Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:15:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14055 times)
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

If you are earning enough and large amount of money because of bitcoin then you can quit your current job but always remember that bitcoin value change everytime so if you are just making profits by holding it and selling it when its value is high or your investing with it through different bitcoin investment sites, always think twice and make sure that everytime will be fine. My best advice is that keep your current job and make bitcoin as your sideline, like what you are usually doing. If you already have enough money then you can make a choice of either utilize your savings in opening a business or invest it. Just always remember that you have to be wise in holding and managing all of your funds for safety purposes and safe plans for your future. If you need to seek advise to others specially those who already know a lot about bitcoin just like what you are doing now then that is a good choice.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Irsanhadi

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

my advice if your current job is promising and enough income then make bitcoin as your side job. because the bitcoin price is not always up and unstable. think and reflect before you go any further to leave your job that is definitely income each month. Looking for a job now is not easy with intense competition too. But if you want to try a new one it is okay and win any risk of decision you make yourself.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

In my opinion i think you should think better if you have a great job and a good source of your job is not advisable to quit your job you can go bitcoin as a sideline manage your time to your job and in bitcoin if you have enough money then you can choose between your job and this crypto currencyworld.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

In my opinion i think you should think better if you have a great job and a good source of your job is not advisable to quit your job you can go bitcoin as a sideline manage your time to your job and in bitcoin if you have enough money then you can choose between your job and this crypto currencyworld.
I agree, just manage the time in order to fit in to those opportunities because it is not a good advise to just quit the job if you are in a good job with a good rate of salary because in bitcoin you cannot sustain that since the price is volatile and all of the source of income in bitcoin is not permanent so it is better if you will do the same thing, just learn how to do time management.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

We have the same situation, but i won't take away my day job for now. If the time comes that i already have a big earnings in the crypto verse then that is the time i will quit my day job.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks
Quiting your present job for bitcoin is advisable you will earned money which it could sustain your needs more than to your present job. Be more wise choosing what is more important .If you feel tiring on your recent job and your earnings is not enough to your family needs. Maybe you should quit and choose btc.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks
Dont rush up because you might end up on regretting if you do lose your job. Its true that there are lots of things to be explored on bitcoin world and speaking of trading as you mentioned you cannot guarantee that you can make money anytime and if you do quit your day job you cant be sure that you can rely on your trading income since we do know its not constant profits.Just a proper time management and you would able to get the right allocation of your time on both things so that you wont able to experience hardship.

All of the mention reason above is the reason on why we need to do both job, present job and trading in bitcoin and altcoins.
But in other side, we need to quit from comfort zone to explore outside world that might be bring our successful.
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Thanks
Dont rush up because you might end up on regretting if you do lose your job. Its true that there are lots of things to be explored on bitcoin world and speaking of trading as you mentioned you cannot guarantee that you can make money anytime and if you do quit your day job you cant be sure that you can rely on your trading income since we do know its not constant profits.Just a proper time management and you would able to get the right allocation of your time on both things so that you wont able to experience hardship.

All of the mention reason above is the reason on why we need to do both job, present job and trading in bitcoin and altcoins.
But in other side, we need to quit from comfort zone to explore outside world that might be bring our successful.

Well, that's what I did. I made trading with cryptocurrencies as my full time job and I don't have regrets. My advice is to weigh things first, at that time, investing my money, time and effort was the best option for me. Another thing is to diversify your portfolio. I also invested in different coins with potential like DeepOnion for instance, this was the first coin I ever invested in because Bitcoin was too expensive for me at that time and I'm glad I did. With DeepOnion alone, I was able to buy a car and make best returns from its generous rewards, airdrops and other incentives. We are not certain for what the future has in store for us, so make time on learning first and don't make rush decisions.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Thanks

Before you decide your choice, try to see that bitcoin is unstable, bitcoin is very profitable but if the price goes down, is it still profitable. Make bitcoin an alternative source of income.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

Thanks
It depends on how much you get at your job and how much you want to receive. I can tell you that you can earn very quickly here, but for this you need to work very well, you have to devote a lot of time. You can participate in airdrops, in the bounty, you can invest your money in ICO. Bounty and airdrops do not require any financial investments!
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

you do not need to get out of your job for bitcoin you can do this once you have the right time to work and bitcoin we need the job to get money or buy food bitcoin is like ours that we get a big deal especially in trading. The job is for an indipendent person to eat bitcoin as well.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

you'll still have to do some job to make money. so you are not really quitting job in general!
and depending on that job you do, you may earn a lot more or a lot less. for example trading that you have in mind can be a beast of a thing when you go all in and become more serious about it. you invest a larger amount and then the stress that you will experience every day when there is the smallest swings may make you make mistakes and mistakes on a large investment is costly.

It is not advisable to quit our present job for bitcoin. Bitcoin is an unstable source of income this shouldn't be the source of our active income. Market cap of bitcoin might go up and down, so bitcoin could be a passive income source.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Thanks
No don't do that.Remember that bitcoin is not stable.Anytime there would be changes either good or bad.Just stay focused on your present job and try to balanced and managed your time efficiently so that at the same time,you will be able to continue to work here in the forum.We don't need to choose either of these two but instead,combined bitcoin and job because it has a good result in financial aspects.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Rainmaker45

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

If you get higher than your salary job in bitcoin, you can quit your job or while on your job you do some bitcoin stuff to gain extra for your income. It's the matter of managing your time , you can do both for more possibilities.

I will say yes that because u can make up to 1k$ daily or weekly if you are good in trading. Sometimes u can make that also from airdrops and bount. Which many Jobs out there can't pay up-to that
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

For me i think of you that you should think better if you have a  job and a good source of your job is not advisable to quit your job you can go bitcoin as a sideline manage your time to your job and in bitcoin if you have enough money then you can choose between your job and this bitcoin world. And for me my jon and bitcoin helps me a lot to earn more money ..
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

Thanks
I think it is not good idea. There is difference between job and bitcoin. We find happiness and contentment in job. It is our profession, our specialty, our skills and talents which no one have only you. And this must be choose over anything. Bitcoin can disappear, but job will hold you. Yes, bitcoin is the reason why we are here because of the value and income we may get, and it is much higher than job but there are difference bitcoin happiness and money and we people are much contented if we are happy. "You can't buy happiness"

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

Thanks

If you had earned enough money from bitcoin trading that can compensate your lifetime expenses go ahead you can resign from your present job. But if it cannot sustain your lifetime expense better not quit.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Verdika90

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

too risky to stop working just because you want to have a lot of time in exploring bitcoin. because given the still less stable bitcoin value and some weaknesses owned by bitcoin, and also you still do not know how the future bitcoin in the following years. so I think working at the same time playing bitcoin is a better thing ..
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Let me guide you. Ask this yourself, do you love your job? Do you love your workmates? Do you love your boss? If you said no to any of those questions then you can quit your job. If you ain't happy anymore then you have no reason to keep it.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

Thanks

For me l decide to quit on my job and focus on crypto job. I've resign already because l found out that l can earn more than my life here. It's a big thing to be a member at bitcoin because you have a big chance to be rich. Not just rich but to be a millionaire. This is my aim now that I come to get this with my God. He could only give my  dreams in life, without God l can do nothing. God will used bitcoin to overflow the blessings on me.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: