Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTC the new gold ?  (Read 2742 times)
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Btc  its better then gold . modern days currency  its a digital currency . i hope btc will sustain another 100 years .
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

You can compare bitcoin with gold and there are many similarities between them and it is reasonable to describe BTC as digital gold. They are rare commodities and you can't just create more BTC or gold. Gold and also BTC are very rare and there are limited amounts of BTC (there can never be more than 21 million bitcoins) and gold.

Correct - both gold and bitcoin has a maximum cap of numbers and thus that is why it is considered as a limited and scarce resource. This makes it more valuable than fiat money where the government can produce more as long as they want and in so doing, fiat value will decrease as it produces more.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

It is known that money itself has no value, that’s why dollar, euro, etc. cannot be compared to gold. Gold is limited, so is Bitcoin. The price of gold depends on the cost of mining and supply/demand, so does Bitcoin. Gold acts as a store of value, so does Bitcoin mostly. Sure, there are number of issues that hinder Bitcoin, but it is following the right path to becoming a true digital gold soon.
I think on one hand bitcoin is better than gold because it is money making machine while gold cannot do the same in short time, and on the other hand gold is better that bitcoin because gold is real money and more secure than bitcoin because bitcoin cannot be hold by oneself while you can hold gold with yourself. Bitcoin can be hacked while gold cannot be. This is the big difference. Therefore I feel that bitcoin is not gold of the day. These two are different things compare to each other.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:55:17 AM

It is known that money itself has no value, that’s why dollar, euro, etc. cannot be compared to gold. Gold is limited, so is Bitcoin. The price of gold depends on the cost of mining and supply/demand, so does Bitcoin. Gold acts as a store of value, so does Bitcoin mostly. Sure, there are number of issues that hinder Bitcoin, but it is following the right path to becoming a true digital gold soon.
I think on one hand bitcoin is better than gold because it is money making machine while gold cannot do the same in short time, and on the other hand gold is better that bitcoin because gold is real money and more secure than bitcoin because bitcoin cannot be hold by oneself while you can hold gold with yourself. Bitcoin can be hacked while gold cannot be. This is the big difference. Therefore I feel that bitcoin is not gold of the day. These two are different things compare to each other.

You are correct about that and one thing I wanna add about one of the advantages of bitcoin over gold is that you can accumulate as many as you can of the former without to worry about where to store it, unlike gold where you need to find a place to store it like the banks and or a vault.

With bitcoin, you can be a multimillionaire without letting anybody know it and you are at peace while having gold, you need to pay proper taxes and there will always be someone knows that you have that much amount of gold.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

Maybe bitcoin and would be a good repository of value, that is, acted in the role of the same gold, but it is very unstable. Judging by the way he jumps in price and according to his general behavior, all that he has been gaining for years can depreciate in an instant. Most likely, that someday it will be so. Therefore, I would not say that bitcoin is a new gold. He is too unreliable for this. Gold is gold after all, it is stability.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

Yes bitcoin is a fvcking more than in the gold having a volative and peer to peer transactions is more usefull than minimg gold lol. I still prefer to just mined bitcoin than gold because it’s super profitble if we did it hehehe

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

In my opinion, Gold is definitely safer and you've been awake after 10 years because the price keeps increasing every year. Also known really by everyone as a good investment, therefore the price remains stable and will not go down because there is always a demand for gold. while bitcoin is very difficult to predict and its value is not fixed ..
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Gold is the best and safest way to ensure that your investment will still be intact even after 20 years. It's growth might be negligible at this time since funds are still flowing in the stock market, but when times of chaos hits, money will flow into gold being the safe haven that it is and price will rise by the $100s or even $1000s.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Many people in the world used bitcoin because bitcoin is the new gold in internet world
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Gold is the most popular in the world, if you have a gold, you are rich in the eyes of people. But if you have a bitcoin, you are rich not in eyes of people but in real life. Bitcoin is the most highest value than the gold
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Many people in the world used bitcoin because bitcoin is the new gold in internet world
they use bitcoin and buy it just because they want make some money from it and don't want miss the train

nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

Maybe, bitcoin is the next gold but there is a similarity.

Bitcoin is easy to obtain through online and easy to buy but gold is an expensive item and hard to buy.

So I'll go to Bitcoin.
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Not just a new gold. An era of golds has ended.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Toady Bitcoin is more popular than Gold, I think. An era of golds has already ended. People are more curious about Bitcoin than Gold. Bitcoin will cross gold within 1 years. Bicos Gold price are fixed but Bitcoin price always Pumps and Dumps. Bitcoin can give you a huge profit. But Gold can't.
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

yes .now bitcoin position better than gold.bitcoin very demand able ..i say with full confidence bitcoin it the future diamond 
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

When it terms to the newest treasure can be found and touch here on earth. I think yes. Btw there is a difference between literal gold, and bitcoin as we considered as gold.
Literal gold is not changing its price, while bitcoin is changing its price. There is a similarly between the two and that is the importance and effort to do to gain it.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Toady Bitcoin is more popular than Gold, I think. An era of golds has already ended. People are more curious about Bitcoin than Gold. Bitcoin will cross gold within 1 years. Bicos Gold price are fixed but Bitcoin price always Pumps and Dumps. Bitcoin can give you a huge profit. But Gold can't.
I agree, bitcoin is more valuable than gold, and suppose I was asked to choose to invest my money, choose bitcoin or gold I prefer to buy bitcoin, even though it is expensive, but I think it would be bigger to profit if I invest my money by buying bitcoin, compared to buying gold would be faster buy bitcoin for value to the profit.

creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

Yes in the aspects of trading and the business purpose the BTC is as like as the which is so much drastic increasing of price value in the market of business. So overall i think it is same aspect as new gold.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

BTC is first, BTC is love. Altcoins provide features and can replace payment systems. But BTC should take his place in history and maybe become a digital gold

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

what i think the concept of bitcoin is decentralization but now bitcoin can be money laundering by Tether AKA USDT.
  and the price pump and dump even we sleep. but i think bitcoin is the next money like gold. everybody love the concept of bitcoin. bitcoin now very famous. you can use it as your investment. but so many pro and contra about bitcoin. finally i love bitcoin..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: