Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28510 times)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Hello  team,
who is your main competitor at this moment? Who is on your point of view is more successful in this market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Novac

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

What is waiting for your customers after BERRY is fully implemented?
 What about payments with credit - Which fees will be paid?
What about protection on transactions? How will you intend to avoid any fraudulent activity?
rentberry

Activity: 266

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

I have some questions, admin.  I would like to buy some BERRY. Where can I keep them so it’s secure?

Hello,
You can keep BERRY at any ERC-20 wallet, such as  MEW. Also, for the extra security you may choose any ERC-20 hardware wallet.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Hello  team,
who is your main competitor at this moment? Who is on your point of view is more successful in this market?

Hello,
Thanks for your question. We do not have competitors at the moment as most of the real estate websites still include listings in the form of simple classified ads in print publications like Craigslist, Zillow, Rightmove and Zoopla which provide limited information about a particular property for prospective tenants and essentially no support for actionable items, such as the application process, contract execution, rent collection, and maintenance requests. Today, Rentberry offers users a fully operational, web-based long-term rental platform.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

What about payments with credit - Which fees will be paid?
What about protection on transactions? How will you intend to avoid any fraudulent activity?

Rentberry plans to allow tenants to make their rental payments in BERRY tokens starting in 2018. This means no more fees will be incurred that will be associated with a credit card or wire transfer payment, bounced checks, unrecorded cash transactions, or long wait times for
receiving payments. The risk of any fraudulent activity will be minimized as all payments will be recorded on an immutable ledger.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

Once we implement the tasks mentioned in our Roadmap, it will be possible to complete the following tasks on the platform:

• Searching for properties;
• Making offers / bids via the Rentberry auctioning platform;
• Screening prospects;
• Selecting the best / most suitable candidates;
• Negotiating the terms;
• Unlocking rental deposits;
• E-signing contracts;
• Paying rent;
• Submitting maintenance requests;
• Hiring third-party service providers (e.g., handymen and plumbers); and
• Enabling landlords to stay connected with tenants.

tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Hello Team,
If I buy your berry token how can I actually connect them to your website and pay for some services? Will it be possible to store and exchange them directly on your platform?
Novac

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

I can finally see, Rentberry is doing good marketing finally. Rentberry was mentioned as an example of blockchain technology in real state by Appsterhq.
https://www.appsterhq.com/blog/blockchain-apps-guide/
https://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/episode-24/
That’s promising, waiting for the apps to be released!
graxoff

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Hello, I bought 2000 Berry, what can I afford with that? I'm still wondering why this project required it's own coin?
rentberry

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

Hello, I bought 2000 Berry, what can I afford with that? I'm still wondering why this project required it's own coin?

Hello graxoff,

Thanks for your question.

You will be able to use the service, pay rent with BERRY tokens, use them for third-party services, landlords will be able to promote their listings using tokens. Also, the users will be able to cover a portion of rental security deposits in exchange for rewards in BERRY tokens. So even if you do not have the property for rent and do not want to rent an apartment on the platform, you can still use BERRY and get more tokens as a bonus.

Sophia Audley

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Hi there. Is it basically Zillow type platform just with some additional features like including data on potential renters then payments are in Berry tokens?
I do not think that you can compare these two platforms. Zillow is more like a simple website for posting ads for renting a home. But Rentberry automates all the standard rental transactions from your personal information, credit reports and custom offers, to e-signing rental agreements and online rental payments.
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

What is the influence of such news for your project - http://www.iwf.org/blog/2806699/Seattle%27s-Bright-New-Idea:-Hey,-Let%27s-Make-It-Harder-to-Rent-an-Apartment - Seattle launched a year-long ban on the use of certain housing websites that allow renters to place bids on advertised rental housing…
What do you think, when we will break all the old system?
Rentberry struggles for its right to operate legally. On the part of the authorities, there is no worthy explanation for the imposition of this moratorium. For this, it looks even more ridiculous! I believe that Rentberry will support the population of Seattle and everything will end in their favor.
vados333

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

What is the influence of such news for your project - http://www.iwf.org/blog/2806699/Seattle%27s-Bright-New-Idea:-Hey,-Let%27s-Make-It-Harder-to-Rent-an-Apartment - Seattle launched a year-long ban on the use of certain housing websites that allow renters to place bids on advertised rental housing…

Hello,
That’s a great question, thanks for asking. The purpose of Rentberry is to provide with the transparent closed-loop solution between tenants and landlords and to make the usage of the platform easy for both sides. The lawsuit is still in process, we do our best to achieve ban cancellation. We will update the community once there is any news in this regards.

Well at least for the moment at Rentberry there were many supporters as a result of this scandal. The population of the city itself is affected by the ban on using real estate websites. I think the authorities will sooner or later have to listen to people.

Sunil Timo

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

Hello,
could you tell what is the current progress and expected milestones of the platform tokenization. I know that some services can be paid with berrys already, at discount price. But is there progress in making the functionality to pay rent with berrys and also the crowdsourcing of deposits, crowdsourcing pools, ets. ? Expectations when these will be available on the platform?

Thanks for your question. You are right, it is already possible to pay with BERRY tokens on Rentberry platform and we are working on further tokenization and implementing blockchain technology to the website. That's a huge amount work to be done, and we expect to fnish most of it by the end of the year.

Thanks for your answer!

In the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency, it is great that berries do not just lie dead weight but they can be used to buy the home of your dreams or rent.
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Found one more related article on this topic: https://www.geekwire.com/2018/rentberry-sues-city-seattle-ban-rent-bidding-sites-alleging-free-speech-violations/
Hopefully, the city will cancel the ban as it restricts users from having the opportunity to choose between platforms.

Apparently, the authorities are dragging out time to find some sensible justification for their groundless decision. I really hope that common sense will win and people will be able to realize their right to use those platforms that are convenient for them.
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Hey, all disappointed, Rentberry is getting mentions all over the globe.  
The company is named one among the 4 great crypto startups in 2018.
https://www.dcforecasts.com/4-great-cryptocurrency-startups-in-2018/

Very impressive news! This project permanently is on the TOP of the crypto news sources.
Even if the price for tokens is down at the moment I will HODL it!
HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY!

Yes, it's all about keeping patience and waiting for the storm to pass. Since spring the market seems to be collapsing. Still no idea how long it gonna take for the market to recover, till then we have to hold and stay strong.

Analysts do not recommend to be a "hamsters” on the market of cryptocurrency, which run only for profit and when the market begins to fall - as quickly jump out of the market, thereby further crushing it. You need to be more patient and consistent in your decisions.
Tata_Coinbaby

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

Hey, all disappointed, Rentberry is getting mentions all over the globe.  
The company is named one among the 4 great crypto startups in 2018.
https://www.dcforecasts.com/4-great-cryptocurrency-startups-in-2018/

Very impressive news! This project permanently is on the TOP of the crypto news sources.
Even if the price for tokens is down at the moment I will HODL it!
HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY!

Yes, it's all about keeping patience and waiting for the storm to pass. Since spring the market seems to be collapsing. Still no idea how long it gonna take for the market to recover, till then we have to hold and stay strong.

Analysts do not recommend to be a "hamsters” on the market of cryptocurrency, which run only for profit and when the market begins to fall - as quickly jump out of the market, thereby further crushing it. You need to be more patient and consistent in your decisions.
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

I know Rentberry is gonna expand internationally, however when are you guys expending to Asia? Is there any specific plan on expansion in that area?

I think for Asia the Rentberry platform is simply necessary, given the housing problems in some major cities. It's a very good decision to develop your business there. I wish you success.
tolstolob

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Hi there. Is it basically Zillow type platform just with some additional features like including data on potential renters then payments are in Berry tokens?

Hello,

We are the first closed-loop rental platform. Platforms like Zillow is just the website including simple classified ads.

Here are some key benefits for landlords:

- Landlord benefits will include the ability to list any property on the platform with a specified asking price and include detailed information on the given rental unit.
- All rental applications will be collected in a user-friendly format with the option to accept or reject any application with a single click.
- Quick information exchange:  e-signing rental agreement, online open house scheduling, instant messages between landlords and tenants
- As Rentberry evolves, the platform will allow tenants and landlords to rate each other by submitting reviews, and will also allow both parties to assess each other by reference to those reviews and an immutable record of rental activity stored on the blockchain.
- All payments on the platform will be executed in BERRY tokens. Landlords will be able to collect rent in BERRY tokens seamlessly and securely and use it for other services on the platform (property promotion, utility services, participation in crowdsourced security deposits).

Okay I am seeing the value now. I agree with you, Zillow is just a glorified craigslist for rentals and homes. So now logistics? I want to use Rentberry, how does the payout work for me as a landlord

With tenants everything is clear - they can use their berries for rent. But I would like to know about the mechanism of profit-making by the lessor for more details. For what they can use their berries inside the platform, can they display them?
enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

📌Dear BERRY Token Holder!📌

We would like to thank you for the participation in the BERRY token sale and for supporting our project. Rentberry was selected as one of the best ICOs by many publications. We were featured as a TOP 10 ICO by INC, Forbes, Invest in Blockchain and became the largest prop-tech ICO in history.

We are happy to announce that BERRY tokens are released and are ready for withdrawal. All the important information for token transfer can be found by this link: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6aeb95f06cda84ca345c2de0f3b7f96923a44f4c

We have also burnt all unissued tokens!

It looks great. Can I ask how soft cap and hard cap are?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: