Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

Hi, Who can participate in crowdsourced security deposit? This feature only for landlords?

This feature will be available for all the token holders (including landlords).

Really? So basically the landlord can participate in the rental deposit of his tenant? It's Great!
On the Rentberry platform, all tenants and landlord information will be recorded on smart contracts and used to achieve various outcomes. So, it's a good idea that landlords are included to participate in the rental deposit of his tenants and both can mutally build a strong relationship.
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

sorry, when someone uses berry token for rent, some berries are going to burn?

No,
Tokens won’t be burn if this is rent payment transaction.

Probably gas price only needs to be paid, correct?

Yes, gas is required for all the etherium-based transactions.

Thanks for confirming that we need gas to make berry transactions. Every operation that can be performed by a transaction or contract on the Ethereum platform costs a certain number of gas, so we need to pay some fee for the transaction.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

Tokens won't get burn if this is rent payment transaction. But gas fee will be required for transactions.
zahardarya

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

I am sure Rentberry will surpass many of its competitors.  Millennials are now the largest demographic group in the U.S., surpassing previous generations. The overwhelming majority of them choose to rent rather than buy. Additionally, this generation is innovative and tech-savvy. Therefore, they will increasingly turn to Rentberry.

Rentberry needs more advertising. Even among my acquaintances there was little who heard about the project. It was a good proposal to spread the information about the platform in our social networks. I think it can bring its result.

I guess they want to say that they are trying to rethink the whole process of long term rental. And nobody is using blockchain technology though it’s surely is future tech. Rentberry is already active platform and it works great if you ask me.

There is a good background for growth in value -the company already shows the platform development like the start of platform tokenization, partnership announcement, the plans to expand Internationally during the next few month! Rentberry’s goal is to leverage blockchain technology to ensure a seamless rental experience which will allow the entire rental application and rental contracts process to be completed quickly and online.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

I’ve heard some guys lost their tokens on Cryptonomos. I’d advise to transfer tokens to MEW or trezor wallet

Personally I am using MEW, heard many people use MEW with Ledger Nano S
So do i! I prefer MEW as it's safe and comes with multiple options. Although at times due to heavy network overload  it takes time for transactions but very reliable. It's better use a hardware purse-Ledger Nano or Trezor. Safety in crypto currency is more important than all.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

Hello!
The deposit will be handled in BERRY tokens based on the exchange rate during the time of e-signing rental agreement.

Rentberry will turn Craigslist into eBay!!

I do not quite understand this idea. I do not see a connection between Rentberry and eBay!

Well, it’s easy! eBay's the world's largest online auction marketplace. Rentberry will be the largest platform allowing bids, crowdsourced security deposits and many other options in it’s own sphere which is real estate

Do you check landlords as well?

Yes, we verify both tenants and landlords in order to prevent scam on the website.
In future will the be any rating service by which both tenants and landlords can find the legality and the best service (apartment) to choose from? In case if a tenants break the rules and regulations or the terms of deal then probably an option to put a negative marking/rating.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

No,
Tokens won’t be burn if this is rent payment transaction.

Probably gas price only needs to be paid, correct?

Only gas is required for all the etherium-based transactions.The reason gas is important is that it helps to ensure an appropriate fee is being paid by transactions submitted to the network
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

I hold some BERRY. Can you let to use your platform free for early contributors?
Yes, i got the same question. In case if someone is already holding certain amount of Berry tokens and willing to use it for paying rent in future. Are they allowed to store/save them in Rentberry platform earlier since the platform is not yet having the feature to purchase/sell tokens.
graxoff

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Hold tokens, guys!!!
 I wished i should have purchased 2 weeks back, actually was waiting for the price to go lower but it already started to show improvement.

I wished for the same and thought of waiting for a year more as i thought that the token price will dump more but unfortuanetly it already started to pump up at a very high rate. Still, it makes me happy to see that i have so much of berries stored and willing to Hold for a long time to make more than an average profit out of it.
PacifistUA

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Hey, could you explain - How you screened the landlords to make sure they can actually rent the property out and it’s real property?

In less than two years, Rentberry has grown into a nationwide platform and now it covers 4,948 cities across the US. Rentberry have more than 224K property listings and nearly 120K users.
Rentberry perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. The data submitted by Tenants is checked by Experian. The data submitted by Landlords is checked by our secure partner. This way Rentberry makes sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

How long will wait for the wide platform release? When you open your platform for users all over the world, how will your background check system work for citizens from other countries?

Hi,
Thanks for the question.  Rentberry will have it’s own scoring methodology based on various data from different sources. The platform will become international within a few months.

I believe the scoring methodology that Rentberry will have in near future will help both tenants and landlords learn about each other. We often face issues when we don't have enough details about a tenants/landlord, the behaviour along with the surrounding. So this feature might come handy for many of us.
graxoff

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Hi, Who can participate in crowdsourced security deposit? This feature only for landlords?

We are planning special campaign for token adoption.
When can we expect the special campaign for token adoption and how long will it take for purchasing/selling berry tokens from the platform itself?
PacifistUA

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

I do not want to take a deal with crypto exchanges. Can I buy this token with credit card in some other place?

Rentberry is a blockchain Actually for now Rentberry is available only in IDEX and HitBTC! Both deals with crypto currencry. It leverages blockchain infrastructure and smart contracts technology to ensure seamless rental experience I believe there is no option to purchase using Credit card but in future if they have that options.
Sophia Audley

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:00:37 PM

All token holders can participate in crowdsourced security deposit. This feature is available to landlords as well.
limpopo poni

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

How long will wait for the wide platform release? When you open your platform for users all over the world, how will your background check system work for citizens from other countries?

Rentberry had plans to operate in several countries and lately took another decision and decided expand our services worldwide. The platform will be avilable world wide within a few months.
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 07:24:38 PM by mini max

Really? So basically the landlord can participate in the rental deposit of his tenant? It's Great!
Yes, you can help everyone you want with the deposits if you are holding tokens.

How will the landlord help with the rental deposit of the tenant?
Does this has something to mean with any mutual negotiation between both the parties?
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Hold tokens, guys!!!
 I wished i should have purchased 2 weeks back, actually was waiting for the price to go lower but it already started to show improvement.

I assume we are going up from here. Go BERRY

Indeed, actually didn't expect Berry to pump up at such rate! It went upto 40% in the past few days. Although i am not hoping for much as there are much factors to keep in mind for the token price value to rise. Once Rentberry is launch the apps and the international release of the platform, then we will find the actual potential of the tokens.
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

Hey guys, What do you record on the blockchain? Will my id be stored there?

Smart contracts stand in for paper agreements, a tokenized utility economy allows for smooth transacting and everything is stored immutably on the blockchain. The company has also developed unique auctioning technology for pricing, a proprietary scoring algorithm to help screening processes and a crowd-sourced security deposit fund for saving money
Tata_Coinbaby

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

Yes, there is an option to invite the roommates. You’ll just need to enter their email addresses, they will get the invites by emails and will be able to process the applies quickly.

Wow! I was not aware that this excellent feature is already included in Rentberry platform! I was thinking about it few days before, and searched in the website but couldn't find it. Can you please provide me the link from where i can learn more about it ?
Katy Brown

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

Good day. Tell me please about the progress of this project

Rentberry is not website which only classifies ads like most of its competitors like Craigslist, Zillow, Rightmove etc. It's a close-loop rental platform which fulfills all the rental tasks in one place:
• Searching for properties;• Making offers / bids via the Rentberry auctioning platform;• Screening prospects;• Selecting the best / most suitable candidates;• Negotiating the terms;• Unlocking rental security deposits;• E-signing contracts;• Paying rent;• Submitting maintenance requests;• Hiring third-party service providers (e.g., handymen and plumbers); and• Enabling landlords to stay connected with tenants.

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: