Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

minimum capital you need to do trading according to me $ 50 is enough to start trading the first time and can find out how to trading it, after you are expert to do trading then you can add capital tone give.

$50 should be intended not to expect a profit. very small nominal in the current down trend, but if you do not mind and just to learn basic trading, please and do not hesitate, I started trading with $200 capital and that too I had to suffer severe loss at first, but trading is very different from gambling, a sharper analysis is not just emotion. mathematics in trading is not only based on high luck.

I don't think so because with only $50, if he can pick the potential coin, then he can make more than $300 because when the price is a rise, the price can increase so high and he can make a lot of profit. I have this experience before with one or more coin and I think $50 is good enough to start trading and he needs to learn more about trading so he can find the coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:46:31 PM by cryptowolfsu

minimum capital you need to do trading according to me $ 50 is enough to start trading the first time and can find out how to trading it, after you are expert to do trading then you can add capital tone give.

$50 should be intended not to expect a profit. very small nominal in the current down trend, but if you do not mind and just to learn basic trading, please and do not hesitate, I started trading with $200 capital and that too I had to suffer severe loss at first, but trading is very different from gambling, a sharper analysis is not just emotion. mathematics in trading is not only based on high luck.

I don't think so because with only $50, if he can pick the potential coin, then he can make more than $300 because when the price is a rise, the price can increase so high and he can make a lot of profit. I have this experience before with one or more coin and I think $50 is good enough to start trading and he needs to learn more about trading so he can find the coins.

After research and good pick of a coin it can be enough 50-100$ for start trading and learn the basics. I started with 1000$  with several tokens.
 You have to be patient and it can be boring trading 1 coin  when there are no swings and nothing is happening on the market. Have to tell that I  was not a beginner that time and I do  not advice to do multi trading as a beginner.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Answering this question needs to answer first. What is your purpose. Do you want to trade, just to practice your trading skills? If Yes, then invest a maximum of 50usd. Challenge your self to grow it upto 10x (500usd).
If you want to get into crypto, and planning to go with your all your savings. Then stick with the strongest coin no other than "Bitcoin".

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

I think there is no rules that from which amount we should start trading the best thing is to start trading the knowledge of trading and the variety of currencies because the time is changed the people are using different types of currencies for their use. As I am collecting different amount of currencies for trading buy I plane that I will start trading after Christmas. But if you are interested in trading you should make a try without any fear.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

I think it depends on your income or your money,
But if you really want to start trading but doesn’t have an experience then I think $10 would be nice to start.

stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

My first attempt at trading was on Poloniex with just 50 USD. I made a few bucks extra and ended up losing every thing because i got stuck in one of those pumps.To do some reasonable trade,you may need like 500 USD or more.I know this varies with individuals.For me,it is 500,that way i will be able to pay for transfer and withdrawal fees.(I dont leave my money on exchanges after trade)
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

When I started trading, I just use 40$. That was my extra money before, and I just try bitcoin because I am really curious on how it works. I started trading november 2017 then luckily on dec 2017, bitcoin hits its ATH, my money got doubled. That was the time I realized that if I just put some more money, I will gain a lot more. And that is what I did which is a very wrong move, I put all my money then the bitcoin price dropped. It was unfortunate but I learn my mistake. You will not be a successful man if you haven't taste the bitterness of losing. So invest what you can only afford to lose.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I have only one thing to say, if you are going to trade with less than one or two thousand dollars, the only thing that is gonna happen, is that you will lose all your money and you will be trading by more than hours for a little profit every day
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

We can start trading by as small money as possible but for sure, with small amount we will get only small profit. If we want to get good profit we have to start with relatively good amount of money.
Jokerrrrrr

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

In Trading profit or loss both are possible
I strongly recommend that only use that much amount which you can afford
It helps to prevent yourself to do panic sell or holding a coin for long term

Most important things are entry and exit
Always take entry at Lowest possible price
Always try exit when you are satisfied with profit
Most people suffered from fomo and not able to Take exit (stay away from it )

Most experts Traders takes exit in portions by selling small part of profit in every pump
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 663

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

I have only one thing to say, if you are going to trade with less than one or two thousand dollars, the only thing that is gonna happen, is that you will lose all your money and you will be trading by more than hours for a little profit every day

True even though that there is such some technique that you are willing to apply for there is such a specific thing that you been able to take while you are in trading and for the amount best is when you already have rhe opportunity then take the risk.

dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

I started with $ 100 and I think that you need to start with small amounts. It helped me to avoid blunders in the beginning of my way in crypto. Because when you start with huge amount it can end very badly, because elementary without knowing the primitive security measures to work with a wallet, on the exchange, does not use double authentication etc. Therefore, you need to start with small amounts and not be afraid to lose your money and learn everything from scratch. There will be much easier and cheaper.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

Trading is very difficult and risky. I reccomend you to become the investor. However, you will need about 10k+
depo to start acting like investor.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

I have heard from my friends that 300 or 400 will be enough. I am sure that you can try having any amount. I am sure that hard work plus luck will help you to start earning with time. That's why don't hesitate to try

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

I think there is no minimum or maximum amount to invest in this market, but my advice for beginners is to invest a small amount of money. Once you have experienced the market and grasped the volatility of the market, then decide to invest more. The amount of money I think enough for you to learn from this market is $ 1000.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

I think there is no minimum or maximum amount to invest in this market, but my advice for beginners is to invest a small amount of money. Once you have experienced the market and grasped the volatility of the market, then decide to invest more. The amount of money I think enough for you to learn from this market is $ 1000.
You must consider before giving such advice that for most people, too, $ 1000 is very big money. Well, a novice can make mistakes and constantly make some wrong actions, So he needs a little less start-up capital.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:15 AM

Start with the amount you think you can afford and use a spare money and not the money you use for daily needs. If you do this you can patiently wait like you don't be bother whatever the price so you'll profit decently. Yeah there's no minimum amount to start with as long as you invest what you afford to lose then you'll be all good.
gunungkembar

Activity: 570
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

at least to start trading in my opinion you just need a capital of at least $ 100 is enough for new players, for the first time I suggest to try how to trade properly and trading well so it can get a lot of profits.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

I think that if you are new to the market, you should only trade with $ 100. With a wall that is constantly changing and difficult to predict, it is very difficult for you to trade successfully. You have to have a specific plan and follow the rules to always stop when needed. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply, so you need to be cautious in trading.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

there is no minimum amount to start, it depends on you, if you want to get a big profit you have to have big capital and vice versa if you have small capital that you will get also small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: