Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
Nana99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

No,  because we can't predict if Bitcoin will long last and you cannot sure if you really get the salary in that date.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

Working on the corporate world is an assurance that even bitcoins will fail then there will be a bright future for you to lean on. If you are really good on time management then you can work on bounty campaigns while having a day job and that is good opportunity because you can both do two jobs at the same time while others cannot.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

No.. If you quit your personal job .. Where do you get your everyday expenses.? Its better to have a job and if you have a vacant time spend it in bitcoin..
Nowadays.. Some people think bitcoin is illegal.. They dont know what is bitcoin all about.. Its better to have your own job while you are in bitcoin world.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

Never leave your job, try to handle both and eventually you'll be able to do this while you're getting stronger in mental values. It's not impossible to keep doing in your real world job and crypto trading.
I agree with you. That is the best thing to do in order to be secure and sure that we will earn money in the future because if we will have multiple sources of income then there is nothing to worry for the cash flow because it can continue as long as the multiple sources of income is being well maintained.

There is no reason to leave your job. you can have both your salary and invest in crypto currencies.

Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks
No, job is important, not just only important but you spend half of your life in studying just to achieve that. If you quit then, what is the purpose of giving almost a decade and half of exerting your time, effort, creativity, and others. You can do bitcoin even you are not quitting your job. It serves as you addituonal income that will be a big help in your everyday expenses.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
sookpac

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

Don't do it. Always need income from multiple sources
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

Thanks

It was just like I was experiencing and I'm leaving my current job. I do that because bitcoin benefits more than I earn from my job.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Thanks
Bitcoin can quite pay your yearly salary in just one payment from an investment but that does not necessarily mean that you should quit your job and focus on bitcoin all of your life. Bitcoin has been a good employment for the unemployed but depending on it your whole life is not a good idea anymore. You will not always recieve profits here, you will fail sometimes and your real job will save you.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

I advise you to do a test run before you actually do it.
if you already have a decent job with financial security it is not a good idea to give it up for something else that you may not have enough experience in and is also pretty volatile on top of everything else which makes it very risky.

if you haven't already, then start trading bitcoin for at least 6 months then by the end of the period sit down and check your performance every day of the past 6 months. see if you have done well in most days or not. if you can give yourself a grade above 80% then go for it full time and make more money.
I perfectly agree with your point. Job security is the most important thing to consider here; if your current job is giving enough returns, I suggest  you don't risk. However,you can also try trading in BTC for sometime to know how you will fare if your job is not that good
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Thanks
no don't quit on your job we don't know what will happen to the bitcoin world it can shut down anytime when they already have so much money in it so let's not depend too much on bitcoin make your own living use bitcoin as a extra income only unlike when you have your work you know that your salary on your work is fix and you can get it in the period you should get it.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

you do not need to quit your job in the real world, if you want to trade can not you while you work in the real world?
no need to dive too deeply, do you want to risk your life for bitcoin, everything? if I do not
Yes I think you can left your job because when you start using bitcoin as a full time so you can earn a lot of money from it because I will tell you my experience at a time when I was using bitcoin as a part time so I was doing a day job as well and my income was high then day job so then I decide to quit my day job and start using bitcoin as a full time so know I have a lot of money and I’m doing my own business just because of bitcoin.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

Actually you can trade in bitcoin with job, don't need to quit your job for bitcoin. This is online crypto currency so you can trade from everywhere. I think it's not advisable to quit job for bitcoin.
Although bitcoin is profitable but still you should not quit your job because of bitcoin, you can lead a better life if you do both the jobs at the same time. You can invest your money because it is totally a effortless job at all and you don’t need anything specific to do.

So keep secure your job and consider bitcoin as your part time job. Earn money from your job and then invest them in bitcoin to get more profit from your investment.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

I think the company and management of bitcoin will never allow or tolerate you to quit your job for them. 
The purpose of investment is use your excess money to work for you to have a bright future and become financially stable. 
Aside from their help your the one who will make your own future so it is base on what are your actions in the present days.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:36 AM

Thanks
Though BTC trading is good but you cannot rely 100% on one thing. It's about your job, who helps you to earn your living and you just can't be 100% depend on BTC. Moreover the valuation of BTC is keep on fluctuating and if you quit your job for BTC then you are taking a huge risk because the situation of BTC in present scenario is that it is not even centralized, so my advice is as of for now don't quit your job, although BTC is good but do it for part time.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

That's not a good thing because playing Bitcoin you can do your job.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

if I may advise you, it is better to continue your work that you have been living for as long as it is very important. Make bitcoin as your side job even though bitcoin earnings will be higher than your current job.
Exactly! Don’t quit your job when you get some Bitcoin in your bankroll because your Bitcoin will be going to finish one day if you will totally rely upon them to meet your basic life needs. Also, as you said in your comment that it is a very difficult thing to earn Bitcoin, so using them instead of saving would be a big blunder from one’s side.

But I don’t agree with your saying that Bitcoin are not stable. They are stable and most of the countries are getting aware about this thing.
noeycoon

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

That's a gamble. But if you're up for it, why not. If you have a back-up plan, I thinl it is safe to say that you can take the risky path.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

Thanks
That's pretty shallow and bold thinking, I suggest not to quit your job first, you have to know in cryptocurrency no fixed income, indeed even your income is sometimes more bitcoin than your job, but it's not fixed so you have to ready to change your way of life and make your own commitments. I just want to say you have to prepare your mentally if you want to quit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

if I may advise you, it is better to continue your work that you have been living for as long as it is very important. Make bitcoin as your side job even though bitcoin earnings will be higher than your current job.

I would like to go against your advise because I believe that focusing on Bitcoin and making it full time is like having a stable job. If you ill just let yourself earn more from it and try at least one 2-3 days of full time work, you will find it easy to earn big profit from it. I'm telling you, make other jobs as side job instead and make bitcoin your full time one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

Thanks
That's pretty shallow and bold thinking, I suggest not to quit your job first, you have to know in cryptocurrency no fixed income, indeed even your income is sometimes more bitcoin than your job, but it's not fixed so you have to ready to change your way of life and make your own commitments. I just want to say you have to prepare your mentally if you want to quit.
That is true. You should always think about the possible consequences if you will leave your job. You will not have a regular source of income that is helping you to sustain your daily needs and to pay your monthly expenses. If you will fully depend in bitcoin you need to make sure that you are already knowledgeable of the things that you will be focusing in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: