Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6742 times)
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

Depending on your funding conditions and your calculations. In investment, funds price are proportional to profit and risk. But I recommend that you invest in small to get familiar with the level of market volatility. before self-confidence and think of greater profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

I recommended to use kleynbank trading account.
kleynbank Trading Account Management system will allow our customers to manage their trading account and access features such as trading reporting, configuration, funding and account tracking showing them information such as margin, positions orders and execution to analyses trades and evaluate their performance and optimize strategies.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

Depending on your funding conditions and your calculations. In investment, funds price are proportional to profit and risk. But I recommend that you invest in small to get familiar with the level of market volatility. before self-confidence and think of greater profits.
Well, depending on your ability, your earnings situation, we make the right investment decision, but to me, investing in Crypto accounts for 60% of capital and accumulates 40% of that. Great and stable level.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

No there's no have minimum amount to start trading if you have more knowledge in trading there's no problem if you invest a little amount but if you don't have knowledge in trading so just do a research then when you have a knowledge you can start trading.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I think we should start trading with small amounts. That will help us less worry in investments. But to minimize anxiety, I think we should spend some time to make money from the bounty campaign. It will give us a certain amount of capital and enough to execute the investment strategy.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

100 pound is all i started on. Sitting on about 1-2k now.

---Looking for new Campaign---
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

This is just my openion and for me the best starting capital in trading is around 100$ to 500$ so you can see the earnings you did every successfull trade you have done. You can start also in small capital below 100$ but i think it takes a long time to see your earning.
This might be wrong in someone else’s account. Everyone here is just for earning money and these people came with different goals and objectives. So better is to learn how to trade and how to earn money from these coins. For the trading amount, it can be $100 for a trader and it can be $1000 for some other trader as well. So don’t just be stick to this figure, be flexible.
We can start with any amount as we know that with huge amount you will get maximum profit and with less amount you will get less profit but we did not think that how will we make profit? The term less and huge profit comes later but first we are to make profit. Continue with normal amount and make your trading master so that you may be able to trade with maximum amount.
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

There is no minimum amount to trade. They are a lot of coins and tokens who cost less then one cent. So if you start to trade and want to make some experience, these cheap coins are great for it. So just as a small tipp. The minimum amount should be the amount ou can afford to lose. Dont start to high on the beginning, and dont await the bing win!
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

I started $100 and I buy and hold btc before but I came to realize that my capital is so small because trading you will get profit depends on how big your capital is the bigger capital means big profit once your crypto pumps but also need to choose crypto carefully.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:36:00 PM by Poortorich2018

No exact amount when you want to start trading, but its true that when you have big capital of finacial money that you have invest, the more that you can trade it because you will earn big/higher value of money that you invest, someone who want to trade that has an small amount of money can also trade bit its a small amount also of money they can earn. but if you want to be a millioner, invest your best capita of money then you will be call a millioner!.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Not less than $1000, because you would be trying to lose your time by trading, because you wont get much money after all, probably less than pennies in a daily basis, and that is not worth the risk

Hello!
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

Apart from learning how tto trade and getting a mentor the size of your capital play important role on how successful you can be in trading. If you have a lean capital you will all the time exit from trade immaturely out of panic and emotions. I will suggest $500 for a start.
Yes,that was a good start if we were new in trading because being a begginner we doesnt have much knowledge in trading, we just start learning so small amount of capital would be good, so it doesnt hurt so badly if we failed.. I will just trade those amounts that I get from bounty so If it doesnt profit it will not hurt me.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

In many trades where I get involved is a minimum of every market, the market I'm currently using is Bittrex, minimum 0.0005 btc, in another market depends on the minimum, because the market is not the same minimum. With Mercatox you can trade even 0.0002 Btc.
alfonso94

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

I prefer to use the money I earned from bounty to start trading,so if I lose I dont have any regrets and if I profit more I could say that I get rich in bitcoin with no capital involve.. but of course the truth is that I dont have enough money to start trading so I just wanna rely on bounty..
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

whatever do you consider as a good amount of money should be fine after all, i think that starting from $300 - $400 it can be good, specially if you are newbie in here and you do not know much
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

I prefer to use the money I earned from bounty to start trading,so if I lose I dont have any regrets and if I profit more I could say that I get rich in bitcoin with no capital involve.. but of course the truth is that I dont have enough money to start trading so I just wanna rely on bounty..

For me its depends of you because no specific amount how much to trade if you a begginer but its good to trade in a small amount so that your money did not loss because trading is risky if you have not a knowledge about that so its good if small amount to trade.

wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

I think you should have 1000$ that to start trading and buy some tokens on hold. It the best way to earn some money on profits
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

for the first start of trading, I suggest not with big capital because you still do not have any experience in trading, $ 100 - $ 500 I think is enough to train yourself in trading, and do not trade with your savings, because if you lose in trading then you will have a hard time in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

I think you should have 1000$ that to start trading and buy some tokens on hold. It the best way to earn some money on profits
That's too much for someone that doesn't know what he's doing.
300-400$ is more than enough. Even if you lose all of it at least you'll learn from your mistakes but you won't dwell over it.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

With a market that is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict as the current time I believe you should trade short term by day, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade Success is very difficult. You should try starting with $ 100 to be able to feel the fluctuation of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: