one cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.How can we know if this coin is very different from other currency.I hope you get my point and thank you for this topic.I'm being challenged.
Altcoin has different purpose and they are useful to the people therefore they have the success doing the ICO.
I trust bitcoin but I also trust altcoins especially ETH because it has a better technology also, if all legitimate coin will succeed, this would make us profitable.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. I think altcoin is the most important of these. altcoins are popular, and raising the price for a moment is a serious gain.
dog_cat

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

Look into the coins. Research, and you'll see the coins draw investors because of a particular set of features or unique utility. Asking why we "need" all of the coins is like asking, if you were an investor in the dotcom boom, why we needed Gmail when we had AOL.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

in my opinion, I still need the latest altcoin, to be redeemed in the future into dollars ($), to be able to meet daily needs, because I do not work offline

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

I think it needs some competition.   The amount of alts out there now is too many though in my opinion.
We have too many altcoins but at some point those altcoins are going to disappear once it stops being profitable for people it invest in empty projects, this is going to happen once we got more adoption and only the projects that have some real world application begin to make a fortune for those that invested early on them, so do not worry and invest in good projects and you will do good in the future.
in addition to choosing a good project to invest in it, we must also be careful in choosing the project, do not just follow other friends or hear the words of others .. the point is not too believe, you must find the truth information about the news or project you want

Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

Yes, we need them! As utility tokens on blockchain platforms, as a case!

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

Yes we need, demand for crypo grew up and crypo market will not work only with bitcoin.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

in my opinion, I still need the latest altcoin, to be redeemed in the future into dollars ($), to be able to meet daily needs, because I do not work offline
I think altcoin is not just looking for dollars, it is part of the technological development of each platform providing benefits and adding community to support the development of blockchain technology.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Yes, we need them! As utility tokens on blockchain platforms, as a case!

And on top of that, it will be boring if it's only bitcoin that's existing the cryptoworld. Bitcoin will not also grow without alt coin, IMO, because some of the money being invested in ICO's are directly converted to BITCOIN and into fiat. Isn't it very nice to see a cryptoworld with different alt coins coexists with different functions?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: