Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming  (Read 30975 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:25:24 PM

Is your goal to basically replace twitch? Or are you just offering streams for any sports / e-sports?
Hi! Our goal is to eliminate the following weaknesses of the existing streaming platforms: 1. Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options. 2. Restriction of users in the ability to earn from their hobbies. 3. Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with the advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way. 4. Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.

There is clearly a use case for a platform similar to Twitch.tv that would offer viewers and streamers a new level of interactivity and authentic monetization schemes. Play2Live is the platform of that scale, facilitating numerous ways of interaction between a streamer and a viewer including a bilateral system of tasks, enhanced content generation process, totalizator and many others. Compared to the simplistic chat communication and donation options provided by the existing platforms, it is a real step forward in terms of interaction and monetization. Play2Live opens possibilities for monetizing the streamers’ content, which leads to a better quality of entertainment and interaction for the users.

Hi kokokoin, this was exactly the type of answer I was looking for. I am not too familiar with Twitch in regards to its functionalities for streamers and users, but as you describe it it seems your platform is a real improvement over what Twitch offers. I guess you have a real selling point then.

They really developed the twitch platform, if it legal to say this.
I wish to try it, especially task system.

What do you mean by saying they developed the Twitch platform? Do people from this project have connections with the real Twitch guys?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Fett11

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

Is your goal to basically replace twitch? Or are you just offering streams for any sports / e-sports?
Hi! Our goal is to eliminate the following weaknesses of the existing streaming platforms: 1. Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options. 2. Restriction of users in the ability to earn from their hobbies. 3. Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with the advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way. 4. Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.

There is clearly a use case for a platform similar to Twitch.tv that would offer viewers and streamers a new level of interactivity and authentic monetization schemes. Play2Live is the platform of that scale, facilitating numerous ways of interaction between a streamer and a viewer including a bilateral system of tasks, enhanced content generation process, totalizator and many others. Compared to the simplistic chat communication and donation options provided by the existing platforms, it is a real step forward in terms of interaction and monetization. Play2Live opens possibilities for monetizing the streamers’ content, which leads to a better quality of entertainment and interaction for the users.

Hi kokokoin, this was exactly the type of answer I was looking for. I am not too familiar with Twitch in regards to its functionalities for streamers and users, but as you describe it it seems your platform is a real improvement over what Twitch offers. I guess you have a real selling point then.

They really developed the twitch platform, if it legal to say this.
I wish to try it, especially task system.

What do you mean by saying they developed the Twitch platform? Do people from this project have connections with the real Twitch guys?

I do not have such information Smiley
I mean that p2l with all its functionality must be more progressive and technologically improved compared to twitch.
Ah! By the way! I remember they have a man in the team who worked for / with twitch. You can check it.
So then we are able to say this Smiley that the developed twitch indeed
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

Where could I find a demo version? Are you going to create a client?
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

Wow good project boss. Will be waiting for main ICO!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:27:27 AM

Corresponding to rising popularity of blogging you should also try to deal with live events, shows, quizzes, some analysis shows by special guests from the corresponding industries !
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

Corresponding to rising popularity of blogging you should also try to deal with live events, shows, quizzes, some analysis shows by special guests from the corresponding industries !

It’s not necessary for gaming platform to perform live shows. But it could be a nice option
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

happy new year. wish the next year we will watch a new year stream here  Kiss
kokokoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

Really nice ico for gamers and streamers! How are you going to attract second to your platform?
Thanks! I am sorry, but what did you mean by "attract second to your platform"?

I meant streamers. Have you already developed any instruments for attracting them?
Thanks for clarifications! Sure, as I stated later, our goal is to achieve 10m MAU by Q2 2019. We plan to achieve this goal not only by implementing a set of new features, which would provide for increased earning opportunities for a streamer, but also by allowing them to edit the parameters of the economy (for example, allowing to choose subscription fees rates or percentage of revenue from advertising gone to viewers). In other words, we provide an opportunity to freely control numerous economic parameters that govern interaction between a streamer and a viewer. Thus, the steamer can fine-tune the parameters of the economy in the most suitable way for their audience. Play2Live platform acts as a technological backbone that facilitates their interaction thanks to Blockchain technology aimed to provide transparency and interactivity.
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

You can find a demo version here: https://p2l.tv/
We will also release the fully working MVP prior to the pre-sale (Jan 25), this will be announced soon
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

happy new year. wish the next year we will watch a new year stream here  Kiss
Many thanks! Happy New Year!
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Really nice ico for gamers and streamers! How are you going to attract second to your platform?
Thanks! I am sorry, but what did you mean by "attract second to your platform"?

I meant streamers. Have you already developed any instruments for attracting them?
Thanks for clarifications! Sure, as I stated later, our goal is to achieve 10m MAU by Q2 2019. We plan to achieve this goal not only by implementing a set of new features, which would provide for increased earning opportunities for a streamer, but also by allowing them to edit the parameters of the economy (for example, allowing to choose subscription fees rates or percentage of revenue from advertising gone to viewers). In other words, we provide an opportunity to freely control numerous economic parameters that govern interaction between a streamer and a viewer. Thus, the steamer can fine-tune the parameters of the economy in the most suitable way for their audience. Play2Live platform acts as a technological backbone that facilitates their interaction thanks to Blockchain technology aimed to provide transparency and interactivity.

Hm.. Not totally sure about such a flexible management, but it looks nice. As a streamer I suppose I would refuse reward from ads to distribute it among viewers. Donations are much more significant Smiley
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Is it a competitor for Twitch? A rare bird.
Casperok

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

Is it a competitor for Twitch? A rare bird.

Yep. Possibly the first real one. You know it needs huge amount of funds to create company / platform that can be competitive with another huge player.
There is a lack of competition in the market.
Yoverdot

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

We will also release the fully working MVP prior to the pre-sale (Jan 25), this will be announced soon

Tried it out. Nice interface. But so little functionality yet
Plassanavrit

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

Do you have a review from famous gamers or bloggers?
Jokerrr

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

Tried it out. Nice interface. But so little functionality yet

I like the concept. Think you shouldn’t estimate it now as a final version. But actually I like this one Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

Do you have a review from famous gamers or bloggers?

It’s indeed a significant thing, however, to be reviewed P2L must allow them to try it fully by streamers and bloggers themselves!
Fanat74

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

‘The streamers could assign tasks to the users during a broadcast (for e.g., to make a small donation, to watch another stream). The users are rewarded upon accomplishment.’

These tasks are actually the same as ordinary activities done by users every day, but now they are tasks. Could you describe more interesting ones? I guess you have!

It's just a start with few features. P2L is interested in attracting huge amount of people, both streamers and viewers, they will find a solution for tasks making.

The most powerful way to obtain information about what to do is to ask users, I don't mean that devs must listen to users and it by this way. I mean they will be able to find some really interesting ideas among tones of inappropriate ones.

It is also clear, that if the project will do it best, then we will get lots of increasing changes not only on P2L, but also on Twitch, because it in turn must try to return all the audience. It seems complicated but nice. I find it special, have many ideas how to do this (not realize in programming, just many ideas that could be true). When it starts working, from the early beginning they'll face different obstacles, among them is lack of commercial space. Because majority of people are not ready for ICOs yet. Or at least lots of them are just not interested in investments at all.

Now I doubt a little about rationality of doing tasks. How to understand ‘make a small donation’ ?
You pay more money to earn less? Or it’s about a little compensation?)

Some kind of people entertain themselves by donating and playing the voice messages, forcing streamers to react emotionally, provocating viewers to answer and spam something annoying. I just try to imagine - now these guys will have more options and honestly think it would be good staff.

An important thing is about possibility of streamer to create unique tasks for all kinds of taste.

According to P2L statements all the users of the platform will be able to monetize their activity somehow and I suppose it’s a bit more than making a small donation. Increasing number of users will also allow P2L to create even more. I would vote for success of the project  Wink
Deform

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

‘The streamers could assign tasks to the users during a broadcast (for e.g., to make a small donation, to watch another stream). The users are rewarded upon accomplishment.’

These tasks are actually the same as ordinary activities done by users every day, but now they are tasks. Could you describe more interesting ones? I guess you have!

It's just a start with few features. P2L is interested in attracting huge amount of people, both streamers and viewers, they will find a solution for tasks making.

The most powerful way to obtain information about what to do is to ask users, I don't mean that devs must listen to users and it by this way. I mean they will be able to find some really interesting ideas among tones of inappropriate ones.

It is also clear, that if the project will do it best, then we will get lots of increasing changes not only on P2L, but also on Twitch, because it in turn must try to return all the audience. It seems complicated but nice. I find it special, have many ideas how to do this (not realize in programming, just many ideas that could be true). When it starts working, from the early beginning they'll face different obstacles, among them is lack of commercial space. Because majority of people are not ready for ICOs yet. Or at least lots of them are just not interested in investments at all.

Now I doubt a little about rationality of doing tasks. How to understand ‘make a small donation’ ?
You pay more money to earn less? Or it’s about a little compensation?)

Some kind of people entertain themselves by donating and playing the voice messages, forcing streamers to react emotionally, provocating viewers to answer and spam something annoying. I just try to imagine - now these guys will have more options and honestly think it would be good staff.

An important thing is about possibility of streamer to create unique tasks for all kinds of taste.

According to P2L statements all the users of the platform will be able to monetize their activity somehow and I suppose it’s a bit more than making a small donation. Increasing number of users will also allow P2L to create even more. I would vote for success of the project  Wink

There is need for powerful instruments for creating exclusive events or tasks then. Requirements are high and play2live seems like a very complicated thing. I even think they set a cap that could just not big enough to cover everything they wanna include in. Additional rounds might become helpful!
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:35 AM

Nice project! I was waiting for a gamers-oriented one that actually may push the industry forward. Wish you good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: