Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming  (Read 30977 times)
Fanat74

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

China is banning ICO, good luck to this coin.

So what?)
They are only one who produce Asics and ICO are banned?

This project must get popularity in China after ICO then. Because there are so many Chinese players. If not in ICO way, p2l better conduct some advertising in China
Casperok

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

So what?)

This project must get popularity in China after ICO then. Because there are so many Chinese players. If not in ICO way, p2l better conduct some advertising in China

China is indeed full of players, I don’t understand how they could find a particular user if they use tor. About blockchain I would not speak at all Roll Eyes Smiley

Anyway P2L must find a way to cover more countries!
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Hi dev
Do you mind also create applications for xbox and ps4?

Oh, didn’t think about it actually. But there are instruments like PlayStation Eye. You can also connect PS4 to PC and that’s it. Not a big deal. Possibly it will help some guys to ease the process though. I’ve never used my PS4 for streaming.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

It would be nice to include an option to earn coins hosting someone else. For example if you have strong channel.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

It would be nice to include an option to earn coins hosting someone else. For example if you have strong channel.

i’m sure there was such a question Smiley

So what?)

ico is not the only one way to raise funds, moreover, if huge investors are interested in injection of crypto in the project, they just can do it going another country just like for ‘trip’ purposes. you know not a problem. problem is to find those investors. at least chinese subforum exists. so doors are open Smiley
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

Hi dev

Oh, didn’t think about it actually. But there are instruments like PlayStation Eye. You can also connect PS4 to PC and that’s it. Not a big deal. Possibly it will help some guys to ease the process though. I’ve never used my PS4 for streaming.

Yes. You are right, but imagine how convenient could be streaming of Xbox and ps4 games via console. I haven’t played on Xbox, but they have the same software as on PC, suppose they can fix few things and allow stream without any obstacles. The same for ps4 I guess. Nevertheless, as you stated above, it’s still possible to do anything you want through PC.

The main thing is to run the platform and after they will be able to do REALLY anything they want. e.g. to work on different platforms or to conquer the market doing better than twitch!
etcArthurbtc

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

with this project I think have programs that will develop so that can make someone have interest to join here.
I am sure of the success of this project
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

So what?)

ico is not the only one way to raise funds, moreover, if huge investors are interested in injection of crypto in the project, they just can do it going another country just like for ‘trip’ purposes. you know not a problem. problem is to find those investors. at least chinese subforum exists. so doors are open Smiley

Not only one way but if you choose this, then you restrict your campaign for first months. Ordinary people, I’m sure, won’t be eager to buy any ‘strange coins/tokens’ even if the conditions of making profit are rather simple and open.

No matter how this industry is full of promises, furstly there must be lots of succeed projects. I suppose when those poeple hear about BITCOIN they refuse to know anything more about P2L.

Thus new question appears: how to attract not-involved-in-crypto part of society. But it’s actually an off topic question. However, for P2L the situation is easier since mostly gamers and potential investors who watch streams even once a month are likely to be aware of crypto and ICOs as well. Huge hardware productions companies should be attracted then.
Jokerrr

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

As I like this idea, I love video games and I often watch streams, I hope the developers will succeed, I plan to buy this coin! It is interesting on which exchanges it appears, we make bets gentlemen  Cool

Making a bet is actually buying a coin Wink
Unfortunately, no services provide with betting on success of a particular ICO campaign. It could be dangerous also because.. you know.. scums..

It is interesting that there is a betting service on p2l platform. They could have the bet on ‘how much funds we will raise till [date]’
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

So what?)

Not only one way but if you choose this, then you restrict your campaign for first months. Ordinary people, I’m sure, won’t be eager to buy any ‘strange coins/tokens’ even if the conditions of making profit are rather simple and open.

No matter how this industry is full of promises, furstly there must be lots of succeed projects. I suppose when those poeple hear about BITCOIN they refuse to know anything more about P2L.

Thus new question appears: how to attract not-involved-in-crypto part of society. But it’s actually an off topic question. However, for P2L the situation is easier since mostly gamers and potential investors who watch streams even once a month are likely to be aware of crypto and ICOs as well. Huge hardware productions companies should be attracted then.

It’s not only about ‘ordinary users’. Experienced traditional investors are not likely to invest in ico because of high risks. There are indeed no guarantees that the project ors real. At least.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

So what?)

It’s not only about ‘ordinary users’. Experienced traditional investors are not likely to invest in ico because of high risks. There are indeed no guarantees that the project ors real. At least.

Some ICO listings give estimates on risks. Honestly, I dont believe in it, what is more, these estimates might be paid by companies who need good rating.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

I have some questions about the wallet and allocation of coins.

1) For example I don’t buy any coins during ICO, how could I obtain them after?

2) Will it be possible to buy coins after all are distributed?

3) What are your expectations for the demand and supply of coins? And how are you going to maintain equilibrium on your internal market? (Of your coin)

All these questions are referred to one possibly. I want to understand not an allocation of coins, but what is going to happen to them after platform runs.
kokokoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

As I like this idea, I love video games and I often watch streams, I hope the developers will succeed, I plan to buy this coin! It is interesting on which exchanges it appears, we make bets gentlemen  Cool
We plan to list our token in 30-60 days after the token sale on Tidex, Liqui, HitBTC, LiveCoin, Exmo, Yobit, Kuna. Also negotiating with Bittrex, Huobi, Binance.
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

Do you have any good news bout funds raising progress?
Crowdsale has not started yet. Pre-sale starts Jan 25, for sure we will post fundraising progress

Good! It also would be nice to get an information via Telegram, just more convenient. At least once a week. Possibly this will tend to an increase of investment flows.
You can apply now: https://play2live.io/en/#apply to get email notification prior to the pre-sale (besides, it gives you extra 5% bonus). You can also subscribe to our official Telegram chat: https://t.me/play2live
We post all the updates there
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

Hi dev
No such plans as of now. We will probably consider those options after the release of Beta-version
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Crowdsale has not started yet. Pre-sale starts Jan 25, for sure we will post fundraising progress

Good! It also would be nice to get an information via Telegram, just more convenient. At least once a week. Possibly this will tend to an increase of investment flows.
You can apply now: https://play2live.io/en/#apply to get email notification prior to the pre-sale (besides, it gives you extra 5% bonus). You can also subscribe to our official Telegram chat: https://t.me/play2live

Hate email notifications Smiley Toooo much spam in box, but telegram’s are much convenient. You can mute any chats at least.
What are the other options to get extra bonus?
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

I have some questions about the wallet and allocation of coins.

1) For example I don’t buy any coins during ICO, how could I obtain them after?

2) Will it be possible to buy coins after all are distributed?

3) What are your expectations for the demand and supply of coins? And how are you going to maintain equilibrium on your internal market? (Of your coin)

All these questions are referred to one possibly. I want to understand not an allocation of coins, but what is going to happen to them after platform runs.
Hi!
1. You can by them directly from other users or via exchanges after the listing. As soon as the platform is set up and running, you'll be able to buy LUC tokens using inbuilt external exchange gateway.
2. Sure. LUC is a utility token and is used as a unique payment method within Play2Live platform, so there is constant supply and demand. Besides, 11.1% of tokens will be held in reserve fund.
3. Due to the fact Play2Live is created for the mass market, the token is used as a mean of value creation. This means the more users hold the token, the more liquid it becomes. As soon as the number of users grows, the investment potential of the token increases.
We will employ buyback and elimination mechanisms to provide for the favorable exchange rate of the token on the open market. This will ensure the exchange rate growth in the long run (we clearly understand that the majority of ICO investors will dump the tokens right after LUC hits the exchanges). Since we eliminate 80% of gross revenue before the project reaches the break-even point, the token holders can count on favourable ROI in the long-run.
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

Hate email notifications Smiley Toooo much spam in box, but telegram’s are much convenient. You can mute any chats at least.
Maximum bonus for the pre-sale is 30% + 5% for Whitelist registration. We've also got a referral program.
You'll get 5% bonus from the sum invested via your link. The link can be used multiple times. Sign up to investor's profile on my.play2live.io. Your referral link will be available there at the bottom of "dashboard" tab.

Alternatively, you can get even bigger bonus by investing now (before the pre-sale) $25k or more. The exact conditions are discussed individually in this case, so just let me know if that might be interesting Smiley
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

Where could I find a demo version? Are you going to create a client?
You can find a demo version here: https://p2l.tv/
We will also release the fully working MVP prior to the pre-sale (Jan 25), this will be announced soon

Tried it out. Nice interface. But so little functionality yet
Yes, this version was created to hold the first eSports tournament on our platform, so there is only the very basic functionality. As per stated above, the MVP with enhanced functionality will be released shortly.

Then tell me what tournament is going to take place on your platform?
We've already held a tournament, a new tournament will be announced soon

Nice! Could you give any review of that tournament? At least ‘on paper’
No need to upload it on cloud services including youtube, but some information would be great. Or it was just for you to examine stability ?
  It was a tournament in CS:GO with two teams competing - Havu and Pride. The tournament was open to the audience, here is the Cointelegraph announcement: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/play2live-launched-a-technological-demo
We will announce a new tournament shortly!
Fanat74

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

Maximum bonus for the pre-sale is 30% + 5% for Whitelist registration. We've also got a referral program.
You'll get 5% bonus from the sum invested via your link. The link can be used multiple times. Sign up to investor's profile on my.play2live.io. Your referral link will be available there at the bottom of "dashboard" tab.

Alternatively, you can get even bigger bonus by investing now (before the pre-sale) $25k or more. The exact conditions are discussed individually in this case, so just let me know if that might be interesting Smiley

Oh, really? And what special conditions could you offer? I’ve at least 2 BTC + alto, it seems like I suit for this. Could you pm me? I don’t mean I want to invest today. Note likely on main ICO, not even on pre-sale. I’m not that kind of risky person, anyway want to see your interesting offer..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: