Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:46:58 PM

learning trading and crypto has strong implications for economics both micro and macro and you have to understand more about it, there are many good books on economics and it will provide good insight for you in investing and trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:04:02 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
I got many information about cryptocurrencies here in the forum. You still finding a way where you can get many information. My advice for you is you should read and read different articles and posts in this forum and it can help you to become knowledgeable person. You can also become a good trader by following the advices of professional traders.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:51:37 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you can find many information in many website. CCN and cryptodesk is my favorite website. But if you want to invest in some ICOs, you can visit reviwer website and its free
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:33:40 AM

Advice is the crypto market is a volatile market newbie investor should understand the fundamental development coins and start holding until the coin reaches the target
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:07:19 PM

For you and the other newbies, just give a very short time to study blockchain and crypto but if investing is also part of your plan then your in a bad timing. Things are very uncertain and we don't know who's really with us and who's not. You better just wait for the right moment when everything starts to get clear.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:59:18 PM

You can see a lot articles about cryptocurrency and bitcoin but it may never really discussed its technicalities because it is very advance digital process. Now, if you wish to know more about its technicalities then will be having some hard time finding some resources. So i suggest to start reading articles first for cryptocurrency before taking into advancement of cryptocurrency.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:02:50 PM

You will find it difficult if you learn from books or articles. you better just follow all the threads needed in this forum. because the discussion in this forum is more useful, because it is always updated about the latest crypto news.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:24:59 PM

You will find it difficult if you learn from books or articles. you better just follow all the threads needed in this forum. because the discussion in this forum is more useful, because it is always updated about the latest crypto news.
of course if you are going to study this forum, you have to read a lot, because there are lots of threads and lots of comments from various perspectives in it, so you need concentration and plenty of free time to learn it. besides that we also have to learn practical because trading is something real

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:15:43 PM

Advice is the crypto market is a volatile market newbie investor should understand the fundamental development coins and start holding until the coin reaches the target
Yes here are so many sites that will help you provide authentic knowledge and information about it so you can true make good money with the help of being careful because this is out lifetime saving it is not good to lose the opportunity to buy at red and sell at green you will have to use this skill to buy red and sell green.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:27:33 PM

learning trading and crypto has strong implications for economics both micro and macro and you have to understand more about it, there are many good books on economics and it will provide good insight for you in investing and trading
Books can give you insight about the best course of action but they are not going to replace experience, it seems that some people believe they can learn how to trade by just watching a few youtube videos, they do not realize how hard it is to become profitable so before you begin to trade with an amount of money that is meaningful to you it is better to practice a little bit so you avoid those issues, I talk from experience since I have made some really dumb mistakes that after some time I wonder what I was thinking.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:56:39 AM

Its true, not many books about cryptocurrency as investment. This forum is very useful because contain many information about new ICOs and about the project. Beside that, many thread about how to make a good trade and choosing a good coin to invest
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:07:23 AM

When I was a newbie, I tried reading off from Trading thread in this forum. It helped a lot especially tips from long time traders and some hints and advices to follow like different patterns that you an see in a graph. With this deciding when to sell or buy will be much easier.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

When I started making my first steps in the crypto space I firstly tried to understand the basic principals of this system. I would advise anyone who is interested in learning to first read Bitcoin's and Ethereum's Whitepapers and then select two-three coins that seem interesting to the individual. After that, study anything that is related to it and always follow the news and the updates that the team gives. Even a small upgrade in the blockchain can pump the price of the coin instantly.
What exactly do you want to study? Is it about Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) or how to do trading? First you need to know that you can’t trade it if you don’t know about it. So if you don’t know about it then I will advise you to read about it before talking about trading. If you want to learn everything about Cryptocurrency you can start from Cointelegraph.com. There are also other sites you can learn from. After that you can talk of trading.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:16:21 PM

Its true, not many books about cryptocurrency as investment. This forum is very useful because contain many information about new ICOs and about the project. Beside that, many thread about how to make a good trade and choosing a good coin to invest
There are so many projects that can provide you good useful information about those ICO. Now a day it’s not a big deal to learn about crypto as it’s the most famous investment for them and New users should learn trading, investing and those miner things which make thing right and wrong in crypto investment. Just buy red and sell green it’s my suggestion for New investor.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:16:04 AM

When I was a newbie, I tried reading off from Trading thread in this forum. It helped a lot especially tips from long time traders and some hints and advices to follow like different patterns that you an see in a graph. With this deciding when to sell or buy will be much easier.
As newbie or even expert we have to read from any knowledge source so our skill upgraded as suitable with current situation.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:39:28 AM

Newbies should always be confident to their selves for them to decide what is good or not. Increasing their own knowledge is their first task for them to able to manage the risks that they are taking.

deppil

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:14:41 AM

I got many information about cryptocurrencies here in the forum. You still finding a way where you can get many information. My advice for you is you should read and read different articles and posts in this forum and it can help you to become knowledgeable person. You can also become a good trader by following the advices of professional traders.
one of the complicated problems for newbie is they are lazy to read, impatient, too affected by speculation, easy to panic and so on. you have to start reading often, many useful articles here. start to not believe easily by speculation, and believe in yourself
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:24:45 PM

Newbies should always be confident to their selves for them to decide what is good or not. Increasing their own knowledge is their first task for them to able to manage the risks that they are taking.
My advice is a little, for newbies or seniors, of course we have to study the market continuously. because the market is a teacher and we must always learn to him, for that self-confidence is important, but do not over-confident

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:28:02 PM

I think now there are many media that discuss crypto currencies and their working systems and you can also get knowledge from forums that discuss bitcoin or other crypto currencies

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:32:49 AM

If someone is trying to learn how to trade the market of cryptocurrencies will not be my first choice, it may seem this is the perfect market thanks to the volatility that can move the prices very rapidly but when you are starting out it is better to pick slower markets that give you some room to think about what you are going to do next and what trade you will do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: