Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:57:34 PM

The reddit tip bot is back in testing in the /r/GotCrypto subreddit.   See here for update and details -> http://www.reddit.com/r/GotCrypto/comments/1xl1jw/gotcrypto_tip_bot_is_now_in_testing_phase/

I think all the balance issues are worked out.  Right now it is still limited to the /r/GotCrypto subreddit for testing, then once I am confident everything is working well and the bot gets enough upvotes that I don't have to solve captchas all day I'll set it loose on other subreddits.  

x0rcist

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:02:39 PM

The reddit tip bot is back in testing in the /r/GotCrypto subreddit.   See here for update and details -> http://www.reddit.com/r/GotCrypto/comments/1xl1jw/gotcrypto_tip_bot_is_now_in_testing_phase/

I think all the balance issues are worked out.  Right now it is still limited to the /r/GotCrypto subreddit for testing, then once I am confident everything is working well and the bot gets enough upvotes that I don't have to solve captchas all day I'll set it loose on other subreddits. 

awesome news artiface!! do you set a cap on max tips? this is not doge we are talking about hehe
artiface

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:29:21 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 12:46:51 AM by artiface

awesome news artiface!! do you set a cap on max tips? this is not doge we are talking about hehe

The cap is your account balance Wink

+/u/crypto all cgb

will tip your entire balance to a user.
Percy520

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

hi guys, if I have 1000 CGB and mint for 30 days, I should get 1000*1.2%/12=1CGB as interest, is my calculation right?

Actually it's 1.5%, so it would equal 1,25 CGB for the rest the calculation is correct. It's a scarce crypto Smiley
are you sure?? I thought only 90 days would get the max 1.5%, 30days is only 1.2%.

Also one more question, would this "walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999" only unlock the wallet for the minting purpose, for the

security side, my wallet is still locked and safe, is that right?

Hi Elambert, I would suggest you to post the intrusction for the minting on the first page of this thread. I do noted that you have answer this

question in this thread, but it is just too diffcult to find it.

You must add the word 'true' on the end for minting purposes only.

walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999 true

Without the word true your wallet will be completely unlocked.

Use 'true' if just unlocking for POS.

Thanks Killiz, do I need to keep my wallet running nonstop for 30 days in order to get the pos reward? Or I just need to open the wallet every 30 days to unlock the client?

You only need to unlock it for minting after 30 days, 90 days for max interest.

Shouldn't take long at all until you start mining proof of stake blocks.

Once you have gained your interest type in walletlock to lock it back up.

Edit: you don't need to keep your client running non stop, just run it every 30-90 days and unlock for minting.
Sorry another two question, if we don't need to run the client nonstop for 30days, how can the pos secure the network?
Also if I only unluck it for less than 30 days and need to move some CGB out (not all) do I still get some reward for the remaining CGB after 30days or I get nothing?

Good point. Running your client before your stake has been stationary for 30 days or more, is not going to give you any ability to mine POS blocks.

Each day a new number of stakeholders funds become eligible for POS mining and clients across the network are unlocked for minting, helping secure the network.

About your second question, if you move even a portion of your stake, days are set back to zero for the address in which they have been sent from unfortunately.

How about I am adding more CGB to my wallet? Would this affect the coin age of the existing coins?
papersheepdog

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:27:17 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 05:52:52 AM by papersheepdog

I want to give the curious new investor some insight into what kinds of things you can tell from a chart. I am no expert but the logic seems to stand out to me so I am able to give reasonable analysis. Let me know if anyone has any questions. This is not investment advice. Data is as of Feb 13, 2014. Please see the Reddit discussion: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/comments/1y4dz7/technical_chart_analysis_alltime_cgb_chart_in_btc/

Lets start with the basics. As Killiz mentioned, there is heavy buying support represented by the green bar between 0.000 and 0.001 BTC/CGB. We can also see purple trend lines which the chart was bound by at one point. The smaller greenish downward trendline represents the sentiment that CGB has no future as its implied final value would be 0 at some time. I want to go over the sentiments that can be deduced as time progressed. To look at the chart this way, you have to think from the perspective of an investor at the time of the chart and ignore the more progressed part of the chart.

Point 1 is the excitement rally following the launch of the currency. This is a volatile time for any currency as it is uncharted territory. The rate of excited capital inflow will determine how high it goes and how hard it can push against the maintenance cost.

Point 2 highlights the creation of the first trend channel which carries the price to test the 0.004 all-time high. Once doing so a new negative sentiment is established as the barrier cannot be broken.

Point 3 shows the resulting creation of a new negative downward trend line (light green) and the breaking of the first trend channel to the down side.

A confirmation of heavy support at 0.001BTC/CGB is seen before testing the downward trend line (light green) seen at point 4.

Point 5 sees a clear breakout from a level that has a lot of activity and up to test the all-time highs again. In uncharted territory the all time high is made which stands today at 0.006BTC/CGB.

Point 6 marks this all time high and a final loss of interest by the mining crowd which likely made up a majority of the community and excitement. With CGB no longer so profitable to mine a constant decline takes it down.

Point 7 was the last stand of the bulls vs the bears as we see it was an opportunity to resume the main trend channel. When that point was breached, there would be nothing to stop the price from also breaching back below the negative downward trendline (light green). We can see the pint labeled bull capitulation, this means giving up. A total of over 700k CGB traded hands during this period. Many of the big wallets dumped CGB in an attempt to exit the crypto-market entirely. They bought BTC and likely sold for fiat as the overall market capitalization of the crypto-markets plummeted during the transaction malleability scare.

Point 8 is what happens when this major downward fall from the all-time high meets the full force of the CGB investment community. As the passing of time squeezed the downward price against the upward support of the 0.001BTC/CGB line, it popped upwards to test the negative trend line (light green) and back down to feed the hungry CGB investors. This line has yet been tested again just off the right of the chart at 0.0016BT/CGB. It always gets volatile when you intersect two opposing forces.

Point 9 actually shows an uncharted region. Each breakout can be seen as a changing of sentiment. When we break above 0.0016 it shows a new belief that there is a future for CGB. This particular region could be chaotic as there is no reference data to tell where it will go. We will likely see resistance at whole numbers like 0.002 and 0.004.

The target however, is just above 0.004 and its to break into point 10 which is the main trend line region. Breaking into the main trend line will confirm that CGB has a future in the public's eyes. Again we will see resistance at round numbers like 0.006 (all-time high) and 0.008. Just above 0.008 is the top of the main trend line. This will be broken if investors believe that something has fundamentally changed for this currency. If they believe that CGB has far more potential beyond mining and dumping that drew the first part of the chart, then the top trend line must be broken.

This will again set us us in uncharted territory at point 11. A new all-time high will be set, likely followed by a correction, and a new trend channel. Due to the desirable properties of CGB as a store of wealth, these expansion phases could be very volatile with both big money coming and going, and investors trying to make profit either way. As it becomes better capitalized, the volatility should subside and give way to greater market cycles and conditions.

papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:15:04 AM

Oh! How could I forget the other chart?

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:50:15 AM

hi guys, if I have 1000 CGB and mint for 30 days, I should get 1000*1.2%/12=1CGB as interest, is my calculation right?

Actually it's 1.5%, so it would equal 1,25 CGB for the rest the calculation is correct. It's a scarce crypto Smiley
are you sure?? I thought only 90 days would get the max 1.5%, 30days is only 1.2%.

Also one more question, would this "walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999" only unlock the wallet for the minting purpose, for the

security side, my wallet is still locked and safe, is that right?

Hi Elambert, I would suggest you to post the intrusction for the minting on the first page of this thread. I do noted that you have answer this

question in this thread, but it is just too diffcult to find it.

You must add the word 'true' on the end for minting purposes only.

walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999 true

Without the word true your wallet will be completely unlocked.

Use 'true' if just unlocking for POS.

Thanks Killiz, do I need to keep my wallet running nonstop for 30 days in order to get the pos reward? Or I just need to open the wallet every 30 days to unlock the client?

You only need to unlock it for minting after 30 days, 90 days for max interest.

Shouldn't take long at all until you start mining proof of stake blocks.

Once you have gained your interest type in walletlock to lock it back up.

Edit: you don't need to keep your client running non stop, just run it every 30-90 days and unlock for minting.
Sorry another two question, if we don't need to run the client nonstop for 30days, how can the pos secure the network?
Also if I only unluck it for less than 30 days and need to move some CGB out (not all) do I still get some reward for the remaining CGB after 30days or I get nothing?

Good point. Running your client before your stake has been stationary for 30 days or more, is not going to give you any ability to mine POS blocks.

Each day a new number of stakeholders funds become eligible for POS mining and clients across the network are unlocked for minting, helping secure the network.

About your second question, if you move even a portion of your stake, days are set back to zero for the address in which they have been sent from unfortunately.

How about I am adding more CGB to my wallet? Would this affect the coin age of the existing coins?

If sending to the same address, yes it will affect number of days accrued and they will be reset.
To prevent disruption, create a new address using your client and send to it.

Your client may be using many addresses and have your funds split between them. In the console type listaddressgroupings and this will give you every address used. Each may have a different number of days the funds in each separate address have been stationary.

So since you have asked this question, going back to when you asked if you should keep your client running, if you have all of your funds in one address it is pointless running it once you have minted stake, but if you do have many addresses, you should run it day by day until each has minted stake, and you get an idea of when each address is eligible.

By having your funds split like this you are going to be mining more POS blocks and securing the network further. however the amount of interest you will get will be the same whether your funds are split or not.

Large amounts of CGB I would advise to be stored on a paper wallet https://cgbaddress.org or one of finitebydesigns cryptocards http://finitebydesign.net/product/fd-certified-crypto-card-paper-wallet-cgb-ppc-or-xpm/

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:59:53 AM

Oh! How could I forget the other chart?

AWESOME!!  Cheesy

Also thanks for taking time to do the the analysis, a very interesting take on the past, present and future of CB.
bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:08:55 AM

I think about this coin since Juli, but I have invested only now, because there are only 1 Million Coins out there plus the 1,5% Inflation. What I personally see is that this coin is really undervalued. I hope the developement of this coin will better, because I see no actions since Juli 2013 expect the paper wallet for this coin ... but the real value comes only if you can get real bullions for that. Then only it will explode about 10 000%
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:54:11 PM

I think about this coin since Juli, but I have invested only now, because there are only 1 Million Coins out there plus the 1,5% Inflation. What I personally see is that this coin is really undervalued. I hope the developement of this coin will better, because I see no actions since Juli 2013 expect the paper wallet for this coin ... but the real value comes only if you can get real bullions for that. Then only it will explode about 10 000%

Good points. I belive that it has gone through a LOT of development in the mining and price action. These are the most important because its now ready for investment. The paper wallet generator is here https://cgbaddress.org/. You can also buy physical bullion from this online store: http://finitebydesign.net/.

WIth that in mind I'd like to share my opinion that CGB has much more value as a store of wealth than as an every day currency. It can do both, but the store of wealth is what really sets it apart. CGB can be quickly exchanged for any other crypto-currency if it needs to be spent and it's not accepted somewhere. I will be releasing a paper I'm working on today which will explain this in greater detail.

Glad to have you on board!

elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:22:11 PM

Keep voting and emailing to get CGB added to more exchanges and help spread the word of CGB to the world!

VOTE!
http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

EMAIL!
admin@bter.com
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 01:45:57 AM

This document has been posted here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/1y755t/understanding_cryptocurrency_market_dynamics_and/ and here: http://np.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/comments/1y74jl/understanding_cryptocurrency_market_dynamics_and/. Please make comments on reddit and if you wish to quote this post please trim the bulk of it away.  Grin Updates will be reflected on the reddit posts and might not be changed on this post.

Understanding Crypto-Currency Market Dynamics and the Role of BTC, DOGE, and CGB (draft - requestig constructive criticism)
papersheepdog

A special note to the Bitcoin community: All that we have done here would not be possible without your innovation. This trailblazing has left you in a unique position as a highly liquid market gateway which we all rely so heavily on. There will always be a top place for you so long as you maintain this distinction. Bitcoin TL;DR: Your community must focus on bridging the divide between government issued fiat currencies and the new realm of digital currencies. You are the gatekeeper that allows us all to prosper and to reach the next level, we need a system of exchanges that can handle a tsunami of fleeing capital which we are likely to soon witness. Government regulations, restrictions and FUD will stand in your way but you must accept this challenge and restore free market principals to the peoples' selection of their currency.

A special note to the Dogecoin community: We appreciate what you have done for all crypto-currencies by bringing us mainstream excitement. You are lifting us all higher but you cannot do it alone. A healthy ecosystem requires that one currency cannot fulfil all roles. Hopefully this document will help you to understand your bright future within it. Dogecoin TL;DR: The value of your currency is derived from the size of the community that trades and accepts Dogecoin. You must work tirelessly to spread the word and get people excited to be using Dogecoin and to accept it at their businesses. When merchants can operate by spending their earned Dogecoin instead of converting it to government issued fiat, you will have established lunar orbit. To say this another way, your ultimate goal is to create a diverse Dogecoin ecosystem that no longer relies on government issued fiat.

A special note to the Cryptogenic Bullion community: Visionary conception has created a cryptographic asset that is designed with the properties of money, modelled after the gold supply, and whose purpose is to store wealth. This currency could not have come to maturity at a better time as we are seeing a loss of confidence in the financial industry and a rising demand for Gold and Silver across the globe. Cryptogenic Bullion TL;DR: Your community must focus on enhancing the ability of CGB to act as a store of wealth. This includes developing safer ways to store CGB, and safer ways to utilize one's private wallet keys in a secure, offline manner. This focus on safety must include initiatives to make it easier and simpler for curious new community members to participate. The CGB community must also focus on investor education to help smoothly guide capital from the old economy to the new.

A special note to the general crypto-currency community: You are all an integral part of the true free market capitalism that is occurring in this new digital space. Although I highlight three currencies as prime examples of filling a certain role, the vibrant community that you are all a part of is what has allowed these examples to exist. There is plenty of room along side these examples for others to try to fill a similar role. So long as new and innovative crypto-currencies are launched and given a fair chance to compete, we should all be willing to adapt and change to accept them in order to brighten our collective future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This document is intended to be used by our collective communities as a guide to come together and provide this new digital space with the services and functions required to support capital and commerce. The crypto-currency FX (foreign exchange) market is very new, and confusion about the fundamentals is currently the most dominant force underlying it. As more professional and seasoned investors begin to take notice of these markets, logic will begin to manifest itself more predominantly in the price action of the various options available. This is the reason that it is necessary for us all to do our homework if we wish to be not only on the profitable side of a trade, but on the side that allocates capital to deserving innovations.

The cryptographic currency market can naturally be seen as part of the greater foreign exchange market which includes all government issued fiat currencies. Many parallels can be drawn and it can get very technical. For the purposes of this document I have left out some distinctions which are not relevant to the overall understanding of the concept and would likely cause confusion. I may also update the document as discussion develops these ideas. We will begin by defining some basic elements found in these markets, the forces that are at play, and details on the roles to be fulfilled in this new economy.

The monetary base of a currency is the total number of units of a currency that are in existence. The monetary base can expand or contract. Expansion happens through mining and minting, while contraction occurs if a wallet is permanently lost. Although the monetary base may expand, if the new units are being held and not put on to the market, they may not cause a loss in relative value known as inflation. Correspondingly, if a large amount of the currency is lost forever or simply held by the population, an apparent shortage of the currency eventually forces the market to realize a higher exchange rate, identified as deflation. These forces act to stabilize the market as low relative prices encourage spending, and high relative prices encourage saving, thus maintaining a steady exchange rate and flow (ie. velocity of money).

Unit price is the cost per unit currently found on the open market for a particular crypto-currency. In a currency with a very low expansion rate, this would be primarily affected by the flow of capital. Currencies experiencing a high expansion rate of the monetary base will require a supply of capital inflow to balance against the base expansion, called the maintenance cost. As the unit price doubles, so does the capital inflow rate requirement (ie. maintenance cost). This dynamic becomes readily apparent when the unit price rises too quickly for the capital inflow rate to maintain the new price and a correction must occur. In addition to capital inflow, the maintenance cost can also be countered by members of the community who choose to hold and save their currency.

Market capitalization can simply be seen as the total amount of capital that has been invested into a currency. For these markets, normally it is measured in USD, but it could be measured in BTC or any other currency. Usually we would measure this in the currency that we are more familiar with or the one which we perceive to be the most useful. From an investment point of view, market capitalization is a measure of popularity but not necessarily profitability. Market capitalization is calculated by multiplying the unit price by the number of units. Investors are primarily concerned with the unit price because this is the direct value of what they hold. If the capital inflow is directly balancing against the expansion of the monetary base (paying the maintenance cost) we will see an increase in market capitalization over time, without an increase in unit price.

There are many different ways a currency can be used and they have different effects on the market capitalization depending on how long the capital is held in it. They can be used for their market access with capital flowing in to one trade pair (eg. USD/BTC) and exiting out of another (eg. BTC/CGB). These are the most market neutral transactions as the currency is not held for long. Moving funds from one location or person to another can be accomplished by buying into the market and selling back out the same trade pair at the other location. (eg. BTC/USD). This transaction also represents no intention to hold and will become neutral once completed. Buying to spend does immediately imply a boost to market capitalization like all other actions, but when it is spent, the recipient may convert it to another currency, causing the action to be market capitalization neutral overall. Buying to invest has the very same effect, yet the duration of the hold can often be much longer meaning a greater benefit to the market capitalization. Buying to save is the most market capitalization positive action because savings are usually intended to be held long-term.

Different crypto-currencies have different properties depending on their programming and life-cycle which can make them better suited to a certain task than another. The three primary duties which a crypto-currency can fulfil are market gateway, adopted currency, and store of wealth. A market gateway is a currency whose popularity has granted it high volume market access to many other currencies both government issued fiat and digital. This allows fast (liquid) and fair market access to serve a wide population base composed of all of the supported markets. An adopted currency is one which is used for daily transactions among a population (group of users). The ideal adopted currency is one which expands its monetary base at the same rate of growth as the user base. This maintains stable prices even as capital flows in to the currency. A store of wealth is an asset that has the properties of money and should maintain its value over time. It should have a low inflation rate and/or a return on investment to maintain the incentive to hold it.

It is helpful to use real world examples to explain the concepts covered within this document. For this I will be exploring three crypto-currencies which I believe serve as a good example of each use case. Bitcoin (BTC) serves as an excellent market gateway, Dogecoin (DOGE) has been widely adopted as a currency, and Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB) serves as a store of wealth. I will explain how each one of these fits within its own role and the moderating role of investors in each.

Bitcoin was the first crypto-currency to market and has achieved the greatest exposure to markets than any other. Hundreds of trade pairs exist on many exchanges between BTC and both government issued fiat and digital currencies. Its market capitalization is best tied to its use as a market gateway and for moving funds from one location or person to another. These activities cause volatility which is smoothed out by investors. If it is believed that the volume of market transactions will go up, or capital will need to flow between locations at a higher rate, investors will buy in anticipation and take profit by providing liquidity as the demand arrives. This should be the main dynamic at play in Bitcoin but since it is one of the first to market, it has also attempted to serve as currency and store of wealth but we can see that it does not perform these tasks as well as others.

Dogecoin is the first crypto-currency to sustain a growth trajectory through the fun and excitement of using cryptographic currency, and the socially viral aspect of a meme. Through its wide and quickly spreading adoption it is beginning to properly serve its role as an adopted currency. With enough places accepting Dogecoin in exchange for products and services, it will achieve a sustainable velocity as merchants and businesses are able to spend the Dogecoin in their community, as opposed to converting back to government issued fiat currency. This should be seen as the ultimate goal of any newly adopted currency. If it is believed that Dogecoin will be held and used at an expanding rate beyond its maintenance cost, investors should bid up the price, and then take profit by providing liquidity as this increased demand is realized.

Cryptogenic Bullion is the first crypto-currency to display all of the properties of money, while providing the bearer with interest for holding it. It is portable, divisible, fungible, scarce, low inflation, durable, non-consumable, and a store of wealth. Unlike most other crypto-currencies, CGB has already completed its volatile monetary base expansion stage and is settling in to its maximum target of 2% expansion per year. As capital finally flees the economic bubbles created by the parabolic increase in the global fiat monetary base, it will find its way into both traditional stores of wealth such as Gold and Silver, but also into new opportunities like low inflation crypto-currencies. This will greatly benefit all crypto-currencies as the rising tide lifts all boats, but in this case, not all boats are created equal.

It is important as market participants that we understand the bigger picture of what is happening to cause interest and investment in this uncharted territory. We can look back to 1971 when Nixon removed the US dollar, and therefore the rest of the world which had its currencies pegged to it, from the price of gold. With US Dollars now having value derived only from their military imposed monopoly on the export of oil known as the petrodollar system, the manipulation and corruption of the world economy that ensued is now coming to a climax. The system that serves to wiped out the middle class and concentrate the worlds wealth into the hands of those most able to corrupt the political process is finally being replaced by digital currencies which give special favour to no one. We are witnessing the death throes of the old guard as it tries to frame digital currencies as money laundering, terrorist financing, untrustworthy, failures. One needs only to look at what the fiat US Dollar has brought us to know that we could not possibly do worse than this corrupted system we seek to replace.

TL;DR: A TL;DR is available at the top for each community. The general idea here is that one crypto-currency cannot do all and we must work together to realize our common goals.

peterzz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:12:00 PM

Dear DEVs:
    I see the blog say " some concrete examples of MADEsparq.org functionality and content to be released (kind of) soon.", what time to release the ANN? the white paper is too technical ,a few words to say clearly about MADE?

BTW:I Think CGB/MADE may be same to PTS 50%/AGS 50% convert to BTS is a good plan~

mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:03:17 PM

Dear DEVs:
    I see the blog say " some concrete examples of MADEsparq.org functionality and content to be released (kind of) soon.", what time to release the ANN? the white paper is too technical ,a few words to say clearly about MADE?

BTW:I Think CGB/MADE may be same to PTS 50%/AGS 50% convert to BTS is a good plan~

Yes, there will be a conversion plan.  It is not decided what yet.  

Development progress is slow but steady.  I will keep the community informed when I have results/examples properly completed for show.
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 06:22:00 PM

Hey guys, I need help on Reddit. My document is being downvoted by selfish interests.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/1y755t/understanding_cryptocurrency_market_dynamics_and/

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:37:04 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 07:00:15 PM by BTCat

YoRally is back in CGB:) Glad to hold them again, a worthy investment.

I've been 'away' for a few months and am really surprised to see how much development has been going on. The community has grown substantially with serious talks, investors, developers, marketing efforts, paymentsystems and merchants accepting CGB's and this new system being developed... Outstanding guys, keep on rocking.

Even better the price against BTC is rockbottom so glad to take the chance now to purchase them back. To the mooooon  Cheesy
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:33:01 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 06:14:13 PM by elambert

Very important all, please support each other in the community. We are unstoppable when united!
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:34:00 PM

YoRally is back in CGB:) Glad to hold them again, a worthy investment.

I've been 'away' for a few months and am really surprised to see how much development has been going on. The community has grown substantially with serious talks, investors, developers, marketing efforts, paymentsystems and merchants accepting CGB's and this new system being developed... Outstanding guys, keep on rocking.

Even better the price against BTC is rockbottom so glad to take the chance now to purchase them back. To the mooooon  Cheesy

Welcome home yorally!
x0rcist

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:21:05 PM

Hey guys, I need help on Reddit. My document is being downvoted by selfish interests.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/1y755t/understanding_cryptocurrency_market_dynamics_and/

Very important all, please support each other in the community. We are unstoppable when united!

Happy to be part of this!!  Grin

Update:

The new CGB reddit theme is online!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/

feel free to leave feedback if you encounter issues or other weirdness
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

I'm jumping on the CGB train
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: