Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
There are so many basic principles that must be known before you become a trader, you just surf on Google and he will provide a lot of help for you, starting from looking for exchanges that fit your criteria.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
There are so many basic principles that must be known before you become a trader, you just surf on Google and he will provide a lot of help for you, starting from looking for exchanges that fit your criteria.

You must not follow all of the things that you've seen on the internet. The internet may provide you a wrong direction or instruction since there are a lot of scammers and hackers lingering around. If you really want to know more about investing and crypto currencies, it is better if you can get a mentor that you know you can learn to or maybe you can buy books that is written by popular investors. Books are more reliable source of information than the internet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

For newbie , if you hesitate to invest during this time I will suggest that never believe anyone that it is the end of bitcoin. Since you are a newbie you better read some articles about bitcoin and study the market very well and patience is the key to be succesful.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Newbies can get many information in this forum. When I was newbie, I always reading different post in this forum and it helps me to understand more the economics and also trading of cryptocurrency. The information in this forum is reliable so this forum is one of the best references that we can use.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

You must not follow all of the things that you've seen on the internet. The internet may provide you a wrong direction or instruction since there are a lot of scammers and hackers lingering around. If you really want to know more about investing and crypto currencies, it is better if you can get a mentor that you know you can learn to or maybe you can buy books that is written by popular investors. Books are more reliable source of information than the internet.

If you want to succeed, be ready to spend at least 6 hours per a day for learning everything about the cryptocurrencies, and sure, do not forget about practice. Invest the minimum in alts, and start trading.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

To get the best from the Bitcoin community as a newbie, do not be in a hurry to earn or take profi, Be in a hurry to  accumulate knowledge, becareful with trading, start with what you can afford to loss, take profit regularly, no matter how small, do not wait for huge profit,research before commencing trading on tokens you trading, checkout on the underlisted website you will learn alot.

https://cointelegraph.com/bitcoin-for-beginners
https://cryptopotato.com/bitcoin-for-beginners/
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-bitcoin/
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

Boundless learning is something that will bring success, I am also learning to add knowledge about crypto. Crypto has many advantages that will become a better future. By continuing to study crypto, we can trade and continue to have the ability to enter the market, this will benefit us.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

Since you are a newbie you better read some articles about bitcoin and study the market very well and patience is the key to be succesful.
And then you will see most of the articles are saying that cryptocurrencies are dying and bear is taking over for long time and they say "THIS IS THE WORST YEAR FOR CRYPTO and shit". Sometimes you can't believe on some articles, because they are relatively easy to change the fact.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Newbies should nt consider fomo and fud based coins they should learn fundamentals of any coin and they also also nt to buy coins in pump or else bitcoin rally
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

As a newbie you would be doing yourself a great disservice putting your whole capital on one coin.
Following the crowd and fomoing.
You should shun greediness also because it has been proven that greediness is the major factor that is causing more people in Cryptocurrency business to get poorer.
rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

There is a wealth of information about what you are looking for on the internet. Maybe some of the YouTube videos can also help, and if there are still things you don't understand then you can discuss them in this forum and I'm sure many people are ready to discuss and shape you.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

There is a wealth of information about what you are looking for on the internet. Maybe some of the YouTube videos can also help, and if there are still things you don't understand then you can discuss them in this forum and I'm sure many people are ready to discuss and shape you.

most of the new people who entered into cryptocurrency world that we want to earn a lot more money in quick period but it not happen for sometime so they are upset with cryptocurrency field so my opinion is they need to wait for at least a year to understand what is going on that will very helpful for them to get better result.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

If I were to advice the new comer or the ones we called "newbie" I would like to say that try reading some articles or even books (if ever they have) about cryptocurrency and the hows of it and how the market of it works. Be active in reading threads in here in order for the newbies be in on what is the current happenings. Don't be shy to asked questions to fellow believer. Never stop learning it.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

Economics and trade especially cryptocurrency and Bitcoin I think nowadays it is easily obtained in searches in the media, whether it's the internet such as Google and yotube, it is not difficult to find an article like that just click on your destination everything will be displayed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

my advice is to learn to know bitcoin first don't register or create an account before you don't know what bitcoin is and can learn from your friends who already know bitcoin with my advice it's the most basic
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Do not expect for any advises that will going to be true for in the end it is still you yourself will going to made the decision to which you think is right. I doubt that you cannot learn cryptocurrency where in fact it is not really that difficult once you have join this forum and definitelt later on you can discover and learn a lot of things on your own.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

Do not expect for any advises that will going to be true for in the end it is still you yourself will going to made the decision to which you think is right. I doubt that you cannot learn cryptocurrency where in fact it is not really that difficult once you have join this forum and definitelt later on you can discover and learn a lot of things on your own.
Yes learning is very good in every field so that's why you should get more knowledge about this digital currency because it will give you a lot of benefits and then search and join for more income source in this currency but you should try to invest your income because its price will more high in future so that's why you will get high profit for your future planing. 
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

just like other investment asset  the only difference is the crypto price is fast in the increase or decrease in price. but if you are really knew. you can search on youtube " basic for bitcoin and crypto for sure it will help" but crypto or bitcoin or alternative coin overall they have the same concept of market assets.
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

If you want to lean about coins. www.coinmarketcap.com is the best place. You can click on any coin in the list and see their website and can get their social platforms where you can get any help regarding that specific coin. Also you can click on markets and see on which exchange this coin is tradable. You can also google there you will get tons of material how to trade. Good luck and welcome to the word of crypto

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Read a lot of topics specially here in bitcointalk forum. This forum contains a lot of helpful topics where you will be able to learn some of the basic and profesdional ways in trading and investing your money with legitimate online investments.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: