Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

The instruction is very easy, invest a huge amount when the market price is decreasing then sell your coins when the market's price is increasing and always learn to control your self when the market price is melting in order not to lose a huge amount of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

You know you should buy some good books meant for the high school students who take economics at their subjects and Taking that aside , there is a sit called www.investopedia.com it lists all the normal terms and references that you will need to know while trading.

Other than that there is nothing better than a book, you can even find some lectures on YouTube made especially for high school students with economics as subject.. it will be the most beneficial thing trust me.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

While so many experts around here can give you decent and very enlightening insights about what you are looking for, you can also try to research it on google and can also find an answer to what you are looking for.
As for me all I can advice to newbies are read and research alot in that way you mah know how and what is bitcoin. Many articles and other information online could help you to be more knowledgeable about bitcoin. Most importantly is dont hesitate to ask questions from threads and furom if you have doubts and clarifications. Their are many expert here in furom that willing to help newbies.
Jaydis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

It's never too late or to early to develop good study habits. The sooner you get into a study groove, the easier everything will be and the more your chances on getting goodmarks will improve, one thing I've learn the most giving enough time to study, if you study even one page a day you'll be continually reviewing thing in your mind. Don't take it faster just take it slowly to be deep rooted in your mind.
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Begin to learn basic things about finance and economics, you can find him via google or website. Slowly then start learning about stocks, investments, and banking. Maybe such a thing will be very continuous with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

You know you should buy some good books meant for the high school students who take economics at their subjects and Taking that aside , there is a sit called www.investopedia.com it lists all the normal terms and references that you will need to know while trading.

Other than that there is nothing better than a book, you can even find some lectures on YouTube made especially for high school students with economics as subject.. it will be the most beneficial thing trust me.

Great advice there mate,having a book is the most influential learning method for every individual..but today theres a lot of videos and other sites that offering us how to learn in different manners.

But maybe one best teacher to is experience,and that means staying longer in forum giving it more time never rush
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Almost everyday surf the internet to find tips, advice, and advice from experienced bloggers. Not an easy thing, sometimes Google's search results are so bad. The only way is to bury the archives of famous blogs and follow links that recommend other successful bloggers.
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

Try to tame and master only one art, dont skip any pages of it. And start with the amount that you can afford to lose not exceed your ability.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

The only problem in the economy is that, it was highly affected by the growth of cryptocurrency because most of the people prefer's to invest on bitcoins more than placing their money on banks.
The amount of money invested in cryptocurrencies is still very low compared to any regular investment, so the economy was not affected by the world of cryptocurrencies however governments and banks have taken notice that something is happening in the world of cryptocurrencies and that they should be alert and that is why we are seeing so many attempts to regulate crypto.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

It's never too late or to early to develop good study habits. The sooner you get into a study groove, the easier everything will be and the more your chances on getting goodmarks will improve, one thing I've learn the most giving enough time to study, if you study even one page a day you'll be continually reviewing thing in your mind. Don't take it faster just take it slowly to be deep rooted in your mind.
Yes, that is the reason why OP is asking for help on articles and resources to make use of to be vast and what you have stated apparently does not help him in anyway.

I would advise the OP to ignore the forum and just hit the web straight on unless you just want to be gallivanting around and you will end up not getting anything tangible to help you at all. Type how to use trading indicators on Google, money management in trading and some little other stuff that can guide you. You can also check https://tradingstrategyguides.com as there is lots of information on their blog that can help as well.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Reseaeching is good but I think it is too broad for you to relying in different articles who aim to be a source of information, for me it is very to read gere in the pinned threads, better to explore the world of cryptocurrency, hoq can we love something we didnt know yet? We dont have to be a writer to enjoy Shakespeare it is the value of appreciation.

nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

try to Read the global news and news events that will emerge, Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement, Perform Technical and Fundamental Analysis, understand Candlestick and Movement Patterns, see the richlist and see how much they accumulate

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Learning not only in this forum but also in websites that have articles that are weighty and clear. We as a newbie continue to learn about the principles of bitcoin is not just looking for income but also must learn
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

trading is the best way to take advantage but there are many risks in it. and I am still in the stage of learning to analyze every trade I do so that there will be many benefits that I received

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

It is better to watch it on youtube for a really reliable source. Because there are websites that are not credible to get information like wikipedia. Watching and listening will make it better for you to learn.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

It is better to watch it on youtube for a really reliable source. Because there are websites that are not credible to get information like wikipedia. Watching and listening will make it better for you to learn.
from youtube many news sources you need, and you type in the key word, but it would be better if you learn directly against people who are already senior, i think will be more clear
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

There is appropriate section for newbies in the forum. Just go at the Beginners section where in a lot of newbies like you was already start to gaining information about bitcoin.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

advice i want to give you is never panic here , stay safe from hackers follow your research never depend upon others and dont be too much greedy. invest your time not just money.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

Try to tame and master only one art, dont skip any pages of it. And start with the amount that you can afford to lose not exceed your ability.

Yes, it is not good to stary with a big amount, at first you should invest not too much money, because you are a beginner and your knowledge about cryprocurrency is not too big. Read all topic, that you don't understand and I think it will be good.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

Being a newbie there are lots of things to do when it comes to crypto currency. As a newbie, you need to learn more about crypto currencies and how they work. We need to make thorough research and be very wise in filling certain forms and taking part in some perculiar bounties. Always look at the team members involved in every project you want to partake in. Moreover make relevant post on any aspect of the forum you find yourself. Read instructions before starting any project.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: