Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTC the new gold ?  (Read 2742 times)
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

Gold is something everyone would like to have at this point but bitcoin has many chances to be better than gold. It's just a matter of time
MmRony

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

Bitcoin is new gold because bitcoin today more than the pride value of gold...in our life bitcoin will very useful more than gold. Gold price increase due to the year but bitcoin everyday changes his price. In my opinion bitcoin is new gold.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Of course everyone who does not know bitcoin will think of it, but there are two things about the uniqueness of bitcoin, bitcoin can be used as currency and bitcoin can also be used as gold, only bitcoin is not shaped like real currency or gold, this is the uniqueness of bitcoin in the world of digital currencies ..
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

A speculative asset. Yes, can be. Because it is a commodity, like Gold, wherein you bought in exchange for cash. We cannot see it for now its purpose since it is on its developmental stage. Bitcoin cannot be consider now as digital cash in real world because its not yet recognize as currency worldwide.

Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

Gold may have another flat year unless it can break 1,400. With the fed raising rates it will prob stay stagnant for a bit but long term it is a good, reliable investment. It's a good idea to have all investments, crypto, stocks,gold, silver and real estate. Cover your ass it's hard to make enough to retire
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

Gold will always be gold and noting can compare o gold ......bitcoin however just like gold is in a class by itself with is ability to transcend borders as it does not need the established financial red taped system to initiate or complete a transaction.with the implementation of the lightening network in a couple months it will become a major player no one in financial circles can pretend to ignore .

luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

Gold will always be gold and noting can compare o gold ......bitcoin however just like gold is in a class by itself with is ability to transcend borders as it does not need the established financial red taped system to initiate or complete a transaction.with the implementation of the lightening network in a couple months it will become a major player no one in financial circles can pretend to ignore .

I don't think so about Gold.
What made gold to be so well know ?
People used to wear it and it has unique feature like to be one of the most resistance of the metals - and of course its scarcity.

But when it started to spread all over the world the news that gold can be traded - so it has a value indeed and not just like something that does not mean a thing.

The same goes for BTC.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Of course everyone who does not know bitcoin will think of it, but there are two things about the uniqueness of bitcoin, bitcoin can be used as currency and bitcoin can also be used as gold, only bitcoin is not shaped like real currency or gold, this is the uniqueness of bitcoin in the world of digital currencies ..

bitcoin can be used as currency and bitcoin can also be used as gold
what do you mean that it can be used as gold? Bitcoin cannot be used as a gold because bitcoin dont have a physical shape. Gold can be used as a curency and it can also be used as an accesory that can be wore but bitcoin cant do this. However bitcoin can do many things that gold cannot do , like for example bitcoin can act as a currency or medium in order to pay or buy stuffs online/offline while on the other hand , bitcoin can also be an asset and can be used as a tool in order to do other things such as trading , investing , gambling , etc.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

Perception of matter is changing! and soon the attitude to gold and to oil (when it will end) will change! of course, while gold is valued, but do not forget that the gold is no longer taken seriously! Already many countries do not tie their money to gold, but simply print! Of course the attitude to the crypto world, will not change soon, maybe in 20-30 years!But in any case, I see a great prospect of bitcoin, in relation to gold!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

it is true many people rate it like bitcoin is a currency but not real only digital currency, bitcoin also has a function like gold as an investment tool
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

Bitcoins will never be the same as gold, gold is not obtainable by everyone and bitcoins is a cryptocurrency so anyone can earn it if they will just work hard. Bitcoin will be always profitable more than gold because everyone is using cryptocurrency to trade in the market to earn profit.
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

I don't think it's one or the other. I think both are great investments and both good hedges. In all honesty I think a rise in cryptocurrency will really help the sales of gold. If cryptocurrency takes off it will signal a change in the general populations attitude towards value and where they place their truant and I think gold and cryptocurrency will compliment each other over time.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

I don't think it's one or the other. I think both are great investments and both good hedges. In all honesty I think a rise in cryptocurrency will really help the sales of gold. If cryptocurrency takes off it will signal a change in the general populations attitude towards value and where they place their truant and I think gold and cryptocurrency will compliment each other over time.
Though both are great investment assets, one can be termed as volatile and unstable and the other we are know to be very stable so the best bet is to invest in both so that when the other fails you, you will have somewhere good to land.

kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:03:02 AM

If I think the gold bitcoin of the future and in my opinion is a future investment assets if the price is always changing rapidly Cool
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
Bitcoin will never ever be as a new gold. I believe that bitcoin is an amazing thing that happened in our times and it helps many people who believe in it. And because many are embracing bitcoin it becomes more and more expensive although sometimes it dumps.
But gold is gold and there is no time from the past history up to now that it is consider as no value, in fact as time passes it becomes more and more expensive.

And the best thing about gold unlike bitcoin is no one can and want to dump it.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

BTC should be a relatively new type of gold. The exchangeability of gold is not as good as BTC. The market value of BTC is much lower than that of gold, and it has the value of continuous speculation.

aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:37:49 AM

Bitcoins are not gold, they are not the same attributes, gold is stable, but bitcoin is volatile.
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Perception of matter is changing! and soon the attitude to gold and to oil (when it will end) will change! of course, while gold is valued, but do not forget that the gold is no longer taken seriously! Already many countries do not tie their money to gold, but simply print! Of course the attitude to the crypto world, will not change soon, maybe in 20-30 years!But in any case, I see a great prospect of bitcoin, in relation to gold!

You have knowledge bro!
Indeed States no longer use gold as a form of protect its central currency , so they can print whatever they want according to one or two men ideas to try to stabilise and control the whole economy .

After Nixon ( 1971 ) States do not have anymore such a duty to have a stock of physical gold . but many people still think they still has.

It's a matter of bad information, as always.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

I Believe, Btc one day gets the sky. Btc is slowly getting popularity The day's demand is increasing.

So I think, Btc will be transformed into a new gold And make the whole world shine.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Bitquin from the point of view that is unparalleled can not be compared with him and anything else, such as gold or other, it is based on exploration or mining, but the price is based on transactions and conservation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: