Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Always active and asking what make you confuse with bitcoin or altcoin, never buy or invest your money at new coin or ICO investment project, ask at the forum for more detail information which one potential ICO project.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I would invest or handle very little amounts of crypto in the beginning. If you are sending a new cryptocurrency you didn't use yet, it's very important to do it like this because if something goes wrong, the damage is not really huge.
If you send large amounts and make a mistake, it's very upsetting.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Read a lot of topics specially here in bitcointalk forum. This forum contains a lot of helpful topics where you will be able to learn some of the basic and profesdional ways in trading and investing your money with legitimate online investments.
This forum is the best place where you will have good information and knowledge that what to do and what not to do. I think you are in good hands if  you are new and bought coins at this fallen price period of time. This kind of situation happens very rare so the only advice I would like to share is buy at red be patient and hold for long to have profit.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

Well, I guess you have to search more. No one is going to waste his time to explain you how everything works, unless he doesn’t have anything else to do and had a good heart but rarely you will find that. You either search for different articles on the internet wich explains you the basics of trading and economics, either find a mentor who can teach you everything and help you with any problems that may occur. There is the last option, you can start using demo platforms and trade there and after some time I'm sure you will understand a little after how it works. I mean, that's the only way you are really going to understand anything, if you try it by yourself.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

If you are still beginner and newbie at bitcoin or crypto, you can learn more at telegram channel talk about bitcoin and altcoin, will be more references which one altcoin have to buy and invest.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

The only advice I can tell you is that you shouldn't fall for the people in the forum or even your friends or strangers that are saying that Bitcoin is about to die when it is even far away from dying, newbies are the most victims here, because they don't have the appropriate knowledge to know if it is true or just simply opinions by other members in the forum, I'm not saying that all newbies and jr. members are like this, but mostly of the victims are newbies, so please do not fall off easily or get fooled by these haters, goodluck!  Cheesy
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

If you are still beginner and newbie at bitcoin or crypto, you can learn more at telegram channel talk about bitcoin and altcoin, will be more references which one altcoin have to buy and invest.
and learn from any site about blockchain technology could help us faster understanding about altcoin and bitcoin especially.much people didnt understand blockchain concept , and finally they put their money in wrong projects.this is important for us if we want to be investor in this market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

and learn from any site about blockchain technology could help us faster understanding about altcoin and bitcoin especially.much people didnt understand blockchain concept , and finally they put their money in wrong projects.this is important for us if we want to be investor in this market.
I think any place on internet can be good for learning, you can meet good people here on forum, on telegram, twitter, everywhere, as long as you are trying new things, show interest and ask what you need to know. I still think that this forum is the best place for learning and upgrading your skills, everything good starts from here. There are scammers everywhere, but on this forum some people are giving their best to reveal them, so stay here, read more, type less and you will learn a lot, after some time you will see whom is better to follow and read and who suits your interest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

they usually only want to pursue profits like their friends who are already successful, but the danger is that they do not take into account the risks that must be borne, so many investors regret it finally. of course knowledge will be better to learn first, so we can think realistically nd be more alert

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

Read a lot of topics specially here in bitcointalk forum. This forum contains a lot of helpful topics where you will be able to learn some of the basic and profesdional ways in trading and investing your money with legitimate online investments.
advice and reference for beginners, in my opinion, learn a lot to know the world of crypto and learn with people who are users of bitcoin that are your basis for beginners from bitcoin in my opinion
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

For a newbie if a coin is pumping he or she should understanding the fundamental behind the pump and wait for the opportunity nt just buying at the top price will put the trader in long term loss
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:42:00 AM

I would invest or handle very little amounts of crypto in the beginning. If you are sending a new cryptocurrency you didn't use yet, it's very important to do it like this because if something goes wrong, the damage is not really huge.
If you send large amounts and make a mistake, it's very upsetting.
That is something that people should do anyway, is not weird to browse the forum and see people that send their coins that were in their ethereum wallet to ethereum classic and if you make a mistake like that it is very likely that you are going to lose your coins and you will never recover them, so people need to always double check their transactions before they execute them because as we know there are no second chances with cryptocurrencies.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:19:18 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

Well glad to see that there is someone like you here who is really showing dedication to learn everything about in this business industry.
Actually, bitcoin forum can give you a lot of information about the things you wanna know whether in bitcoin, altcoin,trading, and more about it that has a connection in bitcoin or digital currency as well.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:35:19 PM

This forum is the best place where you will have good information and knowledge that what to do and what not to do. I think you are in good hands if  you are new and bought coins at this fallen price period of time. This kind of situation happens very rare so the only advice I would like to share is buy at red be patient and hold for long to have profit.

Besides this Forum (which is a really great place for a newbie and even for a skilled guy), you can find various YouTube channels. The information about the cryptos there is always renewed.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:19:02 PM

Besides this Forum (which is a really great place for a newbie and even for a skilled guy), you can find various YouTube channels. The information about the cryptos there is always renewed.
But I think you should join this currency for better future it is investment that your future will more profitable and you will never worry about any lose, so now can join trading and if you have better skill so you can join bounty campaign because it can give you a lot of income so promotion or advertisement by youtube channels will also much better as you saying, so there are a lot of many ways in bitcoin currency just research and enter for best life style because this currency is the better way for comfort life.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:21:58 PM

But it is better if you can analyze them yourself.

These days, you should not always follow what you can see and what you can read on the internet. Some might be a reliable source but not all of them are reliable and actually not that trustworthy. Study things about investing and how people should manage a new cryptocurrency, that way you will be able to tell how they manage a project or an ICO and tell whether they are just scamming people.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:01:07 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

If you want learning about technical analysis, you can visit babypips website. On that site, there is a lot material about technical analysis and i think its useful if you decide to trade in cryptomarket.

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:23:37 AM

When you start investing or trading at bitcoin and altcoin, you have check how information about your trading asset, never buy some altcoin when have touch higher price, always invest or trading which altcoin have really at lower or dump price.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:52:56 AM

When you start investing or trading at bitcoin and altcoin, you have check how information about your trading asset, never buy some altcoin when have touch higher price, always invest or trading which altcoin have really at lower or dump price.
sometimes that strategy could work.coins that hit higher price not always risky, maybe this coins have good fundamental so traders start buying this coins and make new high continouesly.and vice versa with that, dump price didnt always provide us good opportunity.maybe this coins start dying.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:23:37 AM

When I started making my first steps in the crypto space I firstly tried to understand the basic principals of this system. I would advise anyone who is interested in learning to first read Bitcoin's and Ethereum's Whitepapers and then select two-three coins that seem interesting to the individual. After that, study anything that is related to it and always follow the news and the updates that the team gives. Even a small upgrade in the blockchain can pump the price of the coin instantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: