Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83398 times)
derens

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

withdrawals are not even automatic... unbelievable..

Your withdrawal request is processed and will be completed on Tuesday or Friday.
Withdraw will never be automatic on this website. But it's regular twice a week. We are not talking about dozens of satoshi, but thousands, even billions some times, that's it.
Regards
Why is my payment not processed? You should not pay on Tuesdays and Fridays, and because you only processed 10 payments the payment is selective? sure many people like me stayed waiting for their payment after having passed the 100 ad shorteners per minute that happened
octavio1995

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

Hello!
I have a problem
Cuando estoy con el juego, se activa el antivirus y aparece una amenaza

In English:
When I'm with the game, the antivirus is activated and a threat appears
This is:

HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!rfn
jmlta

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

Yay! Received my first ref through mission  Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/JXT1yuS.jpg

I see a lot of complaints about some things on CMG, but in overall, I think the faucet is one of the best available!
Congratz for this great project jamboom! I believe this gonna be huge in the near future  Wink
gratusmorke

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Hello!
I have a problem

In English:
This is:

AutoKMS is a windows registering tool, it's not a virus and it has nothing to do with the game, it just means that your copy of windows is
most likely pirated software and is activated automatically at boot by KMS. If it only appears when you are browsing CMG, some piece of code or script from the page triggers windows to dial home
and forces the KMS tool to reactivate. While it is harmless on it's own, sooner or later MS will blacklist your copy of windows.
The lesson here is, always pay for you OS and antivirus software is crap Cheesy
octavio1995

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

Hello!
I have a problem

In English:
This is:

AutoKMS is a windows registering tool, it's not a virus and it has nothing to do with the game, it just means that your copy of windows is
most likely pirated software and is activated automatically at boot by KMS. If it only appears when you are browsing CMG, some piece of code or script from the page triggers windows to dial home
and forces the KMS tool to reactivate. While it is harmless on it's own, sooner or later MS will blacklist your copy of windows.
The lesson here is, always pay for you OS and antivirus software is crap Cheesy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....its Ok!!!!
Gracias por responder!!! En mi país es muy caro comprar sofware original, asi que pasan estas cosas...It's OK
thank you for answering
Rangbang

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

Just got my first referral! What does the "Sell" & "Give" mean?
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

Your withdrawal request is processed and will be completed on Tuesday or Friday.
Withdraw will never be automatic on this website. But it's regular twice a week. We are not talking about dozens of satoshi, but thousands, even billions some times, that's it.
Regards

But the fact remains that when using faucethub, withdraw should be automatic.
I understand why it's not, I know it takes time to get payment from all ad networks and such but still, there is something about it that does not make sense in any damn way:
the implementation of earnings to hpower is dumb, it would make more sense for it to be in the exchange not in the withdraw section, but if it's there, at least that one should be automatic,
it's poor judgement to have it implemented as it is right now.

Finally, coinhive is already outdated, you could boost not only your earnings but also the rewards you give users by switching to webminepool.

Hi and thanks for the suggestions.

It's not because of faucethub that payout should be automatic. We are doing this manually because each time we check for cheating and beleive me, between the multiple accounts, the hack attempts (no more now) and the user's account been hacked (password stolen I mean), it's totally better to have manually payout twice a week than automatic payout and one day site is dead because of cheating.

We think that users are more confident because they know we are in total control of the withdraw possibilities.

Otherwise you are right for tthe 'mining for real' feature. We will update it and webmin tool looks to be a good tool, even if there's other we will check.

Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Just got my first referral! What does the "Sell" & "Give" mean?
You can sell your useless referrals for some satoshi. The give isn't implemented yet, it will give the possibility to send coin to the referral (like a reward for exemple).
Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

Regards
Why is my payment not processed? You should not pay on Tuesdays and Fridays, and because you only processed 10 payments the payment is selective? sure many people like me stayed waiting for their payment after having passed the 100 ad shorteners per minute that happened
Payouts are always made on Tuesday and Friday for at least all withdraw from the previous day.
To resume, if you withdraw on monday, you'll be sure to get your payout in tuesday. If you withdraw on tuesday, you can receive it on tuesday or in friday if payout process has been already done, that's simple.
Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

By the way, I haven't got any referral since last update. Actually, not a single referral since late February despite being active every day...
Oh wait, they fixed the referral bug, they said... ROFL!!

What kind of rand() php function do you use? Cause I must have got more than 20 rolls above 90, and not a single one below 10 : the chances are definitely not ~10%, stop lying to us!

it is not random php. mathematics does not lie. this situation is not random. possibly they set interval and thus you cannot roll under 10 Grin. if you complete 1 millon missions may be you can win 1 referral Wink

That's exactly what I am thinking, but the missions page says "10%" chance for a level 10 mission, "11%" for lvl 11, ...
This is complete BULLSHIT ! And I hate being fooled.

So please change that and state the truth jamboon !

We finally found that it's not due to the draw, but due to a server overload. In fact, each time you should have a referral, you should see a blank page because the server has taken to much time to respond.
Anyway, it's resolved now, here's the news --> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/new-referral-bug-episode-should-be-the-last
Referral chance in mission will be multiplied by 10 on tomorrow.
Sorry for the convenience, but with this kind of bug and performance issue resolved, we are continuing to go near the V1 release.
Regards and have fun!

So all the referrals we lost when getting a blank page, will they be compensared? I assume your logs etc will show every time this has happend. I have had it happend to me like 10 times..
From now, referral chances in missions are multiplied per 10 until tonigh. Regards
Rangbang

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

By the way, I haven't got any referral since last update. Actually, not a single referral since late February despite being active every day...

What kind of rand() php function do you use? Cause I must have got more than 20 rolls above 90, and not a single one below 10 : the chances are definitely not ~10%, stop lying to us!

it is not random php. mathematics does not lie. this situation is not random. possibly they set interval and thus you cannot roll under 10 Grin. if you complete 1 millon missions may be you can win 1 referral Wink

That's exactly what I am thinking, but the missions page says "10%" chance for a level 10 mission, "11%" for lvl 11, ...

We finally found that it's not due to the draw, but due to a server overload. In fact, each time you should have a referral, you should see a blank page because the server has taken to much time to respond.
Anyway, it's resolved now, here's the news --> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/new-referral-bug-episode-should-be-the-last
Sorry for the convenience, but with this kind of bug and performance issue resolved, we are continuing to go near the V1 release.
Regards and have fun!

So all the referrals we lost when getting a blank page, will they be compensared? I assume your logs etc will show every time this has happend. I have had it happend to me like 10 times..
From now, referral chances in missions are multiplied per 10 until tonigh. Regards

At what time does this end?
earthkeeper

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Regards and have fun!

This ends at midnight. You can see here up in the right corner time. so if now it's 3 Pm so I guess we have time till 12 PM. Guys don't loose this great opportunity! try to buy energy boost to do more missions, i really hope to get some worth refs Cheesy
FeverishRandom

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

To compensate the referral mission bug, rate is multiplied by 10 until tonight! Enjoy the game!  Shocked

Holy shit  Grin Very Big Thanks  Cheesy
HerrDingenz

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Regards and have fun!

This ends at midnight. You can see here up in the right corner time. so if now it's 3 Pm so I guess we have time till 12 PM. Guys don't loose this great opportunity! try to buy energy boost to do more missions, i really hope to get some worth refs Cheesy

don't confuse the forum servers time with the time cryptomininggame server uses - they might be running in different time zones Tongue
tommy7

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

how many hours left ?
mcapucho

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

I am very disappointed with the lack of consideration of the creators of the game with my case. I made the investment of 0.002 BTC in the game on 04/04/2018, and so far I have not received any return. I made the investment believing the project, and I stopped investing that value in another business, believing it would have many moments of entertainment. I have already opened several calls on the site, but so far I have not received any feedback. I liked the game very much, I would even invest one more pontador to reach higher HPower, however it is difficult to know if the site is serious when one does not have any type of return. Its that you should be full of activities, because [in what I asked is just to solve my case, I have all the evidence necessary to prove that I made the investment as informed, but I saw that the payment method that you have adopted in the platform you have to enter fractional values, but unfortunately I did not do this, I only sent the desired amount of 0.002. I would like you to verify my case, because this value is very important to me.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

I see that there are many users who do not understand that this site is a faucet. The site name says it's a game. Most users think that if they invest, they will get more. For this mistake the guilty is the OP itself. He should not allow the possibility of deposits. I believe in his good intentions that he has done so that users can get faster max Hpower. I do not understand users who think they can buy Hpower unlimited. Who would pay it? The site is funded by advertising and it limits the capabilities of max Hpower.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

no referral this time, no referral this time, no referral this time, no referral this time, ............... no referral this time, no referral this time, no referral this time,  are you kidding me? i completed more than 100 mission and none of them i roll under 20? mathematically it is virtually impossible. (4/5)^100 < (1/1000). if you will not give any referral from missions then you must say this. you lose credibility day by day because of your actions in game dynamics.

you change rules continiously. firstly, you said, when you reach 1000 hp then you can mine more efficient. many people click shortlinks thousands times to reach 1000 hp power. you won huge amount money from this clicks and after you said that, over 1000 hp power your mine power will be 1 year contract. but there is some ridiculous things. when you buy hpower over 1000 hp your ROI will be about 300 days, if you mine 15+ hours a day. what does that mean. buying hp power over 1000 is meaningless because it is not profitable. many people click shortlinks thousands time for nothing. you convince people

if you have reasonable explanations, i want to hear them.

As for referrals ... I do not know why you raise so much hype? Who guarantees you will get an active refferal that plays this game regularly all day? What if you get referrals who no longer play this game? Better solution is the option of buying and selling referrals as on adBTC.
tommy7

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

I am very disappointed with the lack of consideration of the creators of the game with my case. I made the investment of 0.002 BTC in the game on 04/04/2018, and so far I have not received any return. I made the investment believing the project, and I stopped investing that value in another business, believing it would have many moments of entertainment. I have already opened several calls on the site, but so far I have not received any feedback. I liked the game very much, I would even invest one more pontador to reach higher HPower, however it is difficult to know if the site is serious when one does not have any type of return. Its that you should be full of activities, because [in what I asked is just to solve my case, I have all the evidence necessary to prove that I made the investment as informed, but I saw that the payment method that you have adopted in the platform you have to enter fractional values, but unfortunately I did not do this, I only sent the desired amount of 0.002. I would like you to verify my case, because this value is very important to me.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

i agree , i invested 11 thousand doge coins thinking i could enjoy this site and at least gain some returns , i cant even get back 100 doge coins in a week.... let alone trying to get back 11 thousand.

to make matters even worse once going over 1000 hp i cant get any more , so now i cannot get my hp up as buying it does not even add up to what can be mined.
alhena

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

no referral this time, no referral this time, no referral this time, no referral this time, ............... no referral this time, no referral this time, no referral this time,  are you kidding me? i completed more than 100 mission and none of them i roll under 20? mathematically it is virtually impossible. (4/5)^100 < (1/1000). if you will not give any referral from missions then you must say this. you lose credibility day by day because of your actions in game dynamics.

you change rules continiously. firstly, you said, when you reach 1000 hp then you can mine more efficient. many people click shortlinks thousands times to reach 1000 hp power. you won huge amount money from this clicks and after you said that, over 1000 hp power your mine power will be 1 year contract. but there is some ridiculous things. when you buy hpower over 1000 hp your ROI will be about 300 days, if you mine 15+ hours a day. what does that mean. buying hp power over 1000 is meaningless because it is not profitable. many people click shortlinks thousands time for nothing. you convince people

if you have reasonable explanations, i want to hear them.

As for referrals ... I do not know why you raise so much hype? Who guarantees you will get an active refferal that plays this game regularly all day? What if you get referrals who no longer play this game? Better solution is the option of buying and selling referrals as on adBTC.

you miss the main point. it is not about guarantee. it is about probability. jamboom also admited that and changed the script
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: