Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:38:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 53 times)
Plagger

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

Try reading some materials on a website called babypips. I began there with my journey a few months back and it helps applies trading techniques. One thing to note is the website is for Forex but I think it applies to crypto.
Dutchyyy

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

I could recommend you the 'classic' for newbies, now reinvented:

The New Trading for a Living: Psychology, Discipline, Trading Tools and Systems, Risk Control, Trade Management (Wiley Trading)

https://www.amazon.com/New-Trading-Living-Psychology-Discipline/dp/1118443926/

Then you could continue with Babypips and https://bitcoin.org/en/ the FAQ section.

Be patient and trade only with money you can afford to lose.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
cydrix

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:19 PM

Try searching basics about bitcoin,altcoins,trading and youll probably get some ideas there where you sharpen your knowledge about it. Trading is probably good  cause it is profitable although you need some money ready for trading. If your patient enough to wait for some knowledge try reading some threads and discussion to proccess all that slowly rather than quickly.

MotulDiesel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:39:20 PM

Forum has a section for newbie and you can find many good thing on it. For detail, you can research more about bitcoin via google and some audit website about bitcoin as bitcoin.org. However, not many place you can find show information which deep down bitcoin. Moreover, it is depend on what you looking for when you come to bitcoin ? Trading, service or mining ?  All you can do is practice and make your own experiences because no one can show you detail and directly.

palle11

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:00:06 PM

I would just take two key words from op's idea - principles of "economics and trading". Thus, I would just go down to it. Economics is about management or managing your finances and trading is about how to multiply your capital.

So, they are interwoven. You don't talk about one and leave the other out. In other words, whatever book or article you are going to study or internet that you would visit, do not forget the economics of your business.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.