Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018  (Read 13129 times)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:51:45 AM

As I mentioned before:

BLUE - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-blue

and

PRL - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl

As of just today, PRL is also getting more recognition in the Rowlingstone weekly newsletter as a hot pick:

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

As per my speculation these are the list of altcoins that make noise in 2018:
Siacoin
Ripple
Ethereum
NEO
Golem
ETHOS
Power Ledger

I guess more investors are interested to invest in these coin, otherwise due to good and healthy condition of bitcoin and some other altcoins, crypto currency industry are faster to become famous in the whole world.
altbeer

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

now a days there are many altcoins.
for me the more I prefer now is ethreum not to small value but sooner also lift to someday.
just like btc right now.
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

I believe that Ethereum have a bright future and that will increase a lot in price in the long way.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

Ethereum, Waves, Ripple, Monero, Sia coin, Litecoin, Stellar, IOTA diversifying your investments in all of them would be the best choice to make.
Waves is even best to buy now and hodl it for 1/2 months cause for me it will hit nice pricce after that, etherum is nice one for half/ one year!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

SOCIALSEND
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

Ethereum, Waves, Ripple, Monero, Sia coin, Litecoin, Stellar, IOTA diversifying your investments in all of them would be the best choice to make.
Waves is even best to buy now and hodl it for 1/2 months cause for me it will hit nice pricce after that, etherum is nice one for half/ one year!

In my opinion, excepting ETH and Waves, Monero, Litecoin and IOTA are worth to consider. Look the development of them in 2017 you will understand what I say.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

How many times is it going to be asked in here? It has already been replied tons of times in this forum already, better to make a good research on google before creating this kind of threads.

It is obvious that ethereum and monero are going to be the only altcoins that are going to be worth it. Maybe a lot of altcoins who are on the top 30 will have a good 2018, but it is just matter of time until we can see how do their devs act against the new updates.
I saw that waves was going to be implementing a lot of things during this month, but it is very weird and i dont trust in that coin at all.
Ethereum forever, and monero is one of my favourites too.
we have the same taste on coins mate,but i had litecoin and ripple too.but
my favorite is ethereum because of his potential i cant wait to see eth hits $1000 ..

But for the OP its depend on what coins will fit his taste.goodluck
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

Yeah, I think I just missed the NEM pump. Golem is looking attractive, though. I believe in Ethereum, and Litecoin, too.

Overall, I think 2018 is an easy year to win. You just have to throw your money somewhere, preferably in a top 10 coin.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

Yeah, I think I just missed the NEM pump. Golem is looking attractive, though. I believe in Ethereum, and Litecoin, too.

Overall, I think 2018 is an easy year to win. You just have to throw your money somewhere, preferably in a top 10 coin.
Syscoin is a nice coin to have this year. Though I am thinking that it's kind of too late to invest in that coin. I would just purchase Ethereum instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JetSet11

Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:45 AM

Thanks for the advice.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:24:14 AM

PRL just started to get noticed... small marketcap (for now  Cool) & great project!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:42:03 PM

IOTA has one of the biggest potentials for human life change. In fact, the cryptocurrency became the fastest growing market in the next years. However, the most amazing thing is that the development is in the linked fields is interconnecting.

This cryptocurrency is concentrated on Machine-to-Machine transactions. Its key purpose is to enable M2M payments through serving the machine economy. Sounds futuristic, is not it? It is - because it is really future. This cryptocurrency is quite different from other digital currencies since it does not even based on the blockchain system. IOTA uses the special new concept called the tangle.
Partizanai

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

IOTA has one of the biggest potentials for human life change. In fact, the cryptocurrency became the fastest growing market in the next years. However, the most amazing thing is that the development is in the linked fields is interconnecting.

This cryptocurrency is concentrated on Machine-to-Machine transactions. Its key purpose is to enable M2M payments through serving the machine economy. Sounds futuristic, is not it? It is - because it is really future. This cryptocurrency is quite different from other digital currencies since it does not even based on the blockchain system. IOTA uses the special new concept called the tangle.

i agree IOTa is one of the best technologies to invest for longtime, my other candidate is cardano ADA it should reach market cap of XRP in early 2018 and go pass it in second half of the year
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:32 PM

Try to find the undervaluated coin or token among top 100-200. There are a lot of such coins there. Grab 10-20 and wait for the fortune
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

My favourites for 2018:

1. Sumokoin (Monero with better features, 4 mio marketcap only!)
2. Xtrabytes (Revolutionary blockchain with modules, 56 mio)
3. Substratum (beats maidsafecoin and others with better tech, 120 mio)
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a lesser known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, fewer than 21 million currently in circulation - and it is still available for $1 and change (for now).  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

By far XSPEC. Low supply, low market cap, is in 250. Has active developers. Is a privacy coin and has more privacy than zcash monero and verge combined. It's the perfect coin. Get it while the price is still around 1-2$.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:53:59 PM

I think no one can tell you exactly. Because if they know, they will keep that secret and invest to get profit. Why do they have to share to you? So, the best way is that researching and doing anything you think it is right.

floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:01:23 AM

SpectreCoin. It's a privacy coin under $2 with some pretty good privacy technology already incorporated into it, and more upcoming. Recently it integrated with BISQ, which further helps to decentralize and privatize the coin and those who use it. In the event of a regulatory crackdown against cryptocurrencies, the coins that offer the most privacy are going to do the best. I recommend grabbing some XSPEC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: