Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28510 times)
True_Will_Set_You_Free

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

Hello True_Will_Set_You_Free
Thanks for all your activity on our thread!
We think it’s a private business to make private your profile on linkedIn or not. We do not oblige anyone. But if you are interested in meeting us in person and see who we are, please visit our Kyiv office anytime or at least join the next Q&A session with Alex which will take place from Kyiv office. To discuss the details, we can move our conversation to DM.

So, you are stating in this forum that 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view is a private business? How people will be able to verify employment information when over 90% of team can not be verifyed due to these profiles been private? Can you also answer these other questions:

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  
 Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast.

-How come "Real Estate Acquisition" Buy properties in the top 25 most popular cities and rent them out on a short-term basis to platform users and members of exclusive Rentberry Club" is no longer available on the Rentberry Road Map?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

"Oh No!" the newbies with rentberries radon statements are back in this forum! Lol.. Can you guys please be back after rentberry team member answer my questions?
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

Thanks for all your activity on our thread!
We think it’s a private business to make private your profile on linkedIn or not. We do not oblige anyone. But if you are interested in meeting us in person and see who we are, please visit our Kyiv office anytime or at least join the next Q&A session with Alex which will take place from Kyiv office. To discuss the details, we can move our conversation to DM.

So, you are stating in this forum that 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view is a private business? How people will be able to verify employment information when over 90% of team can not be verifyed due to these profiles been private? Can you also answer these other questions:

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  

-How come "Real Estate Acquisition" Buy properties in the top 25 most popular cities and rent them out on a short-term basis to platform users and members of exclusive Rentberry Club" is no longer available on the Rentberry Road Map?

These questions should not take this long to be answer, as the same questions has already been posted in this forum many times throughout the day without been answer!

ULABSofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

hello. Your rental network designed for business rental or private?
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

Is there any particular reason rentberry team has not been able to answer my questions here? Has been over one hour since i posted my questions here in this forum! These are very basic questions!
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

Rentberry team, going dark on me will not answer my questions! I guess we are dragging this episode to day 2 in this forum!
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

-
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

Can any of you guys or Rentberry team if they still alive in this forum answer my questions below? Thanks!

-Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

Please, find our comments to your questions below:
- We cannot require or demand the employees to open their LinkedIn profiles to the public as this is fully private space. If you want to see the team, please visit our Team page or join to the next Q&A session.

- We understand your concerns. Please, be informed that we can not and will never manipulate the token price. We never promised any lambos or moons. Please also note as well that we are Utility token and you can use it already on our platform. Our team is concentrated on product development and expansion. As the largest token holders of BERRY token, we do all we can to make Rentberry a successful company.

- We have excluded the Rentberry Club concept from Rentberry way before the start of our Token Sale (December, 5th) and therefore we do not have it in our Whitepaper and Road Map.

zhongweitk

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project
Belsome_Su

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

It's really nice business!
Spotless design, pretty good business.  Good luck devs.
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 10:02:25 AM by True_Will_Set_You_Free

Can any of you guys or Rentberry team if they still alive in this forum answer my questions below? Thanks!

-Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

- We cannot require or demand the employees to open their LinkedIn profiles to the public as this is fully private space. If you want to see the team, please visit our Team page or join to the next Q&A session.

- We understand your concerns. Please, be informed that we can not and will never manipulate the token price. We never promised any lambos or moons. Please also note as well that we are Utility token and you can use it already on our platform. Our team is concentrated on product development and expansion. As the largest token holders of BERRY token, we do all we can to make Rentberry a successful company.

- We have excluded the Rentberry Club concept from Rentberry way before the start of our Token Sale (December, 5th) and therefore we do not have it in our Whitepaper and Road Map.

Are you serious, after almost 2 hours since i have last posted my questions to be answer by you, you came back with these mediocre answers!

-You have stated above: "Please, find our comments to your questions below:"** Where is my previous question regarding how Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast?**

-Could you please answer my complete question which also includes the "Real Estate Acquisition" by rentberry? If Rentberry Club concept has been excluded from Rentberry way before the start of the Token Sale, why the the road map during the ICO indicated "Real Estate Acquisition" in addition to Club concept ? I can definitely provide you with the road map during the ICO which indicates " Real Estate Acquisition" in addition to Club concept. Please let me know?

**As many members here in this forum has already put a scam alert for "Rentberry ICO", the team should the least try to defend the company by properly and timely manner answer questions provided here!**  

True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

I also would like to state in this forum today that similar question has been provided to the rentberry team on Telegram, which also went unanswered by the team. During this period, members on the Telegram forum has been removed because of similar question!
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

I also would like to state in this forum that similar question has been provided to the rentberry team on Telegram, which also went unanswered by the team. During this period, members on the Telegram forum has been removed because of similar question!
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

By going dark in this forum and only responding questions with incomplete and vague answers is definitely indicating Rentberry credibility as "ICO" complete nonexistent at this point!  
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

I also would like to state in this forum that similar question has been provided to the rentberry team on Telegram, which also went unanswered by the team. During this period, members on the Telegram forum has been removed because of similar questions!
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

I also would like to state in this forum today that similar questions has been provided to the rentberry team on Telegram, which also went unanswered by the team. During this period, members on the Telegram forum has been removed because of similar question!
Tangri

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Looks like this forum is infested with fud/trolls.  Perhaps they are expecting quick return on investment but ICO sometime takes long time to fruit.  My other holding QRL hasnt even released mainnet even after 2 years of development since their ICO.  Be patient.

My original investment on Berry didn't bear as it asked too many questions like KYC etc.  I got my Ether back and after long patient months, I started buying in at around 3 cents each.  Will keep buying as price drops more until I have half million berries or more.  Its great bargain price atm.

Perhaps original revolutionary concept is lost to many people.  I still believe in innovation and what this team is trying to achieve.  Its noble goal and I am very excited to be part of it.  This endeavor may take a year or longer but I will keep my berries until it bear fruits.

I have been reading some of twitter posting about rental rules etc, and pleasantly surprised how knowledgeable the Mr Lubinsky and team are.  Also taking legal action against Seattle convinced me that team is up to date on rental regulations, keeping keen eyes.

I don't blame the team for not responding if needless, pointless questions are raised.  We are all busy people and do not deserve to be frustrated.  Let team do its work and be patient.

Seeing the crypto market has turned negative at the moment, unsurprisingly, I do hope team has converted the ether/btc ico funds into fiat currency already, or at least some of it.  Bear will grip the market for time to come as market sorts itself out.

Another concern would be future marketing plan.  Legal contracts  such as rental agreements are complicated thing and frequent involvement of courts with evictions and such, might dissuade many potential landlords from joining the program.  It would be nice to have a glimpse of how team is going to overcome initial objections. 

I am confident about professionality of team and especially media savvy Mr Lubinsky.  I hope he keeps up his good work know that there are us who supports the team. 

Thanks.

Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Maybe because you're just spreading fud and they chose to ignore you since they believe no one really reads these threads. Or maybe there's no one at all to answer you.

I guess this is an opportune time to remind everyone that it's your decision and money to invest, no one will protect you if you don't make due diligence in researching backgrounds and stuff.

Lol  did you see this is a newly created Newbie crying out loud. I see loads of these around the forum atm. Makes me feel that many of ICO participants who are at loss are just bunch of teenagers who know nothing about crypto and how companies develop.
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

Are you serious, after almost 2 hours since i have last posted my questions to be answer by you, you came back with these mediocre answers!

-You have stated above: "Please, find our comments to your questions below:"** Where is my previous question regarding how Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast?**

-Could you please answer my complete question which also includes the "Real Estate Acquisition" by rentberry? If Rentberry Club concept has been excluded from Rentberry way before the start of the Token Sale, why the the road map during the ICO indicated "Real Estate Acquisition" in addition to Club concept ? I can definitely provide you with the road map during the ICO which indicates " Real Estate Acquisition" in addition to Club concept. Please let me know?

**As many members here in this forum has already put a scam alert for "Rentberry ICO", the team should the least try to defend the company by properly and timely manner answer questions provided here!**  

**"Rentberry Team, your lame, vulgar and vague answers to import questions in this forum will no longer be tolerated by anyone at this point!**

mariah

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

lets focus on the project guys!
I like the simplicity yet the usefulness of this project. Good luck, keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: