Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
HerrDingenz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:21:50 AM

ONE POPUP PER CLICK?!?!

are you fucking out of your mind, jamboom?
or are just a tiny greedy little fucker who has no clue about how to treat his "customers"/"players" ...
you seem to be both Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

Dear site owner,

among the future new features that you are planning to implement, why not to add a working timer when mining? If you do not refresh the page, the timers runs for hours beyond the supposed max time limit.

Of course, the extra time does not pay more. It is for sure an accident that the timer is bugged against the interest of the user, so any "Sorry for the inconvenience" is welcome.

Regards
We should have done this since a long time, thanks for the report, we will do this soon. Regards

Happy to know, please make site better, rather than adding new features, user like me will lose interest someday, cos of bugs, please fix exchange asap, that's holding my withdrawal.

Hi,

I stepped in because of some unfair comments.

1. From the beginning I've been using CMG and always satisfied with it and made real profit (with patience Wink )
2. Dear jamboon, as I predicted, you've become the best faucet of all, but there are problems on the site, and also the rivals are lurking on the horizon (just to remind you Wink ).
3. There are a lot of people (including me) suffered from some kind of deposit bug around the same date... Pls fix it. You answered "already processed" but we're not sure.
4. The absence of the exchange are really, really disappointing...
5. I asked countless time but you didn't answer: 2.500 HPower (by deposit) is still valid? (I ask since I plan to buy to the max).
6. You implemented my every suggestion except one: "interest by hold". That means, if we don't withdraw our balance, we get some interest.

I'm always by your side and support CMG...

Best...

As you quoted me, could you please be so kind to tell me why I have been unfair in my comments? Did I say something not true? Just in case, what?
By the way, your supporting list has more bugs than good remarks.

And let's forget the "best faucet around". Quite far from being despite the potential of the idea. The fact you don't know anything better does not make of this site the best. I would investigate deeper in your shoes and you'd find sites much more profitable and enjoyable than this

Regards
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

One of my post here was flagged and deleted - Reason off topic, okay no issues.

On topic, when will the exchange be fixed?

Day: 10 - Exchange will be back soon, sorry for the inconvenience.
irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

Dear site owner,

among the future new features that you are planning to implement, why not to add a working timer when mining? If you do not refresh the page, the timers runs for hours beyond the supposed max time limit.

Of course, the extra time does not pay more. It is for sure an accident that the timer is bugged against the interest of the user, so any "Sorry for the inconvenience" is welcome.

Regards
We should have done this since a long time, thanks for the report, we will do this soon. Regards

Happy to know, please make site better, rather than adding new features, user like me will lose interest someday, cos of bugs, please fix exchange asap, that's holding my withdrawal.

Hi,

1. From the beginning I've been using CMG and always satisfied with it and made real profit (with patience Wink )
2. Dear jamboon, as I predicted, you've become the best faucet of all, but there are problems on the site, and also the rivals are lurking on the horizon (just to remind you Wink ).
3. There are a lot of people (including me) suffered from some kind of deposit bug around the same date... Pls fix it. You answered "already processed" but we're not sure.
5. I asked countless time but you didn't answer: 2.500 HPower (by deposit) is still valid? (I ask since I plan to buy to the max).
6. You implemented my every suggestion except one: "interest by hold". That means, if we don't withdraw our balance, we get some interest.

Best...

As you quoted me, could you please be so kind to tell me why I have been unfair in my comments? Did I say something not true? Just in case, what?

And let's forget the "best faucet around". Quite far from being despite the potential of the idea. The fact you don't know anything better does not make of this site the best. I would investigate deeper in your shoes and you'd find sites much more profitable and enjoyable than this

Regards

Sorry, quotation was my mistake. I intended to quote "Neo" Cheesy...

I'm not sure about the idea that there "are" better faucets… As far as I know, CMG is the best Smiley

Still no Exchange tough Sad

Very sad...

Best...

maceraci just ignore them, all the complainers im ignoring them widely, yeah its a good faucet site, far more better then cointiply, which i tried for a week and almost never won a thing, you have 2 good gaming sites, here and febbit, febbit.com/miner to be exactly, try it, its same winning faucet as here, but overthere you build your own miner capacities and far more simpler and easier then cointiply, you have another good faucet-autofaucets called coingratisan.com, if these 3 can create aside their own sites a 4th one, as a joint-venture, im 100% sure these complainers and jealous concurrents will be out of circuits, they are the most innovative and far more then mexicantarget the showrunner of FH, i tried his virtualpub before his closing it was very slow and rampant

just ignore unfair ppl
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

I'm not sure about the idea that there "are" better faucets… As far as I know, CMG is the best Smiley

It just depends what you want from a faucet.
As a source of money absolutely ALL faucets are useless, picking up sticks in the park for the fireplace gives more value.
If you still want to consider the payout a valid argument, then CMG is about the very last of all faucets, there are literally 1000s of faucets that pay more than CMG does.

If you look at the entertainment, the option of doing something other than tiring hours of solving endless series of captchas several times a minute, then CMG comes out on top, because it combines the experience of an entertaining game with the addition of a tiny little payout on top.

Of course, if you try as hard as you can to make as much money as possible with CMG, then you'll be in for plain frustration, simply because you cannot make an amount of money worth mentioning with CMG, but that's not the fault of CMG, that's because you have a false impression of what CMG is.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

As a source of money absolutely ALL faucets are useless, picking up sticks in the park for the fireplace gives more value.
If you still want to consider the payout a valid argument, then CMG is about the very last of all faucets, there are literally 1000s of faucets that pay more than CMG does.

If you look at the entertainment, the option of doing something other than tiring hours of solving endless series of captchas several times a minute, then CMG comes out on top, because it combines the experience of an entertaining game with the addition of a tiny little payout on top.

Of course, if you try as hard as you can to make as much money as possible with CMG, then you'll be in for plain frustration, simply because you cannot make an amount of money worth mentioning with CMG, but that's not the fault of CMG, that's because you have a false impression of what CMG is.

Thank you, and some here think from their kidney rather than using their brain!

Not sure how anyone would compare this admin to mexicantarget, Admin here never tests his work/code before making it live and all the times comes with bugs and standard Sorry for this inconvenience message, if this as per you is best faucet than you need to learn more!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

Dear site owner,

Regards

Hi,

Best...

Regards

The fact you don't know anything better does not make of this site the best.

^this makes sense why knowledge lacks in here!   
kehaq

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:33:19 PM by kehaq

Hello jamboom, today I received a payment in litecoin. I have requested a payment in dogecoin on 2018-08-30 15:50:54, but there is a status; under review cheat suspected. I have never deceived, and I have deposited 25000 dogecoin. When will they be paid?
Here's a picture; http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/556/1234utN5Gi3yHux6SHPaloSc1536924548.png
My username is; kehaq  
Regards
Senzacervello

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

maceraci just ignore them, all the complainers im ignoring them widely, yeah its a good faucet site, far more better then cointiply, which i tried for a week and almost never won a thing

just ignore unfair ppl

The fact you didn't get how that site works and/or how you can earn there does not mean it is worse than CMG. It's hilarious how people judge negative what they do not understand and never wonder whether, maybe, it's their poor understanding the culprit.

Of course this does not mean that you can't have your personal preference anyway because profitability is not the only thing that matters. You can freely have fun wherever you like, but when it comes to facts unfortunately you have to stay with math and math says that on this site you earn less than you could earn somewhere else, especially on Cointiply.

Regards

Senzacervello

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Strictly speaking of faucets, I can't agree more. But in the niche of the "incremental games" and similar, there are sites where you can make decent money. Not a life changer, but enough to get something to spend and enjoy. Among these new type of sites, CMG does not stand again among the best paying. Is it fun? Well, it could be if the owner could realize that having a pop up every time you look at his page destroys the fun in a very short time. One short-link/pop-up per click is an absurdity.

I'm trying to dry up my crystals and mine whatever I can to bring to zero my balances hoping that, one day, also the site owner could get this simple concept. But I'm not very confident.

Just in case, when I will be done, I will leave the site for good. I'm really sorry to say so because I understand his wish to do something different and this I appreciate. But it is implemented very bad, at least for now
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

But in the niche of the "incremental games" and similar, there are sites where you can make decent money. Not a life changer, but enough to get something to spend and enjoy.

Not sure in what world you live, but in my world the money I'm getting from faucets is meaningless.
Since Cointiply is mentioned here so often, let me say, I'm getting roughly 100,000 sat a week out of Cointiply and I don't even play their mining game at all, I like their offerwall instead, especially their surveys, because they give me the impression my answers in surveys might have a tiny little impact on the world.
But then, what's $6.50 a week compared to the time it takes filling those surveys? In my job (before I retired) that wasn't even worth 10 minutes of my time.
As I said above, whatever else you can do in your life, up to picking up sticks in the park for the fireplace gives more value than the best paying faucet there is.

That said, you're back to square one, if the money doesn't count at all, it's exclusively the entertaining factor that makes the difference.
At Cointiply the surveys are entertaining, at CMG the whole site is.
Which one I like better I wouldn't be able to tell, but considered the time I spend on the site per day CMG clearly is the best website I know of, even before Facebook or YouTube.

I'm trying to dry up my crystals and mine whatever I can to bring to zero my balances hoping that, one day, also the site owner could get this simple concept. But I'm not very confident.

If you're at premium level, you cannot dry up your crystals, at least not if you use your energy to do missions and take the daily bonus, even if you mine as much as possible.
I've reached premium with about 100 crystals, haven't done any missions for crystals since and currently I have over 2000 crystals, they just pile up faster than you can use them in mining.

Just in case, when I will be done, I will leave the site for good. I'm really sorry to say so because I understand his wish to do something different and this I appreciate. But it is implemented very bad, at least for now

A better made site requires higher expenses in creating and maintaining the site, meaning either the site would pay even less, or it would go out of business or both of that.
I've been in touch with a few faucet owners over the last 9 months since I got into the faucet world, I've seen plenty of faucets that had expenses that would have bankrupted them, even if they hadn't paid anything to their users.
That's the reason why like 99% of all faucets dry up and disappear within a month or two.
Wanna bet, when the site(s) you currently like best go belly up, CMG will still be here.

Last but not least, let me mention, threatening to leave doesn't help anyone, constructive suggestions do.
The choice of shortlink was implemented into CMG upon my suggestion some pages back here in this forum and it eliminated the frustrating experience for users as well as the owner that the whole site got stuck whenever their shortlink went down.
So it's not that jamboom doesn't listen, he just has to care for the survival of his business above all else and that not only includes the amount of popups in relation to his expenses, but also the time he can afford to spend on this site.
Give him some time, he'll get there.
I already have a suggestion ready, one that would greatly improve this site, one that would increase the amount of active users on this site way more than you can imagine, one that doesn't even cost a dime to implement, one that on first view is obvious to be a success, but it requires time to do the work of implementing it and in the current stage, with so many things on the todo list, I know jamboom wouldn't have the time for it, no matter how good it is, so I'll hold it back and wait until I believe the site is ready for it.
Senzacervello

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

But in the niche of the "incremental games" and similar, there are sites where you can make decent money. Not a life changer, but enough to get something to spend and enjoy.

Not sure in what world you live, but in my world the money I'm getting from faucets is meaningless.
Since Cointiply is mentioned here so often, let me say, I'm getting roughly 100,000 sat a week out of Cointiply and I don't even play their mining game at all, I like their offerwall instead, especially their surveys, because they give me the impression my answers in surveys might have a tiny little impact on the world.
But then, what's $6.50 a week compared to the time it takes filling those surveys? In my job (before I retired) that wasn't even worth 10 minutes of my time.
As I said above, whatever else you can do in your life, up to picking up sticks in the park for the fireplace gives more value than the best paying faucet there is.

That said, you're back to square one, if the money doesn't count at all, it's exclusively the entertaining factor that makes the difference.
At Cointiply the surveys are entertaining, at CMG the whole site is.
Which one I like better I wouldn't be able to tell, but considered the time I spend on the site per day CMG clearly is the best website I know of, even before Facebook or YouTube.

At the site you mention people living in tier 1 country can make the money you mention in a couple of hours. Nobody's fault if marketers like to spend their budget in rich markets. I do live in a low tier country and I make more than 100k sat per week. A lot more.
Do I earn something comparable to my salary? No, of course.
But money is not the only thing, as I said. You like better CMG, I like better other sites. You are back at square one because I have written clearly that personal preference in judging what is more entertaining should not be discussed. As a matter of facts, CMG pays less than other sites. Like it or not, this is a fact.

If you're at premium level, you cannot dry up your crystals, at least not if you use your energy to do missions and take the daily bonus, even if you mine as much as possible.
I've reached premium with about 100 crystals, haven't done any missions for crystals since and currently I have over 2000 crystals, they just pile up faster than you can use them in mining.

I am premium user, I reached premium level with 4600 crystals and now I have 3200 or so. I'm doing 5 or 6 missions per day (when the mining timer expires and I remember to refresh the page) and I will run out of them sooner or later

A better made site requires higher expenses in creating and maintaining the site, meaning either the site would pay even less, or it would go out of business or both of that.
I've been in touch with a few faucet owners over the last 9 months since I got into the faucet world, I've seen plenty of faucets that had expenses that would have bankrupted them, even if they hadn't paid anything to their users.
That's the reason why like 99% of all faucets dry up and disappear within a month or two.
Wanna bet, when the site(s) you currently like best go belly up, CMG will still be here.

Last but not least, let me mention, threatening to leave doesn't help anyone, constructive suggestions do.
The choice of shortlink was implemented into CMG upon my suggestion some pages back here in this forum and it eliminated the frustrating experience for users as well as the owner that the whole site got stuck whenever their shortlink went down.
So it's not that jamboom doesn't listen, he just has to care for the survival of his business above all else and that not only includes the amount of popups in relation to his expenses, but also the time he can afford to spend on this site.
Give him some time, he'll get there.
I already have a suggestion ready, one that would greatly improve this site, one that would increase the amount of active users on this site way more than you can imagine, one that doesn't even cost a dime to implement, one that on first view is obvious to be a success, but it requires time to do the work of implementing it and in the current stage, with so many things on the todo list, I know jamboom wouldn't have the time for it, no matter how good it is, so I'll hold it back and wait until I believe the site is ready for it.

I'm not threatening. I am simply saying what I'm going to do. Do you think that anybody should care of one or two unsatisfied users if they have thousands of happy customers? No and I know it perfectly.
If the way to survive is to harass users with shortlinks in the way this site does, well, to me is ok. Simply I won't be a faucet user any longer. Is this threatening? It isn't in my modest opinion. As you are glad to give your opinion in surveys hoping that your opinion could give a contribution to see something different, the same I hope with my behaviors as a customer. But I think that letting the owner know what I dislike could be a good feed back for him. If it's only me, who cares? If it will happen that the same stuffs are disliked by a lot of people, maybe it would help the owner in changing things before seeing the site dried out of users. You know, to disappear it is not always a matter to go bankrupt: if nobody (or not enough "clients") buys your service you'll disappear anyway even if you are earning 1 hundred of a cent on your three users.

Maybe CMG will be the best success case in this little industry, maybe not. Maybe the sites I use will disappear or turn to scam. Who knows? Maybe CMG will see this kind of end if and when a good number of its users will be fed up with the current system. Who is going to win the bet is of little interest to me. I have joined this site, as others, hoping to see something different from stupid captcha solving to get few sats. I think that faucets as a crypto-games like, incremental kind of or others, have potential so I'm trying to give feedback to the ones I like.

To close: if you think that Jamboom does not have time or is not ready to listen to what you think would improve significantly the site usage, I wouldn't exclude that the first one not being too confident in seeing a long life for this site is you
irinaursskgb

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

oh really ? name us one site where you can earn thousands of litoshis perday without real mining ? and if u are considering btc sats, btc sats are slow to have in all sites
irinaursskgb

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Dear site owner,

Regards

Hi,

Best...

Regards

Sorry, quotation was my mistake. I intended to quote "Neo" Cheesy...

Still no Exchange tough Sad

Very sad...

Best...

you have also the good site coinpot which cmg make pubs for him, they got almost 7 faucets, and a coinpottoken, i dont recommend u allcoins which is very abusive
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

oh really ? name us one site where you can earn thousands of litoshis perday without real mining ? and if u are considering btc sats, btc sats are slow to have in all sites

Oh cmon, really? 1000s of Lotishi?
1,000 Litoshi being worth $0.0005?
ANY faucet will pay you that and even if a faucet doesn't have its own exchange at Faucethub you can exchange almost anything you can claim anywhere to Litoshi.
I'm not going to give you links in here, after all this is CMG's topic, if you want links, you may look into my profile.

Still the fact stands, no faucet will pay you an amount worth mentioning, therefore only the entertainment factor makes the difference and that factor CMG has, while it is completely missing in plain faucets.
cchobo12

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

I have asked before, but I haven't seen an answer to it (maybe overlooked it)?

Under Premium features details it says:

-> YOUR OWN PAGE with your performance, stats and promo message with your referral link, indexed by Google, to help you get more referrals without doing anything!

But where can I find that page and is that page editable or prewritten and fixed?
Hi. This has not been done yet. Its planned for septembre.
Regards

I noticed this planned feature has been removed from the premium page. I looked the post up because I thought it was to be implemented "soon"  Grin

"soon" like crystal and referral mining has been advertised

"soon" like exchange

"soon
so͞on/
adverb
adverb: soon; comparative adverb: sooner; superlative adverb: soonest

in or after a short time.
    "everyone will soon know the truth"
    synonyms:   shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now)"

I imagine more users (or used or abused) choose exchange functionality over hacman - sure both have their place and pacman was hours of fun ... is it possible to have a target date for exchange?
cchobo12

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Hi everyone!

. . .

Don't mistake, we are still the best paying faucet in the world.

Are you still?  (no)

https://netbusinessrating.com/en/ranking-83-bitcoin-faucet-1  ranked 3rd
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptomininggame.com   rank 17,178 engagement metrics all trending negative
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.com   rank 10,782 engagement metrics all trending positive

site has best hacman game in the world still

neo_iamtheone

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

I have asked before, but I haven't seen an answer to it (maybe overlooked it)?

Under Premium features details it says:

-> YOUR OWN PAGE with your performance, stats and promo message with your referral link, indexed by Google, to help you get more referrals without doing anything!

But where can I find that page and is that page editable or prewritten and fixed?
Hi. This has not been done yet. Its planned for septembre.
Regards

I noticed this planned feature has been removed from the premium page. I looked the post up because I thought it was to be implemented "soon"  Grin

"soon" like crystal and referral mining has been advertised

"soon" like exchange

"soon
so͞on/
adverb
adverb: soon; comparative adverb: sooner; superlative adverb: soonest

in or after a short time.
    "everyone will soon know the truth"
    synonyms:   shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now)"

I imagine more users (or used or abused) choose exchange functionality over hacman - sure both have their place and pacman was hours of fun ... is it possible to have a target date for exchange?

is it possible to have a target date for exchange?
Soon  Grin
mholecek1000

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

Hi there. It is some times from last contribution here, but I must try, because I did not find answer yet. I am enjoying Cryptromining game, i am already Premium (more than 1000 HPower). What is unclear for me is what value (fraction) has the site Ether (minimum withdraw is 80 000). When I search the info, I find that this "gwei" is just 0,000000001 (10-9) of Ether, while Satoshi is 0,00000001 (10-8) - so 10x greater. I counted the reward from mining game and all cryptos are appr. 1:1 to BTC (in fact they are slightly lower, when counting the reward as mine per hour x current price of crypto). Just Ether is appr. 0,1 ratio to BTC, if I count Cryptomining game "Ether" as above mentioned fraction /10-9) - which is strange.

Do anybody know (for sure) what the real fraction is? Perhaps Ether form Cryptomining game is 0,000 000 01 too...? I want to do my first withdrawal to faucet Hub (never did it in other sites, im lvl 1 there), nut FaucetHub Deposit page states "Minimum deposit amount of 0.01000000 ETH" (just 8 decimals - 1 milion of 10-8 units).

Thank a lot in advance and sorry for my English, with Cryptos terminology.

Ps: Those pops ups are annoying, but if you learn how to close them fast, it is acceptable.
CRYag

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 07:19:47 PM by CRYag

Dear admin ,Since the update on Tuesday . Reward for the finish mission ,become open  treasure chest to get it . But I find after I open the chest , it shows that I earn tickets but my total tickets didn't increase .

see the youtube....before I open the chest, I own 424 tickets. Open the chest I get 9 tickets, but my total tickets still 424 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXKYw48b7zg&feature=youtu.be

I lost a lot of tickets after I finished missions.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H74AwewjJ1s&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: