Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
reactgirolles6

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Wikipedia, coinmarketcap.com and some exchange and their reviews can be good to start with.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

Do you best in airdrops and bounties first, it's a safe way to earn tokens without investing cash for the first time...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
Before learning about cryptocurrencies I think it should be a good idea that you learn about the general economy and investments as well, so it could be a good idea that you check the Investopedia website and learn as much as you can, one of the difficulties in learning about cryptocurrencies is that it is not easy to find all information that you want in a single place so you will need to look for it
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:48 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

The only problem in the economy is that, it was highly affected by the growth of cryptocurrency because most of the people prefer's to invest on bitcoins more than placing their money on banks.

genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

For starters, trading is the best way to gain experience, and you can gain trading experience by investing a small amount of money.

The advantage of doing this is that you can't learn it in the article.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Actually is not abou you didn't find it,  but you haven't find it yet. Just keep read all the topic on this forum,  you might be find what do you want to know. Because I did learned a lot of thing since I joined bitcoin and this forum had told me a lot. Goodluck
How on earth will what he is looking for be found on the forum? SMH ! There are so many resources online to get anything he wants and it does not necessarily have to be books and if it is all about books, there are list of books that I am sure must have been reviewed by some well learned fellows as well online and having the list should be able to guide the OP.

I feel as long as you know exactly what you are looking for and for the fact that this is a digital age where you can easily buy books on amazon or even get some freely online, it should not be that hard if you can do some research.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

For newbie i advice them they should start their crypto currency journey with Bitcoin because it is most recommend and trusted among all. Newbie should start their Bitcoin earning with Bitcointalk signature campaign job. Which is easy and safest way for them. And it is regularly interval of income too. I suggest them not to try Bitcoin investment because their is a lot of risk in it. They should try cloud mining because it is easy way to make money from Bitcoin. I suggest newbie they should try ethereum and ripple after Bitcoin.  Smiley
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

I think you must have an enough idea about trading and investing first before head so that you would have enough knowledge about it. Experience would teach you more than what you read or watch in different articles and forums. You won't be able to learn if you won't try it. Just be eager and willing to adopt knowledge and wisdom about trading first.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

first I will explain What is BITCOIN. BITCOIN is an electronic source made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. It also uses a peer-to-peer network without centralized storage or a single administrator where the US Treasury calls BITCOIN a decentralized currency. Unlike other currencies, BITCOIN does not rely on trusting major publishers. BITCOIN uses distributed and distributed databases to the P2P network nodes to transaction journals, and uses cryptography to provide basic functions, such as ensuring that BITCOIN-BITCOIN can only be enjoyed by smart people, and never done more than once.

my advice. You should read back on this forum. they will help a lot.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

Do not put money into crypto that you cannot afford to lose. This is gambling, no other way about it. Most of these projects will fail, and if you put all your investment into a single project, you will lose that money.

Do not day trade. Trying to catch waves daily may work in the short term, but will not give you long term gains. Research the companies and platforms, choose carefully where you want to invest, buy your coins, store them somewhere safe, and leave them alone. Even if the market tanks, like what happened the other day with South Korea, just leave it alone because this is just money that you can easily afford to lose.

Do not listen to the shills on the internet. Don't listen to CNBC, "experts" on Youtube, reddit posts claiming to have the new moon coin, or anything else. As previously stated, do your research, find companies with actual promising partnerships and a real product that solves a real problem, and invest with them.

Cash out your principal after you've made some modest gains. Playing with house money is the best way to play. Also, you may want to set up "mile markers". For example, if my portfolio gets to X amount, I will cash out Y amount and pay off a credit card. If it then gets to Z amount, I'll cash out another Y, and so on.

Simply have faith in yourself that you've made sound decisions and those decisions will pay off in the long run. No one knows where this will go, but I think it's going to be much larger than anything we can imagine.

And never borrow the money to invest it further in the cryptocurrency. I also think that this video will be very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omXPt53KIWc
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

I advice to you that never invest crypto without knowledge and never put all your profit in one investment it can cause to zero if your investment will fail. Just budget it. It will be good if you will ask to the professional in trading or etc before investing
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

For starters, try reading and learning about the site's research knowledge, familiarize yourself with the blockchain technology, and what the cryptocurrency is. Then try to trade and learn more about trade through practice.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

I advice to you that never invest crypto without knowledge and never put all your profit in one investment it can cause to zero if your investment will fail. Just budget it. It will be good if you will ask to the professional in trading or etc before investing
right. Essentially you should know in detail about the cryptoworlds before you invest the funds. because it will make you unrepentant at the end. i suggest to invest in a safe coin, for example btc and eth
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Recently, I received the latest issue, the third edition, of The Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics, edited by Dr. Gavriel Salvendy. I am awed and amazed by this massive tome, with its long and distinguished list of advisory board members (25) and even longer and more distinguished list of chapter authors (114). Do we need another 1,654-page summary of everything we need to know, but about which we might be afraid to ask? Yes, but with some qualifications.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

When I was a newbie , I was so clueless about what crypto is and I have nobody to share it with me. What I did was I did series of research that would be helpful for me to improve my knowledge about crypto. Also, I was so eager to learn new things about trading and investing.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

One efficient way of doing this is to go to Investopedia and read from the basics of economics. From there, it will lead you to the latest news and articles and there are links for you to go to if the reading material gets a little bit more complicated and you need some other references on a terminology.

This is what I am doing at the moment actually. Just doing my own research and trying to understand Bitcoin comprehensively.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

I believe that’s just a waste of your time. Most of the people here never did that when they got into this business as a newbie. I didn’t even have time for that kind of thing, I never studied anything about economics, all I did was read articles about Bitcoin that’s all. So if you are going to be wasting your time with all these fake stuffs, then I’m really sorry for you.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I believe that’s just a waste of your time. Most of the people here never did that when they got into this business as a newbie. I didn’t even have time for that kind of thing, I never studied anything about economics, all I did was read articles about Bitcoin that’s all. So if you are going to be wasting your time with all these fake stuffs, then I’m really sorry for you.

In a newbie like me i can advise its good if we reasearch about bitcoin so that we can know about bitcoin and what the reason why bitcoin developing as a new currency and why people investing on bitcoin like me i asking my friends about bitcoin and my friends answer me and every answer my friends i put it in my pad so that i have refference about bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

First advice for newbies is they should read news websites like coindesk.com and  ccn.com these two website provide news article on regular bases very useful for newbies knowing about latest happening
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

While so many experts around here can give you decent and very enlightening insights about what you are looking for, you can also try to research it on google and can also find an answer to what you are looking for.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: