Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:23:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:11:32 PM

New version of the CGB logo - Gold/Silver hybrid with new slogan!

I've been away from the forums for a while, nice to be back and see the golden touch to CGB!
Really eager to see where we go from here in terms of investments and prices! Maybe some new marketing efforts with the combined slogans "Got Crypto?" and "Earn Store Multiply" ?
Nice work team, keep it up!
KyLins

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:14:08 AM

Beautiful logo

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:54:19 AM

The name of this coin is so cool I have to buy some. It has stuck in my head since I first saw it a couple of months ago. The project is quite interesting from a technical perspective as well.

WTB 2 BTC, please PM offers, .0011 BTC/CGB or less. Reputation thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436065.0 . Escrow or seller goes first, smaller increments OK.

Buy on Cryptsy. Withdraw immediately if you don't trust them.

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:17:32 AM

The name of this coin is so cool I have to buy some. It has stuck in my head since I first saw it a couple of months ago. The project is quite interesting from a technical perspective as well.

WTB 2 BTC, please PM offers, .0011 BTC/CGB or less. Reputation thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436065.0 . Escrow or seller goes first, smaller increments OK.

Buy on Cryptsy. Withdraw immediately if you don't trust them.

FYI, I just withdrew a decent chunk of CGB from Cryptsy that I was able to acquire overnight, thanks to some Mt Gox ensued panic selling, and the withdrawal took less than 5 minutes to show in my wallet - FWIW.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:55:45 AM

The best coins should prove themselves to be strong and as independent from bitcoin as possible even when btc goes lower. CGB should rise to keep value up and to be that precious metal that is a solid investment. 

buy cheap btc --> buy CGB
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:29:17 PM

The best coins should prove themselves to be strong and as independent from bitcoin as possible even when btc goes lower. CGB should rise to keep value up and to be that precious metal that is a solid investment. 

buy cheap btc --> buy CGB

+1
x0rcist

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:33:21 PM

CGB Tipbot Giveaway!!

join us at reddit and get some free CGB

== Click here to join ==
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:15:19 PM

allcrypt seems to be accepting coins that have a lower vote count. We aren't too far away! Hopefully we can all collab in some way to get more votes! I would be willing to push some cgb forward

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

Kinda surprised that with the current trend of PoS only coins being so popular, we haven't seen a surge in prices, looks to be total opposite.  Picked up 2k at .0009 last night but am shocked it dropped lower, we have got to be near all time low prices right now correct?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:36:55 PM

Kinda surprised that with the current trend of PoS only coins being so popular, we haven't seen a surge in prices, looks to be total opposite.  Picked up 2k at .0009 last night but am shocked it dropped lower, we have got to be near all time low prices right now correct?

It's really worrying. CGB is one of a handfull that manged to fall today. By a lot too.

mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1064
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

We are seeing big dumps lately. 5-10k dumps each time.
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:24:08 PM

Kinda surprised that with the current trend of PoS only coins being so popular, we haven't seen a surge in prices, looks to be total opposite.  Picked up 2k at .0009 last night but am shocked it dropped lower, we have got to be near all time low prices right now correct?

It's really worrying. CGB is one of a handfull that manged to fall today. By a lot too.

I would'nt say worrying, its more like frustrating. I say to the dumb-psters go ahead and dump your CB if you don't understand the concept, goodbye, good riddance and shut the door on the way out.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:34:33 PM

Kinda surprised that with the current trend of PoS only coins being so popular, we haven't seen a surge in prices, looks to be total opposite.  Picked up 2k at .0009 last night but am shocked it dropped lower, we have got to be near all time low prices right now correct?

I would'nt say worrying, its more like frustrating. I say to the dumb-psters go ahead and dump your CB if you don't understand the concept, goodbye, good riddance and shut the door on the way out.

Exactly.
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

All it means is I get to pick up some lovely CGB that I just started investing into Smiley
Killiz

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:42:44 PM

All it means is I get to pick up some lovely CGB that I just started investing into Smiley

Nice one iampingu  Grin

For every sell there is a buyer   Wink

Just seems lately folk are buying low and selling lower. Can't see the logic  Huh
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:52:56 PM

Very frustrating.  I bought in a month ago, and the price has dropped steadily.  Purchased as a long-term investment, but the opportunity cost of not investing in other coins during this time and then buying at this lower price is annoying.

Need a huge marketing push.  This thread needs more involvement from the community, and ideas need to be generated.

Marketing is half the battle.

Saying fu** to anyone selling, rather than trying to address people's concerns is a mistake.  There are lots of other coins to invest in right now.  Imagine if your local store said that to you.   

Killiz

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:40:05 PM

Very frustrating.  I bought in a month ago, and the price has dropped steadily.  Purchased as a long-term investment, but the opportunity cost of not investing in other coins during this time and then buying at this lower price is annoying.

Need a huge marketing push.  This thread needs more involvement from the community, and ideas need to be generated.

Saying fu** to anyone selling, rather than trying to address people's concerns is a mistake.  There are lots of other coins to invest in right now.  Imagine if your local store said that to you.   

There is a growing community over at reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion

papersheepdog is selflessly fronting a marketing campaign over there which is getting into swing as we speak.

Members of the community are getting involved, generating ideas and working on projects and services for CGB like the new paper wallet https://cgbaddress.org/ new logo, tipbot, giveaways, and other things in the works.

CB needs a certain type of investor, one which has a vision, one which wants to be a part of something that succeeds, to help it succeed, and succeed for everyone involved, if only just by holding on to it. Not someone who wants to be a part of something temporarily for their own gain, for a quick buck, just to shit on it when it isn't going their way.

Just to clarify, I am not part of the Dev team, I am part of the community and one small voice among it. I understand what you are saying, but if I feel frustrated and want to voice my opinion to those who are selling by saying fu** I'm sorry, I will. I'm sure the majority of the community is feeling the same way.

cryptonewbie

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:56:23 PM

There is a growing community over at reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion

papersheepdog is selflessly fronting a marketing campaign over there which is getting into swing as we speak.

Members of the community are getting involved, generating ideas and working on projects and services for CGB like the new paper wallet https://cgbaddress.org/ new logo, tipbot, giveaways, and other things in the works.

CB needs a certain type of investor, one which has a vision, one which wants to be a part of something that succeeds, to help it succeed, and succeed for everyone involved, if only just by holding on to it. Not someone who wants to be a part of something temporarily for their own gain, for a quick buck, just to shit on it when it isn't going their way.

Just to clarify, I am not part of the Dev team, I am part of the community and one small voice among it. I understand what you are saying, but if I feel frustrated and want to voice my opinion to those who are selling by saying fu** I'm sorry, I will. I'm sure the majority of the community is feeling the same way.

I appreciate your comments, and I feel the same way.  I don't think articulating in that manner is effective imo.  I am equally frustrated by seeing the value of my investment shrinking.

This coin is suppose to be a store of value, so its baffling to see the value decrease when Bitcoin is both increasing and decreasing in price.

I believe in the premise in this coin, and I do think the development team is active in this thread, which helps increase consumer confidence.

The rarity of this coin should be driving the price up.

Killiz

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:58:43 PM

I appreciate your comments, and I feel the same way.  I don't think articulating in that manner is effective imo.  I am equally frustrated by seeing the value of my investment shrinking.

This coin is suppose to be a store of value, so its baffling to see the value decrease when Bitcoin is both increasing and decreasing in price.

I believe in the premise in this coin, and I do think the development team is active in this thread, which helps increase consumer confidence.

I agree also with everything you are saying. I am also baffled by the price drop along with the huge amounts being dumped.

What I was saying in my earlier post was basically that those who would sell off their CB like they are at the moment, are not beneficial to CB neither in the shorter term or longer, so it is best they are out, because they are weak. Those CGB are being sold on to people hopefully with a longer term view with a goal that is much further into the future. 

Most of the CB discussion is going on over at reddit, so I would urge the community here to subscribe over there and get involved.
cryptonewbie

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:40:26 PM

I agree also with everything you are saying. I am also baffled by the price drop along with the huge amounts being dumped.

What I was saying in my earlier post was basically that those who would sell off their CB like they are at the moment, are not beneficial to CB neither in the shorter term or longer, so it is best they are out, because they are weak. Those CGB are being sold on to people hopefully with a longer term view with a goal that is much further into the future. 

Most of the CB discussion is going on over at reddit, so I would urge the community here to subscribe over there and get involved.

A Reddit discussion is great.  Definitely should continue growing that.  We have a lot of eyeballs on this forum/thread and she make use of this opportunity.

My suggestion is compiling a list of ideas to help push the coin forward.  The CGB team can them pick and choose ideas and delegate those tasks to people with the corresponding backgrounds..marketing, development, social media etc.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: