Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28510 times)
Tangri

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I think that the use of the credit bureaus for such service is unacceptable. After all, none of the modern credit bureaus do not take into account people’s connection with properties renting, so they can't evaluate a person for the industry. It is a pity that the developers Rentberry didn't consider it when they were working on the project.

Hello Lion_ashy8,
Of course, we took it into account, that's why Rentberry will have an individual scoring system.
On the Rentberry platform, all information on tenants and landlords will be recorded on smart contracts and used by a smart oracle to calculate the proprietary tenant and landlord scores. Where an individual is located will not be an issue as information and scores for both parties will be saved to the platform and made available upon request and when granted permission.

Wait, so will the landlord have access to credit info of potential tenant on Berry platform?  I must say it would be neat feature if it isn't included.  Credit worthiness is one of important criteria for screening prospective tenants by landlords or management firms. 

I understand the proprietary scoring based on smart contract will be very relevant in long run, however, I expect such data won't be available some time and new tenant will have no score at all.

Thanks for clarification.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Wow!! loving these prices at the moment!hope it stays down for a while for me to accumulate!and by the way,does anyone know the date of app release?we could see the price go up after the app release as their will be higher demand for the token.
focus78

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

Wow!! loving these prices at the moment!hope it stays down for a while for me to accumulate!and by the way,does anyone know the date of app release?we could see the price go up after the app release as their will be higher demand for the token.
The price will increase significantly after the release of the application! The release of the application is scheduled for the end of the summer!
True_Will_Set_You_Free

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

The price will increase significantly after the release of the application! The release of the application is scheduled for the end of the summer!

Vague statements is not helping guys!!!

**Note: Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in the up coming days here in this forum! If any members in this forum oppose or disagree, please make your voice heard in the up coming days here!**
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

I think that the use of the credit bureaus for such service is unacceptable. After all, none of the modern credit bureaus do not take into account people’s connection with properties renting, so they can't evaluate a person for the industry. It is a pity that the developers Rentberry didn't consider it when they were working on the project.

Hello Lion_ashy8,
Of course, we took it into account, that's why Rentberry will have an individual scoring system.
On the Rentberry platform, all information on tenants and landlords will be recorded on smart contracts and used by a smart oracle to calculate the proprietary tenant and landlord scores. Where an individual is located will not be an issue as information and scores for both parties will be saved to the platform and made available upon request and when granted permission.

Wait, so will the landlord have access to credit info of potential tenant on Berry platform?  I must say it would be neat feature if it isn't included.  Credit worthiness is one of important criteria for screening prospective tenants by landlords or management firms. 

I understand the proprietary scoring based on smart contract will be very relevant in long run, however, I expect such data won't be available some time and new tenant will have no score at all.

Hi Tangri,

Sure, credit score report generation is already available on the platform. Once tenant applies, the report is instantly generated and is sent to landlord together with the application. What we're going to implement in future is our own scoring system, which will be based on data from many sources: information from applications, previous payment performance, history of evictions, data and scores from credit bureaus, past due accounts etc.

rentberry

Activity: 266

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Thanks for your question FaizRafeek78!

We are working on the apps and expect them to be released by the end of August this year.

True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

We are working on the apps and expect them to be released by the end of August this year.

Can you please answer answer my question below?

-You have stated above: "Please, find our comments to your questions below:"** Where is my previous question regarding how Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast?

Lannin Joe

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

I wish your project runs happily!
Absorbing vision, arguable logo.  Good luck DEV's!
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Would it be possible to have any beta version before the official release?
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

Guys care to have a look into the current market condition instead of being cranky and saying around scam,scam,scam ? BTC/ETH seems to be falling, along with that all altcoins are down. Rentberry itself shows progress to keep on making it a great company but berry token value totally depends on market condition..I don't think any altcoin can take control over the market, neither can Rentberry! We won't see progress until the market recovers!
Tangri

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

Hello Lion_ashy8,

Hi Tangri,

Sure, credit score report generation is already available on the platform. Once tenant applies, the report is instantly generated and is sent to landlord together with the application. What we're going to implement in future is our own scoring system, which will be based on data from many sources: information from applications, previous payment performance, history of evictions, data and scores from credit bureaus, past due accounts etc.

Wow. That is great to hear.  Thanks for keeping us updated.
Tangri

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

Hello Lion_ashy8,

Wait, so will the landlord have access to credit info of potential tenant on Berry platform?  I must say it would be neat feature if it isn't included.  Credit worthiness is one of important criteria for screening prospective tenants by landlords or management firms.  

Hi Tangri,

Wow. That is great to hear.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

Tangri, do you care to comment on: "Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam"-  has been on this forum for a really long time and not a single person has made a argument otherwise, not even the rentberry team.

No not really, I am in market to buy more cheap Rentberry so, I do appreciate your hardwork. Cheesy

But mostly it is general downturn on the whole cryptomarket affecting berry price negatively.  Actions of bots on trading exchanges accelerate the downward pressure as it dumps and buys back at lower price.

I do have certain concerns on berries, but I do not wish to share that info yet.  Few times before I spoke little too much, people got mad, and ultimately killed the project.  I will just patiently watch Rentberry develop and see if certain deficiencies are addressed by Berry team.  

[/quote]
Tangri

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Hello Lion_ashy8,

Wait, so will the landlord have access to credit info of potential tenant on Berry platform?  I must say it would be neat feature if it isn't included.  Credit worthiness is one of important criteria for screening prospective tenants by landlords or management firms.  

Hi Tangri,

Wow. That is great to hear.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

Tangri, do you care to comment on: "Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam"-  has been on this forum for a really long time and not a single person has made a argument otherwise, not even the rentberry team.

No not really, I am in market to buy more cheap Rentberry so, I do appreciate your hardwork. Cheesy

But mostly it is general downturn on the whole cryptomarket affecting berry price negatively.  Actions of bots on trading exchanges accelerate the downward pressure as it dumps and buys back at lower price.

I do have certain concerns on berries, but I do not wish to share that info yet.  Few times before I spoke little too much, people got mad, and ultimately killed the project.  I will just patiently watch Rentberry develop and see if certain deficiencies are addressed by Berry team.  

-Tangri, i am not talking about rentberry coin price or the currently cryptomarket on my previous posts here. Do you know why rentberry is going dark in this forum and not answering valid and basic questions?Thanks!

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next 24 hours, proceed with caution at this point people!!!****

I don't know,  rentberry answers my questions.  Maybe you have him/her on ignore list?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

Hi! I am new to the project, but I find the topic quite interesting. It says on the first page that the platform is fully operational - is there some video to see how it works in real life? I like the fact that the project already raised a significant amount prior to the public sale.
KyleEads

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

I suppose it's a very nice project.
Absorbing logo, apperceptive business!  Good luck.
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

Newbies with 1 or 2 activities in this forum, posting vague comments regarding rentberry is only speeding up the "Scam" update process in this forum!! Please bring something to the table Lol..

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next couple of hours,
proceed with caution at this point people!!!****
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

its really nice project, when i read the whitepeper its really interesting, Rentberry is on a positive trajectory in the long-term rental platform space. We already have thousands of users and processed more than 224,000 properties on our platform and have raised $4 million in funds from highly respected angel and institutional investors. Unlike many blockchain start-ups, we already have an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap.
i believe this project will bring a good profit, will joining soon and will spread to the world 
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

its really nice project, when i read the whitepeper its really interesting, Rentberry is on a positive trajectory in the long-term rental platform space. We already have thousands of users and processed more than 224,000 properties on our platform and have raised $4 million in funds from highly respected angel and institutional investors. Unlike many blockchain start-ups, we already have an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap.
i believe this project will bring a good profit, will joining soon and will spread to the world 

-Can you or rentberry team member here in this forum show any proof that more than 224,000 properties has been processed on the Rentberry platform? Thanks!

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next couple of hours, proceed with caution at this point people!!!****
Luiporpieper

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

Hi, fellows! Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion! Witting job, riveting idea!
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

What happened? Is this a false project that has been proved? I think team members need to come out and answer the questions reasonably.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: