Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea?  (Read 3803 times)
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

I think that's a bad idea. Altcoins give you a good profit in the short term, and it is very risky to buy them for a long time.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

I feel like investing and holding long term is the best thinh I can do now, specially now that market is unstable and just in moment of recovering the loss . Selling at the dip is not a good idea so I must endure it and wait for a long time than take a risk to sell only I can get is a loss.

drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Well, it depends on your trusted coin which result of your research because every each altcoins has its year of improving and promising, its very unpredictable to happen it will strike, so if you invest make sure you have trust and confidence in your long term investment.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

According to my experience and seeing the condition of the market, it can be said that long time means i.e. investing altcoin for about 10-12 months. After 10-12 months the condition of the cryptocurrency market will be very good. By the way, the market will start booming in the next couple of months. This can be very useful.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?
I do not know about the investment. I am not a risk taker. I am not sure that alcoin will grow in the near future and therefore I am afraid to invest. If you are a risky person, you can try. I still believe that altcoin will grow.

ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

That depends on the capital you have, the coin/project you are planning to invest in and your goals. Alts can be a good source of profit as long as you know what you are doing.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

It can be a good idea at the current prices. Altcoins are cheap now. If you believe in cryptos, it is a good idea.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Why not? Altcoins are worthy investment. Some of them will show good return on bullish market, there is no doubt.
I prefer hold my funds in Pchain and Neo (speaking about risky alts)
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

Ya, i think investing altcoin very good. Should be hold at least 5-7 month even 1 years more to get big profits.I believe it has potential pump until 50-70% So Just be patient!
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Ya, i think investing altcoin very good. Should be hold at least 5-7 month even 1 years more to get big profits.I believe it has potential pump until 50-70% So Just be patient!
I think your prediction is not proven this year. in fact, most of the ico this year despite being successful in sales but most have not been able to improve the price of their tokens on the market in a few months. even after the price increases the price of most tokens is very slow. many of the teams reasoned all due to market conditions, so their tokens were also affected.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

It is a good idea to invest in altcoins for a long time. But it is important not to make a mistake with the choice of the coin you are going to buy. Your success depends on it.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

Yes, 2017 showed us how profitable investing in altcoins can be. In today's situation in market may have the impression that it will never recover, because the decline has been going on for a long time. But it's not. Now investing in altcoins is also profitable.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:40:48 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 12:32:06 AM by creeps

High volatility type of investment can be more successful if you can do it on a long term basis. Short period of time can be lethal knowing it can change from time to time.

You can observe its full movement once you gathered data long enough. Investments are also idealy made for long term because it is based on a business or a coins performance. Don’t rush time, do you investment as if you are preparing for your long term goal.

Yes, 2017 showed us how profitable investing in altcoins can be. In today's situation in market may have the impression that it will never recover, because the decline has been going on for a long time. But it's not. Now investing in altcoins is also profitable.
It will recover in time, there are still good altcoins to invest for. Patience is the key right now in order for us to have a profitable tomorrow, better to do it now.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

not all altcoins that are invested in the long run will benefit investors because they are too easily manipulated in the price value.
I think if you want a long-term investment it's good to choose bitcoin.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

It is a good approach I will say. If you've gotten your capital, which is the major thing for investment, then you can hold for as long as you can. The good thing about altcoins/tokens is that you'll always get back your capital, and there must be some profits that will be gotten too.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:14:24 AM

It is a good idea if you buy near a major bottom and then hold on through the next big rise. Buying near a mjor peak and then holding through 80-90% loss like in 2018 is not easy for most people.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

any investment with crypto currencies must have risks and in my opinion a long-term investment in confidence and patience is the main capital in investing with crypto currencies if your beliefs are unanimous whether investment will make it grow and good

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

if you buy and hold a good altcoin for longterm hold, you still have a chance to get a lot profit in the future my friend
for example, ethereum, ADA and others altcoins with active developments inside with  strong community behind the project Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

It is depend on coins quality. If you choosen best altcoins with great future with hard working strong team, then it will be good idea for long-term investment. Cause this types of project always try to grow very hardly.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

long term investments is the best investments strategy in cryptocurrenies,,
as you can choose the best altcoins my friend not a shitcoins
because for now a lot of shitcoins in the market,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████