Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming  (Read 30977 times)
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

‘The streamers could assign tasks to the users during a broadcast (for e.g., to make a small donation, to watch another stream). The users are rewarded upon accomplishment.’

These tasks are actually the same as ordinary activities done by users every day, but now they are tasks. Could you describe more interesting ones? I guess you have!

It's just a start with few features. P2L is interested in attracting huge amount of people, both streamers and viewers, they will find a solution for tasks making.

The most powerful way to obtain information about what to do is to ask users, I don't mean that devs must listen to users and it by this way. I mean they will be able to find some really interesting ideas among tones of inappropriate ones.

It is also clear, that if the project will do it best, then we will get lots of increasing changes not only on P2L, but also on Twitch, because it in turn must try to return all the audience. It seems complicated but nice. I find it special, have many ideas how to do this (not realize in programming, just many ideas that could be true). When it starts working, from the early beginning they'll face different obstacles, among them is lack of commercial space. Because majority of people are not ready for ICOs yet. Or at least lots of them are just not interested in investments at all.

Now I doubt a little about rationality of doing tasks. How to understand ‘make a small donation’ ?
You pay more money to earn less? Or it’s about a little compensation?)

Some kind of people entertain themselves by donating and playing the voice messages, forcing streamers to react emotionally, provocating viewers to answer and spam something annoying. I just try to imagine - now these guys will have more options and honestly think it would be good staff.

An important thing is about possibility of streamer to create unique tasks for all kinds of taste.

According to P2L statements all the users of the platform will be able to monetize their activity somehow and I suppose it’s a bit more than making a small donation. Increasing number of users will also allow P2L to create even more. I would vote for success of the project  Wink

I’d rather ban or at least fine them  Grin
But it’s ok, I understand what you are talking about. Blockchain may allow users of different services earn money for doing anything. For me this project is appropriate and quite useful. Love watching videos online just like every day.
I suppose there are so many people who do this as well.
Fett11

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

Happy New Year everybody! This year should bring lots of interesting projects. I hope Play2Live.io is going to occupy a significant part of the cyber market. I also follow some banking and real estate projects. They are little bit boring in comparison but believe so promising Smiley
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

Happy New Year everybody! This year should bring lots of interesting projects. I hope Play2Live.io is going to occupy a significant part of the cyber market. I also follow some banking and real estate projects. They are little bit boring in comparison but believe so promising Smiley
2018 should be great
kokokoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

Where could I find a demo version? Are you going to create a client?
You can find a demo version here: https://p2l.tv/
We will also release the fully working MVP prior to the pre-sale (Jan 25), this will be announced soon

Tried it out. Nice interface. But so little functionality yet
Yes, this version was created to hold the first eSports tournament on our platform, so there is only the very basic functionality. As per stated above, the MVP with enhanced functionality will be released shortly.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

We will also release the fully working MVP prior to the pre-sale (Jan 25), this will be announced soon

Yes, this version was created to hold the first eSports tournament on our platform, so there is only the very basic functionality. As per stated above, the MVP with enhanced functionality will be released shortly.

Then tell me what tournament is going to take place on your platform?
Bulllbas

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

‘The streamers could assign tasks to the users during a broadcast (for e.g., to make a small donation, to watch another stream). The users are rewarded upon accomplishment.’

These tasks are actually the same as ordinary activities done by users every day, but now they are tasks. Could you describe more interesting ones? I guess you have!

It's just a start with few features. P2L is interested in attracting huge amount of people, both streamers and viewers, they will find a solution for tasks making.

The most powerful way to obtain information about what to do is to ask users, I don't mean that devs must listen to users and it by this way. I mean they will be able to find some really interesting ideas among tones of inappropriate ones.

It is also clear, that if the project will do it best, then we will get lots of increasing changes not only on P2L, but also on Twitch, because it in turn must try to return all the audience. It seems complicated but nice. I find it special, have many ideas how to do this (not realize in programming, just many ideas that could be true). When it starts working, from the early beginning they'll face different obstacles, among them is lack of commercial space. Because majority of people are not ready for ICOs yet. Or at least lots of them are just not interested in investments at all.

Now I doubt a little about rationality of doing tasks. How to understand ‘make a small donation’ ?

Some kind of people entertain themselves by donating and playing the voice messages, forcing streamers to react emotionally, provocating viewers to answer and spam something annoying. I just try to imagine - now these guys will have more options and honestly think it would be good staff.

An important thing is about possibility of streamer to create unique tasks for all kinds of taste.

According to P2L statements all the users of the platform will be able to monetize their activity somehow and I suppose it’s a bit more than making a small donation. Increasing number of users will also allow P2L to create even more. I would vote for success of the project  Wink

support your thoughts Wink can’t imagine this task system based fully on ‘pay to earn’ principal. They might will exist, but I expect more interesting quests with several slightly connected tasks, possibly even out of P2L client or website. Would be cool!
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

I’d rather ban or at least fine them  Grin
But it’s ok, I understand what you are talking about. Blockchain may allow users of different services earn money for doing anything. For me this project is appropriate and quite useful. Love watching videos online just like every day.
I suppose there are so many people who do this as well.

There is no need to punish spammers in any way, because they create real atmosphere that twitch society wants.
I like everything connected to gaming industry. I hope poeple of older age will also join us one day!
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

No doubt P2L tends to a top point, nevertheless, it is only becomes possible with launch of iOS and android apps. Are you developing them right now, or at first you are aimed at just blockchain platform with all the options on the website? I would offer you to pay high attention to an application, since this must be even more important!
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

No doubt P2L tends to a top point, nevertheless, it is only becomes possible with launch of iOS and android apps. Are you developing them right now, or at first you are aimed at just blockchain platform with all the options on the website? I would offer you to pay high attention to an application, since this must be even more important!

mobile applications are needed for real. i haven’t found any info about schedule of app launch but with such a good team it’s not a big deal i think. i’m sure it will happen soon after release of the service. after they test it with enthusiastic people who have bought tokens and who is just planning to join.
Aberrant

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

Do you have any good news bout funds raising progress?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

This year will be awesome 100% Glad to see little updates at least one in a month!
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

We've already held a tournament, a new tournament will be announced soon
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Do you have any good news bout funds raising progress?
Crowdsale has not started yet. Pre-sale starts Jan 25, for sure we will post fundraising progress
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

For sure we aim at the web-version first. As soon as we release the core functionality described in the Whitepaper, we will turn to mobile. The launch of mobile development will be announced additionally.
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Nice project! I was waiting for a gamers-oriented one that actually may push the industry forward. Wish you good luck!
Thank you!
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Hi P2L!
Your project is really nice! Like it.
Good luck!
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

We've already held a tournament, a new tournament will be announced soon

Nice! Could you give any review of that tournament? At least ‘on paper’
No need to upload it on cloud services including youtube, but some information would be great. Or it was just for you to examine stability ?
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

For sure we aim at the web-version first. As soon as we release the core functionality described in the Whitepaper, we will turn to mobile. The launch of mobile development will be announced additionally.

Good to hear that you are on the right way! I still wish you good luck! Believe in this project more than in others!
GeneralC1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Everyone is commented that this is a good project, but I can not understand a lot of things, for example"streaming"
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

As I like this idea, I love video games and I often watch streams, I hope the developers will succeed, I plan to buy this coin! It is interesting on which exchanges it appears, we make bets gentlemen  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: