Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:34:08 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I'd say that there is no minimum investment. I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was because of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Only put in a lot when you believe that the price will go up.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:50:09 PM

All those who are saying that you need a fixed amount of money to start trading are the newbie ones, you dont need an initial or minimum amount of money to start trading.

Why dont you try to learn first? it is better than being asking about how much money do you need to have a good trading, well, i think that this is the best thing that you can do right now.

And there are some videos of some guys who are teaching about how to trade and do not make mistakes on YouTube, i dont see any need about paying hundreds of dollars to buy an expensive guide who does not contribute anything to you, because you can search the same information on Google.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:03:05 AM

it depends the price of the coins you want to buy for your trading investment, i think 40usd is enough to start joining in trading for your practice to avoid more risk and loses in your money, have many coins have potential to grow in the market buy it into cheap amount.
manchester93

Activity: 251
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:51:35 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

If you have a profitable system, then I'd say ~0.05 BTC or so is all you need to start making consistent returns. You need enough that you can survive a few small losses before your systems carries you through.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:52:24 AM

The minimun is whatever makes it worth for you. If you have only 100 bucks you will not make much and fees will eat up the profit.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:03:16 AM

Apart from learning how tto trade and getting a mentor the size of your capital play important role on how successful you can be in trading. If you have a lean capital you will all the time exit from trade immaturely out of panic and emotions. I will suggest $500 for a start.

Every people will different suggestion depending their thought. For me $500 is not good for beginner, it can make more greedy.
I suggest smaller amount for newbie like $100.
GamesBooster

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:51:25 AM

There is no minimum level to start trading with the crypto market. But I think that at the beginning you should not invest too much because you have a very high failure rate because of this new market. 0.1 btc is a reasonable amount.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:30:05 AM

There is no minimum amount to start the trading but if you really want to make some profit i will suggest you to start with 10$ and Learn the facts of trading , when price of coin goes high when low one you learn all thing congrats you can start trading in bitcoin  or any coin as you preferred .
There is no limit in Investment Invest as possible you must know in which thing or coin you are investing is this worth ?
Do full research before investing
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:08:38 AM

You can start in a very small amount for you can take the risk if you may failed on starting on trading cause there is no such amount to start for it as long as you are able to start and you know what to do then you can start but always remember that trade the amount that you can take to loose for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

I think there is no minimum amount of money you will need to start trading with in crypto currency for you can start as low as 200,000 satoshi with most of the exchange that trade crypto currency. Some of us started with one million satoshi from saved money which I made from gambling and signature campaign here in this forum.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

Different exchanges and trading platforms have limitations with the minimum amount to start trading. Another thing, most of the exchanges were legit in its service. So, its good to find the one that fulfills the necessity and give ease of trading.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:08:31 AM

To start trading, I think you should spend a little money such as $100 to $200. In this time, the most important is not money, it is the knowledge you can learn.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:21:38 AM

It depends on the amount you wanted to start trading that is pick coins that has a future. Which really offer a protitable coins. Start an amount that you are willing to risks and invest on those good coins.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

I'd say that there is no minimum investment. I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was because of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Only put in a lot when you believe that the price will go up.
Wow it amazed me to think you've been from nothing to something, its actually from zero to what you are right now. Yes i agree with you, there is no such things as minimum or maximum amount to start trading, but when you were just starting, you can try small amounts or small portions of your money, jsut like gambling, put the amount you can afford to lose, but actually in trading you may not lose totally as back to zero.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

when i was new in trdading i started it around 0.1 BTC and the fee that time is small not like this time, but that amount is enough to start if you really want to try and learn something new.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:37:03 AM

when i was new in trdading i started it around 0.1 BTC and the fee that time is small not like this time, but that amount is enough to start if you really want to try and learn something new.
,that's some good amount to start with. i started trading with an amount around 0.02 BTC few months ago, and since i was scared at that time, i start little by little, and right now it grew so much, aside from learning by experience, i manage to grow it for around 0.3, and still i didn't get any small amounts from my initial investment up until now, i just keep it and still continue to trade.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:58:37 AM

I never use the minimum amount to start trading, I do trading with the amount I have, meaning the amount I use is up to me, if I want to get big profits of course use with a large amount
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:15:48 AM

if you think 100$ is nothing for you , i suggest start it from 100$
try to see the situation and try to add ur trading skill , if you think you pro enough , add more your deposit to 500$/1000$ and get profit by that
, i think that all  , because the knowledge about trading is important
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:51:31 AM

I started trading when Bitcoin stood at $ 200. I then generally invested $ 300 and got quite a normal profit.
But the more you invest in the beginning, the more can be your profit.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:39:42 AM

In order to start trading you need to take several things in consideration that could be beneficial to yourself and your business over time and without being fully aware of such things you will eventually end up wasting your time over few bucks .
First you need to know how much is your budget , how much are you willing to put at stake and how much you can afford to loose , because oh boy , in such fields loosing and winning are "easy peasy" , know your potential and act depending on it , don't get yourself ruined over probabilities .
Secondly ,starting with a relatively important sum of money is imperative because you can't waste days and days of your life constantly staring at charts in front of your screen for 3 or 4 dollars per day , that's complete non sense . So you need at least 2000$ as a kick starter in order to be able to make good money out of trading .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: