Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:28:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming  (Read 30975 times)
kokokoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:54:41 PM

the world of gaming is growing with each passing day. and sorry for the players because it could not follow the developments. I hope this project brings a different perspective into the world of the game. good luck.
We are doing our best to meet your expectations!
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:00:03 AM

On what exchange markets are you going to put your tokens? Which activities will lead to an increase in token price?
We plan to facilitate exchanges during the token sale duration. This information will be updated and announced in all channels. As for the increase of token price, LUC is a utility token used as an exclusive payment option within the Play2Live platform. Due to the fact Play2Live is created for the mass market, the token is used as a mean of value creation. This means the more users hold the token, the more liquid it becomes. As soon as the number of users grows, the investment potential of the token increases. We will employ buyback and elimination mechanisms to provide for the favorable exchange rate of the token on the open market. This will ensure the exchange rate growth in the long run (we clearly understand that the majority of ICO investors will dump the tokens right after LUC hits the exchanges). Since we eliminate 80% of gross revenue before the project reaches the break-even point, the token holders can count on favourable ROI in the long-run.
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:09:59 AM

Gus, which minimum on presale phase? And I see that you get silver LUC on conference, is anywhere write how many tokens giveaway already?
Pre-sale minimum is $3M. As for the LUC silver, we've already granted ~100 000 tokens to the first users. We will exchange them for LUC tokens after the launch of Beta-version of the platform. The maximum possible supply of LUC Silver is 10 100 000 LUC Silver, which is equal to 30 000$ = 600 000 LUC. This means 1 LUC Silver is equal to 0,18 LUC.
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:15:51 AM

it’s not actually the newest thing since twitch exists, however have few questions

that’s great idea! I wonder how tournaments will be monetized. I can’t imagine real interest to a tournament with a prize pool in ETH.
On the other hand gamers are those people who are not skeptics bout new things. Believe is that ‘heroes truly neeeeed’
 Wink

I also wonder how will be monetized activities on the website / in apps for example, like stickers, paid-membership, in-app donations

Yeah. But I suppose these activities are likely to be paid via both tokens and crypto

Nowadays obviously it is easier to pay by fiat money. It depends on how easy to trade fiat for tokens and crypto

sure, I feel once you got some crypto you can use it easily, but there are some barriers as trade fee, you have to do some special steps to get crypto. good thing is there are lots of online services, but again face fee
Hi! You are right, those activities will be paid in our internal cryptocurrency - LUC. As for trading, it will be easy to buy or sell LUC thanks to our inbuilt exchange gateway. So you are not likely to experience any difficulties with the crypto Smiley
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?
Hi! Play2Live is the first full-blown decentralized streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans. We are building a comprehensive ecosystem with an enhanced interaction between streamers and viewers, where both of them have ability to earn money. Please, take a look at the Brief Overview of Play2Live project: https://play2live.io/storage/b/1/Onepager-new.pdf?1511016368
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

On what exchange markets are you going to put your tokens? Which activities will lead to an increase in token price?
We plan to facilitate exchanges during the token sale duration. This information will be updated and announced in all channels. As for the increase of token price, LUC is a utility token used as an exclusive payment option within the Play2Live platform. Due to the fact Play2Live is created for the mass market, the token is used as a mean of value creation. This means the more users hold the token, the more liquid it becomes. As soon as the number of users grows, the investment potential of the token increases. We will employ buyback and elimination mechanisms to provide for the favorable exchange rate of the token on the open market. This will ensure the exchange rate growth in the long run (we clearly understand that the majority of ICO investors will dump the tokens right after LUC hits the exchanges). Since we eliminate 80% of gross revenue before the project reaches the break-even point, the token holders can count on favourable ROI in the long-run.

how does it work? I cannot understand the “more users hold the token , the more liquid it becomes” principle. I wonder how price depends on quantity of holders. is to about demand?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:30:39 AM

it’s not actually the newest thing since twitch exists, however have few questions

that’s great idea! I wonder how tournaments will be monetized. I can’t imagine real interest to a tournament with a prize pool in ETH.
On the other hand gamers are those people who are not skeptics bout new things. Believe is that ‘heroes truly neeeeed’
 Wink

I also wonder how will be monetized activities on the website / in apps for example, like stickers, paid-membership, in-app donations

Yeah. But I suppose these activities are likely to be paid via both tokens and crypto

Nowadays obviously it is easier to pay by fiat money. It depends on how easy to trade fiat for tokens and crypto

sure, I feel once you got some crypto you can use it easily, but there are some barriers as trade fee, you have to do some special steps to get crypto. good thing is there are lots of online services, but again face fee
Hi! You are right, those activities will be paid in our internal cryptocurrency - LUC. As for trading, it will be easy to buy or sell LUC thanks to our inbuilt exchange gateway. So you are not likely to experience any difficulties with the crypto Smiley

Hi! What is about your exchange system? Could I get fiat somehow in the future doing some activities and earning LUC? Do you buy them back by your platform itself?
Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

Since the project is not about technologies but about people (streamers, viewers, cyber sportsmen) I wonder how are you going to attract the audience to the platform? I understand you will contribute and support streamers highly, but what about viewers? For example one has 3-4 favorite streamers in his pool. One of them chooses P2L while other 3 stay on twitch. With a high probability viewer is likely to stay there as well. However, he does not get any money doing anything on twitch. Possibly this will make sense
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:54:22 PM

Since the project is not about technologies but about people (streamers, viewers, cyber sportsmen) I wonder how are you going to attract the audience to the platform? I understand you will contribute and support streamers highly, but what about viewers? For example one has 3-4 favorite streamers in his pool. One of them chooses P2L while other 3 stay on twitch. With a high probability viewer is likely to stay there as well. However, he does not get any money doing anything on twitch. Possibly this will make sense

I would rather go to another service if streams may give you little money. Just money for doing nothing. But it can be abusive. Guys can just open the stream and go away. Of course it will be fixed later.

Interface is a big deal. They must run really nice app, because twitch’s is far for ideal one.
TobiasJohanson

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

I would rather go to another service if streams may give you little money. Just money for doing nothing. But it can be abusive. Guys can just open the stream and go away. Of course it will be fixed later.

Interface is a big deal. They must run really nice app, because twitch’s is far for ideal one.

I agree! Twitch is like the big name that attracts everyone but the quality and service is not good. This pay2play style for streaming is very attractive. I will follow this.
mandarinka

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:55:22 PM

I agree! Twitch is like the big name that attracts everyone but the quality and service is not good. This pay2play style for streaming is very attractive. I will follow this.

no, it’s more like play2earn) watch2earn earn2earn Smiley Smiley Smiley
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

Would be nice to have an opportunity to use tokens for replenishing steam / g2a wallet. It brings more capabilities for ordinary users 
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:26:44 PM

Would be nice to have an opportunity to use tokens for replenishing steam / g2a wallet. It brings more capabilities for ordinary users 

Good idea! You watch streams, play games, purchase anything you want by money from the platform. This obviously develops cyber industry, this in turn attract investors and thus industry develops again resulting in increase of token price due to demand
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

Oh! I just realized that p2l platform can be like faceit!!! Really Smiley  it’s kind of such a thing, look they also have ‘tokens’ (nor exactly but they are indeed). If there will be opportunity to habe such tokens but not to wait for collecting a huge amount but to be able to change for real money or add for different goods! Looks really nice!!!! Sorry for mistakes, I feel it so outstanding!
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:30 PM

Wow, this is something new! I will gladly start studying the project, it looks like an interesting one  Grin
mandarinka

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:47:19 AM

Oh! I just realized that p2l platform can be like faceit!!! Really Smiley  it’s kind of such a thing, look they also have ‘tokens’ (nor exactly but they are indeed). If there will be opportunity to habe such tokens but not to wait for collecting a huge amount but to be able to change for real money or add for different goods! Looks really nice!!!! Sorry for mistakes, I feel it so outstanding!

excellent note! but faceit is not convenient at all. better not trying to copy it. well honestly it’s kind of a GREAT if they will combine twitch and faceit and make it easy to use Smiley
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

What other things may influence on the price of tokens?
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

Want to create my own Dota tournament. I wonder, whether I could expect some staff to help me run my own project with support of the platform. Would be nice
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

By the way, p2l is going to be a great thing. They can also include curse’ possibilities. Why not to allow users create group voice chats as well as an ability to transfer/send/share in-game thing like addons, user maps, model etc
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:12:12 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:15:39 PM by Fett11

By the way, p2l is going to be a great thing. They can also include curse’ possibilities. Which not to allow users create group voice chats as well as an ability to transfer/send/share in-game thing like addons, user maps, model etc
Do you actually mean to create not a watching platform but real social network? I haven’t seen such successful projects, why tried to copy facebook.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: