Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming  (Read 30977 times)
kokokoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

I have no doubts about the consistency of play2live project. I only wonder what instruments you are going to use to attract as many streamers as possible.

Our goal is to achieve 10m MAU by Q2 2019. We plan to achieve this goal not only by implementing a set of new features, which would provide for increased earning opportunities for a streamer, but also by allowing them to edit the parameters of the economy (for example, allowing to choose subscription fees rates or percentage of revenue from advertising gone to viewers). In other words, we provide an opportunity to freely control numerous economic parameters that govern interaction between a streamer and a viewer. Thus, the steamer can fine-tune the parameters of the economy in the most suitable way for their audience. Play2Live platform acts as a technological backbone that facilitates their interaction thanks to Blockchain technology aimed to provide transparency and interactivity.

Your target is really high. Is it for real? Like 10m needed to run start-up like this? I’ve just never minded. Ofc it must be expensive, but this is really huge amount. Or it mostly refers to coins’ issue?
It's really required, since streaming is all about large community, and our goal is to become #1 streaming platform.
andy3831

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

have you got any gaming / pc hardware companies that has partnered with you in this venture ?
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Are you crazy or smth?)

Hi dev. Was watching several streams on P2L.tv - everything was nice. Quality was quite low though. Ofc you will have possibility to manage this. Few more words about player - it should play the live stream both in full screen mode and in background one. Chat is ok, sure you will ad customization;)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Play2Live ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET          https://icotracker.net/project/play2live
                    The first blockchain-driven streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans.     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/952871043160526848

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

As a big lover of BitShares, it is nice to see that more and more projects choose BTS Blockchain. You are on the right way!

kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

How can we get in contact with you?
Hi! You can contact me via Telegram: @dmarkaryan (https://t.me/dmarkaryan) or email: dmitry.markaryan@p2l.tv
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

have you got any gaming / pc hardware companies that has partnered with you in this venture ?
No hardware partners as of now, but we've got several technological partners, such as G-Core (for P2P CDN)
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Are you crazy or smth?)

Hi dev. Was watching several streams on P2L.tv - everything was nice. Quality was quite low though. Ofc you will have possibility to manage this. Few more words about player - it should play the live stream both in full screen mode and in background one. Chat is ok, sure you will ad customization;)
Thanks for your comments! Since those were just demo streams, the functionality was the very basic. We've already released all the features you mentioned and many more. Try to use our platform as soon as we announce a new tournament, you'll be able to test all the new features. We are happy to get your feedback! Smiley
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

As a big lover of BitShares, it is nice to see that more and more projects choose BTS Blockchain. You are on the right way!

It looks like an ICO but I feel it more like a crowdfunding platform for a real project. Ofc they have a coin, but the aim is to create streaming platform at first and attract people via the coin itself.

I might be wrong though. Interesting.. what is likely to happen to this project if twitch will issue its own token Smiley Huh
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

It looks like an ICO but I feel it more like a crowdfunding platform for a real project. Ofc they have a coin, but the aim is to create streaming platform at first and attract people via the coin itself.

I might be wrong though. Interesting.. what is likely to happen to this project if twitch will issue its own token Smiley Huh

their is promising too. united with a project. i liked the stream and hope they will introduce something new by the roadmap plan. they do that they’ve promised to. it forces me to trust p2l  Smiley
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

I catch you. But it’s actually the same Smiley Does anyone know when the main crowdsale starts?
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

I catch you. But it’s actually the same Smiley Does anyone know when the main crowdsale starts?

February 12th, 5:00 PM UTC

Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

February 12th, 5:00 PM UTC

Oh nice! There is some time. Would be nice if they could provide with a tournament during ico. It may attract more users and investors!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

No hardware partners as of now, but we've got several technological partners, such as G-Core (for P2P CDN)

No partners yet? Where do you place your servers? You must have some in different parts of the world. At least several in Asia, in Europe, USA, South America. You will not be able to maintain stable work of the platform till you do not have enough physical resources!
Nap0nTilt

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

No partners yet? Where do you place your servers? You must have some in different parts of the world. At least several in Asia, in Europe, USA, South America. You will not be able to maintain stable work of the platform till you do not have enough physical resources!

They said they have no hardware partners.. but in my opinion that doesn't mean they aren't paying for services
like AWS or MS Azure...
Think they were more thinking of hardware partners like intel or nvidia or something.
They have for sure made some thoughts about hosting Wink

B2t:
I really, really(!) like your project. Think you can go very far with this if you do things
right. I am definitely joining ur ICO Smiley

oh and I think I might have found a "bug" on your website:
https://www1.xup.to/exec/ximg.php?fid=66569455

What do you want from me? Cheesy
Its pretty funny, I am on your english website, get russian text and german buttons..
Well THATS multinational on a whole new level Cheesy
katcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

Investor

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

пoдcкaжитe, a внyтpи плaтфopмы бyдeт вoзмoжнocть pacплaчивaтьcя тoлькo LUC, или бyдeт вoзмoжнocть кoнвepтaции c дpyгиx кpиптoвaлют?

https://3commas.io/?c=tc17802 ***Automated Crypto Trading and portfolio management***
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

пoдcкaжитe, a внyтpи плaтфopмы бyдeт вoзмoжнocть pacплaчивaтьcя тoлькo LUC, или бyдeт вoзмoжнocть кoнвepтaции c дpyгиx кpиптoвaлют?
Для взaимoдeйcтвия нa плaтфopмe и вcex взaимopacчeтoв бyдeт иcпoльзoвaтьcя тoлькo LUC. Oднaкo мoжнo бyдeт вocпoльзoвaтьcя вcтpoeнным gateway/API для быcтpoй кoнвepтaции cpeдcтв
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

They said they have no hardware partners.. but in my opinion that doesn't mean they aren't paying for services
like AWS or MS Azure...
Think they were more thinking of hardware partners like intel or nvidia or something.
They have for sure made some thoughts about hosting Wink

B2t:
I really, really(!) like your project. Think you can go very far with this if you do things
right. I am definitely joining ur ICO Smiley

oh and I think I might have found a "bug" on your website:
https://www1.xup.to/exec/ximg.php?fid=66569455

What do you want from me? Cheesy
Its pretty funny, I am on your english website, get russian text and german buttons..
Well THATS multinational on a whole new level Cheesy
That's a bug, thanks for reporting! We will fix it shortly
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Which kind of partners are you speaking about? We've got a number of software and hardware service providers, not all of them are our partners, we just work with them. This refers to hostings and servers - for example, when you host your website on GoDaddy, you don't say it's your partner, do you? We use a number of resources and we know how to maintain the technology. You can find the details i the Whitepaper.
katcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

Investor

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:01:34 PM

тaк мнe никтo и нe oтвeтил(((((

https://3commas.io/?c=tc17802 ***Automated Crypto Trading and portfolio management***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: