Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54540 times)
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Expect many investor support your project when ICO will start!
I think its already expected, some people are already anticipating the positive outcome of the coming ICO, so its assured that investors will increase.

Nucleus Vision token already been listed on 3 exchanges binance, coinbene, and koinex. So, I think ICO is already been over and what the team are focusing right now is about expanding their services by finding more good partners to boost also the value of their tokens/coins.
Yes, Nucleus Vision is listed on 3 big exchanges which are a great achievement for the projects this will increase the demand and price of the tokens due to the huge traffic on this exchanges. I think all the early investors of this project have earned great profits until and more people are taking interest in this project due to its great marketing strategies.

That should be sufficient. Not needed right now to get listed on more exchanges as long as you have a few decent ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

After NUCLEUS will be launched on the market, the popularity of the project will be actively growing! I look forward to new updates from the team!
Is already been listed on so many exchanges i think the issue is with people dumping and obviously we have no new announcement or feature so basically this can sign to investor to make a stop. It will be better if the do some new announcements and also bring more features they tend to attract investors and more developments
Great analysis in exploring and adding more features xan really work to gtab the attention on more participants which will even enrich our platform.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

After NUCLEUS will be launched on the market, the popularity of the project will be actively growing! I look forward to new updates from the team!
Is already been listed on so many exchanges i think the issue is with people dumping and obviously we have no new announcement or feature so basically this can sign to investor to make a stop. It will be better if the do some new announcements and also bring more features they tend to attract investors and more developments
Great analysis in exploring and adding more features xan really work to gtab the attention on more participants which will even enrich our platform.
Have so much factors can affect to value of nCash. And of course, if have some whale make investing at Nucleus vision, the situation will be change.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

I think its already expected, some people are already anticipating the positive outcome of the coming ICO, so its assured that investors will increase.

Nucleus Vision token already been listed on 3 exchanges binance, coinbene, and koinex. So, I think ICO is already been over and what the team are focusing right now is about expanding their services by finding more good partners to boost also the value of their tokens/coins.
Yes, Nucleus Vision is listed on 3 big exchanges which are a great achievement for the projects this will increase the demand and price of the tokens due to the huge traffic on this exchanges. I think all the early investors of this project have earned great profits until and more people are taking interest in this project due to its great marketing strategies.

That should be sufficient. Not needed right now to get listed on more exchanges as long as you have a few decent ones.
If there was possibilities it is still a better choice to get listed on more exchanges as well through that way we can get noticed for more investors and gain more traffic.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

I understand... most of your co bounty hunters already received their tokens... there must have been something missing or some process which went wrong on either side...
Again give them your details as requested by admins by email or DM and wait for them to respond after verification
comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Nucleus vision will gather data from individuals in exchange of Ncash token.( The data will be gathered with the permission of individual) The data gathered will be stored in blockchain and with the help of AI they will track your choice of shopping. So, whenever you visit a shop where ion sensor (NV sensor) is installed you will have an option to share your data and get ncash as reward and based on the data you shared the retailers will offer you items of your choice. There's a video link you can check it
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

Bestseller is a family-owned Danish clothing company with a wide range of over 20 individual fashion brands like Jack & Jones, Junarose, Jacqueline De Young, Noisy May, Object Collectors Item, Only & Sons, Pieces, and Name It. The company is into the retail industry since 1975. Today, Bestseller has 2,700 branded chain stores across 38 markets worldwide and their products are sold in approx. 15,000 multi-brand and department stores. The company’s Indian arm, Bestseller India, has more than 200 stores across the country.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Have so much factors can affect to value of nCash. And of course, if have some whale make investing at Nucleus vision, the situation will be change.
Just like what someone suggested, the team must give the community new updates of the progress of Nucleus vision. This will let investors not to leave the project as it is an active one.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Just like what someone suggested, the team must give the community new updates of the progress of Nucleus vision. This will let investors not to leave the project as it is an active one.
I only want pay attention to which Nucleus team gain at this time. And of course, i agree with you, news update or new feature launch or information about partnership is good for keep investors.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

Market have downtrend, and i actually do not know what projects will i come to invest. Everything will be better after recovery time?

Downtrend is bad only for people that are hodling, for other it's opportunity to buy some assets that have potential to recover well when the market rebound, all the top coins are good, just need to know the bottom to enter in right time.
Muimiga

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

I suppose it is a great project!
Promising project, amazing idea.  Good luck fellows.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:06:19 AM

Good thing to know that the team behind Nucleus Vision project are very committed and serious by putting this token in a big and liked by most crypto enthusiast like Binance. This will surely helped to attract even more investors and make the platform a good kind of investments.

That is why the nucleus vision project achieve step by step success because of the people behind the project. They are very serious and hardwork in doing their work which makes the token into one of those liked in crypto currency market. It is the reason also to make the number of investors increase.
Nucleus have also gained the global partners and it just had a team who actively involves on all the attributes to exponentially achieve success.
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:57:59 AM

I've reviewed all the points of your plan and everything is truly very useful.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:10:23 AM

I only want pay attention to which Nucleus team gain at this time. And of course, i agree with you, news update or new feature launch or information about partnership is good for keep investors.
Team active involvement with all the investors and participants also adds a positive sign to gain trust along with the potential investors which is really essential as holding responsibility.
Garnic Robert

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

I expect this business increase well and ideally.
Absorbing vision, irreproachable idea, reasoned design!
PhillipH

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

I expect this business matchs a great profit.
Engaging job, unbiased logo!  Good luck.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

Market have downtrend, and i actually do not know what projects will i come to invest. Everything will be better after recovery time?

Downtrend is bad only for people that are hodling, for other it's opportunity to buy some assets that have potential to recover well when the market rebound, all the top coins are good, just need to know the bottom to enter in right time.
Yes, the best investment, for now, is BTC as its 6K$ priced now and it will reach a great value in the future. At the same time, we can also invest in some potential alts in the market like Nucleus tokens which have to potential to grow in the market and give us huge profits once the market is recovered.
Daymomero

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

The business will be useful. Spotless job, riveting activity!  Good luck fellows.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

When nCash will hit the $1?! Cheesy
I understand that such low price is good for buying (190 satoshi per 1 nCash), But I'm a bit nervous, because bought it fow 241 satoshi.
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

When nCash will hit the $1?! Cheesy
I understand that such low price is good for buying (190 satoshi per 1 nCash), But I'm a bit nervous, because bought it fow 241 satoshi.

You know, friend, we all hope nCash will  Smiley
Two nearest items, that can push the nCash's price are:
1) Some accomplishment of project team
2) Great presentation on enbloc.media in the beggining of August.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: